Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is there still room for improvement in the total market value of cryptocurrencies?
There is - 26 (96.3%)
There is no - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin improvement  (Read 17214 times)
charlyee

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

For me btc is good coin and already improved well, but still have to reach many people for next days and many industries are using btc, it will adopt world wide in next days as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

improvement of bitcoin is important to increase the value and benefits they will cause, I think the use must be more optimized where the use of bitcoin in many countries is only more to investment and trading, has not touched the micro sector and other fields. for that space is still wide and prices will continue to increase
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

The momentum effect is that if the bitcoin price rises continuously over a week, it may keep growing for the next week. This is a common feature of almost all known asset classes, and we have found that the momentum effect strongly affects the cryptocurrency. We have designed a simple investment strategy in which investors buy Bitcoin only when their price increases by more than 20% from the previous week. This strategy has excellent returns and a very high Sharpe ratio. Wink
You screw my imagination Cheesy, "bitcoin improvement" dan "We have designed a simple investment strategy in which investors buy Bitcoin only when their price increases by more than 20% from the previous week".
I think this is a serious discussion but there is only a beautiful adv that gives a simple investment strategy description. For me a simple investment is buying cheap and selling expensive, it's easier.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

The momentum effect is that if the bitcoin price rises continuously over a week, it may keep growing for the next week. This is a common feature of almost all known asset classes, and we have found that the momentum effect strongly affects the cryptocurrency. We have designed a simple investment strategy in which investors buy Bitcoin only when their price increases by more than 20% from the previous week. This strategy has excellent returns and a very high Sharpe ratio. Wink

Firstly when you say we who are you referring to.  This posts sounds like an advert well just like every advert claims to be the solution to every problem. We can't just go by mare words.  The market is constantly changing what if there was a high of 20% then a low of 40% precedes it what then would you guys offer.

I don't mean to bring down you guys reputation but if you have facts you can go back and arrange the post with possible links
I think the we is referring to traders and users of this forum and no bad faith  as you speculate that it might be advert. It is a fact that as soon the price start to rise in value all other assets will follow and this is what has been norm recently.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

that's good, thanks for sharing a strategy for investing in Bitcoin. I think this is very useful for beginners and those who don't understand bitcoin and how to invest well. In general, investment in bitcoin is taking when prices are low and releasing at high prices. but for entries, most beginners are confused. and this can be a solution for them.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

The number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” on Google decreased by 93% compared to December last year.

This is explained, because then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak values.

Bitcoin keeps losing its appeal, popularization is needed.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

It looks good as bitcoin is gradually improving its price. The investor has been waiting to see more improvement of bitcoin price since long. Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto market and it has huge popularity. Bitcoin improvement is much needed to make satisfied its investors.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

The plan of the bus was great, but it was a stupid dream. No one foolishly follows your project as this will make the market worse, and you will realize how quickly the market is driven. So I see this is an impossible plan.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

You screw my imagination Cheesy, "bitcoin improvement" dan "We have designed a simple investment strategy in which investors buy Bitcoin only when their price increases by more than 20% from the previous week".
I think this is a serious discussion but there is only a beautiful adv that gives a simple investment strategy description. For me a simple investment is buying cheap and selling expensive, it's easier.

it goes to show that despite all the adoption that bitcoin had and the fact that it is now being used as a currency more than anytime before, there still are people who only care about the price and see bitcoin as a way of making profit. which is why OP is thinking price rise is an "improvement".
the worst part about it is that people like OP have little understanding of the market and are only contributing to the volatility. for instance they are the reason for the FOMO buys after a certain percentage rise happens and price shoots up suddenly!

Only Bitcoin
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

The strategy is actually very good, but it does not always work. I know for myself. Wink

Kerralian05

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Yes, there is still room for improvement in terms of value. With more advanced and polished blockchain the value can be further increased.
Crardod33

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

The room for improvent is always open and as the eco system of cryptocurrency is still at early stage so not only there is room for improvent but it is also needed to reach its full potential. In order for cryptocurrency to survive in the long run improvements and upgrades are essential.
Kailawyn6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

You never know when the price is going to rise or fall. It will be a huge trouble if you predict that it will go up but somehow falls rapidly. It's not a very good plan.
Belaven77

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Assuming the price will keep going high the second week, what happens when it falls down back to the first week after couple of week's run? Bitcoin is inherently volatile and we see lots of price change even within a week. Buying high on the rise is a very risky move, mate.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Of course, there is. In fact quite a substantial amount. These include working on trying to reduce costs for greater scalability and also dealing with bodies to implement some form of inter lia regulation. These will help increase the power of crypto in the world.
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

You may think that  it is a very simple trend analysis which nobody thought before. As a beginner welcome to crypto world and enjoy your profit !!!
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

There's no perfect strategy and the dip today is also unexpected so if we're not going fall under $6,000 that's better. No one can really apply a great strategy by having those analysis but as long as its been effective to you, continue using it.

I have done many strategies before but nothing stayed longer. Most of those are good but after a couple of days-week, it didn't work anymore. If there will be an effective predictor and analyst to this market then for sure he can make that much during flash crash.

cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Having a proper strategy or algoritma to make profit such a fluctuating market is almost no possible. You can't know exactly where price goes with a simpliest form you have.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

I would like Your conclusions to be supported by reference to the investment strategy developed by you.Let's say this is the first time I've heard of such a strategy.Offer us another strategy developed by you. Maybe it will be more effective. Grin In fact, each has its own strategy, but in such a red market it is very difficult to find the most effective option(although it is possible to find him)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

i think bitcoin is improvement than the past, bitcoin is so stable at now, and the value around 6300 to 6500$, many predict the value of it will jump in the future, hehe, i hope this will happen and i can get more profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: