Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Most ICOs Sales are Failing?  (Read 719 times)
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

Due to prolong bear market, a ton of people are hesitant to invest in ICO since every ico is a gamble you dont know whether that project will florish or not and since we are in a bear market it is guarantee that there will be a drop or atleast something like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

In my opinion some founders profiles are not true or what I mean they are scam . Lack of experience in terms of the product they created . So much bonuses in stage of crowdfunding which leads to dumping by investors which aim is only to gain easy money and not with the project purposes .
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

Currently   Lot of ICOs conducting Sales failed to reach hard cap. Some failed at Soft cap leading to reversing of Funds to investors. ICOs Like Civic , Codex , trivier, decibles,  etc. It was also observed that Most projects delayed token distribution and Exchange Listing. SHOULD I say they are scared of been dumped. Some have been conducting Sales for over 6-7 months. generating all sorts of names just to raise Money,Which shows a clear signs that HARDCAP and SOFTCAP was Not archived.

What could possible be the reason behind this Failures ??

I believe that because there are so many project occurring and among them there are some scam project that makes the investors split their fund for those many project, and some of them are worried/scared if they were to face that scam project.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Currently   Lot of ICOs conducting Sales failed to reach hard cap. Some failed at Soft cap leading to reversing of Funds to investors. ICOs Like Civic , Codex , trivier, decibles,  etc. It was also observed that Most projects delayed token distribution and Exchange Listing. SHOULD I say they are scared of been dumped. Some have been conducting Sales for over 6-7 months. generating all sorts of names just to raise Money,Which shows a clear signs that HARDCAP and SOFTCAP was Not archived.

Because of the market condition, you can clearly tell that the ICO should really be that good to combat the current market condition, and some ICO have passed that condition, but some ICO projects cannot just be backed down because they have already planned this 5 to 10 months ago so they have no choice but to take the risk.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

there are a lot of competition and there are many scam ICOs. as a result many investors don't want to invest and just wait for the right time especially that the current market is not good.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

there is so much competition for Altcoin in this forum, making it difficult for each team to try to make their project successful in the ICO, it takes intelligence to promote their tokens so that investors are interested in buying, in addition they also need partners and sponsors to push the success of the project .

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

there are a lot of factors that make possible the failure of an ico project, one of which is as you explained, namely the team that works behind the project really only aims to raise money and then run away the money somewhere and not return it, it is usually called a scam projects, and other facts are the development teams working in the project have maximized their work and apparently the sales of tokens did not reach the desired target and they announced that the project FAILED was not a scam like the alphateca project which was completed a few months ago but the sales of tokens did not reach the target they wanted the development team and they announced that the project had failed and then they returned the investment money to investors who had invested in the project. and actually there are still possible causes of why there are so many ico who fail or even scam, but I also don't really understand the problem.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

There are many reasons, scam projects, fake team members, impossible visions, lack of marketing and partnerships, the project don't have enough quality so investors don't want to invest, the bear market also does bad effect to ICO market.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

It is not really problem with ICO sales right now, it is mainly because the market is at a stagnant way where people do not really do anything, even the volumes are insanely low compared to what it used to be which means there isn't that much money in the market to begin with hence putting up ICO and than expecting funds are silly at these days. If there is no volume and money in the market how could people get into ICO's to fund them ?

They can't which means starting a new coin these days is a futile attempt and anyone who really believes in their coin should start it either some other way or at least wait a bit before starting it out. If you wait until the next bull comes around and everything goes up than there will be much more volume and everyone who either missed out on the bull or at least gained a bit and want some more will fund your project to make even more money.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

I think this depends on the project and the purpose itself whether it can be successful or not, other factors can come from their marketing activities that are not optimal.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

To my knowledge, I learned a lot about ICO last year and this year. If and in 2017 with a project no matter what you do about it, I'm sure it's easy to hit the soft-cap. Now, after investors understand the ICO more and more, they do not easily spend money on a project, they patience to learn and when they know it is not good, they will not invest in it.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Because of the current market conditions, it is pretty hard to motivate all the investors to take part in ICOs. The main reason is the profit, and ICOs cannot guarantee this to their investors. Almost every project that is listed on exchanges directly losing its price.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

people think ico is no longer profitable. because that's a lot of ico projects that failed. including me personally, when compared to last year almost all ICOs in this year did not generate profits for investors.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Early 2018, its good moment for many ICOs because most ICOs reach hard cap and at least reach soft cap. After that, its hard for ICOs developers reach their target because market condition. I think its because most investor prefer wait and see on market condition

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Investors are afraid of this market. I am also not investing in any project right now, because it is too risky. In 2017 you could invest in every ICO and get at least a small profit, but now it is different. You need to be very lucky to find an ICO that will be profitable at the end.

PipeMaddox

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

There is no specific reason for it. These coins fail to work with proper utilities and products and also couldn't attract investors. Also, there investment might not be that solid.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

I think 80% of ICOs fail because they can't do what they want, including the fraudsters, because they don't plan to do anything from start to finish.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

To my knowledge, I learned a lot about ICO last year and this year. If and in 2017 with a project no matter what you do about it, I'm sure it's easy to hit the soft-cap. Now, after investors understand the ICO more and more, they do not easily spend money on a project, they patience to learn and when they know it is not good, they will not invest in it.

I assume that the problem is not quite that. In 2017 there was no such amount of fraudulent ICOs.
Now there are some statistics that potential investors are probably viewing, and it is disappointing. So I'm for tight regulation in this field.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

Now there are a lot of scams and many investors finally began to understand it and think more carefully before investing anywhere. Previously, this could earn much more than now

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

It happens due to the current market situation. People don't want to invest in ICOs because they are no longer profitable. Almost every project is dumping after the token listing and this is normal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: