Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us about your experience  (Read 2828 times)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
For sure if we can share the idea of using cryptocurrency as a payment method it will increase interest from investors and normal users which will use it everyday. One of the ideas is to make lightning fast confirmation speed to make those transactions fastly accepted and doublespending shouldn't be an option even, because it will pull up more problems with network difficulty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willwin66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
I know what you mean but I think that we should start with altcoin first. then we learn more about bounty campaign and gain experience later.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

I faced bad experience about last one year, how many altcoin kinds getting from bounty campaign and airdrop project have been scam because I keep hold until have higher price, but many my altcoin was die because run away by the owner.
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Friends  Wink
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

My experienced about bitcoin is first I was sad because I was scammed many times but I did not stop looking for a good ways on how to earn bitcoins until I got involved in this forum where I found the answer to my quesitons behind. I have learned so much from my failures and now I have happy upon knowing on how to earn bitcoins in legit way.
Well this is a common occurring and so many people went in loss in the start of the journey but later on, when there occurred good events in crypto particularly in Bitcoin, they gained big and are now enjoying so stay firm.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

I dont have much experience in cryptocurrency because i am join in 2018. 2018 is not a good year for cryptomarket and my portfolio drop more than 80%. Maybe i should wait and keep my coin for long term so i can change my economic situation

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

I faced bad experience about last one year, how many altcoin kinds getting from bounty campaign and airdrop project have been scam because I keep hold until have higher price, but many my altcoin was die because run away by the owner.
that was the risk that we should take by holding coins for long time and joining bounty campaign.some of reward from campaign even didnt paid by developers team.but some of them give us huge reward.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

I can't call it now that I am a success in crypto since when you say success in life you have a massive income and you need an early retirement on cryptocurrency. My earnings not so that big in crypto and I can't call it a success because due to the market highly volatile and the price was drastically down in just a day. So, as holders, we can earn more of that and helps to us and my daily needs.
Everyone begins like that, you need to set the foundation of your success and at first it may not seem like much is happening but after some time you will begin to see many positive effects of all the work you made years before, and before you know it your success will be so big that you will not believe your luck of discovering this market when you did.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

I had the same experience like you did-- cryptocurrency was nothing but a worldwide myth to me that everyone wants to go in the bandwagon. I saw how my friends' economic lives were transformed by cryptocurrency so I decided to give it a go. then lo and behold mine was changed too. I didn't know crypto money was as real as fiat money (only cypto is on the digital side and fiat is on the physical side). Crypto is a help in a whole lot of ways, from your everyday transactions like payment for services to lifestyle choices like music to BNBs. Smiley I just hope more people will come to realize the benefits of cryptocurrency.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

I dont have much experience in cryptocurrency because i am join in 2018. 2018 is not a good year for cryptomarket and my portfolio drop more than 80%. Maybe i should wait and keep my coin for long term so i can change my economic situation

Hope, you did not lose a lot. yes, you have joined the crypto market during its fall, but it does not mean that you cannot turn this situation for the better. In case, you hold and learn more how to trade, you will succeed.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Friends  Wink

Cryptocurrency is big help for us my experience in crypto is getting a lot of profit last year and also reward from good airdrop and signature campaign. Because of high price of bitcoin last year I get  good earnings.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

Do you have a nice job out there? You should take it seriously more than crypto. I think crypto market is just a place for investment and before reaching the state where you can do an investment, you need a good paid work first.
Adhichan

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

Do you have a nice job out there? You should take it seriously more than crypto. I think crypto market is just a place for investment and before reaching the state where you can do an investment, you need a good paid work first.
cryptomarket not only as invesment place for our money.we could work on it by several ways.this market give us alot of opportunity to earn money.such as working on bounty campaign and other ways.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

cryptomarket not only as invesment place for our money.we could work on it by several ways.this market give us alot of opportunity to earn money.such as working on bounty campaign and other ways.
indeed there are several ways to get bitcoin, of course all of them have their advantages and disadvantages, such as a bounty campaign where I have worked hard, but the project turned out to be a scam, wasting time and energy of course

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

If people know trading and can make a good money from it then one can consider it as a full time job . But only if based on investing it is not recepmemnded as market is down and job will give you a fixed regular income so you can keep paying your monthly bills .
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Talking about how my experience when joining and participating at bitcoin and altcoin always got bad and good experience, I am always glad and happy so far have know and joining in bitcoin and altcoin investment.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:25:16 AM

We have different experiences when it comes to crytocurrency.  At first, i have smooth transactions, great income and good trading profits. But not all are happy days. There are times that I am frustrated with what was the outcome. But the thing is, never giving up and thinking positively will still result with success. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Adhichan

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:41:14 AM

Talking about how my experience when joining and participating at bitcoin and altcoin always got bad and good experience, I am always glad and happy so far have know and joining in bitcoin and altcoin investment.
we get not only experienced but we also get some money from cryptocurrency.and no one could get opportunity like us.some people still confuse how to earn money from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:48:57 AM

we get not only experienced but we also get some money from cryptocurrency.and no one could get opportunity like us.some people still confuse how to earn money from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
right, besides we learn about technological progress, we get paid through the bounty campaign program at every ico. and in 2017 we really enjoyed the results, because bitcoin was at its highest
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:13:01 AM

right, besides we learn about technological progress, we get paid through the bounty campaign program at every ico. and in 2017 we really enjoyed the results, because bitcoin was at its highest
Yes everyone has almost the same experience, which is experiencing a very happy experience because the price of Bitcoin rose in 2017, and also a very sad experience because prices declined in 2018. So I think we all should be grateful for all that has happened.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:46:43 PM

Joining this forum is really an amazing experience for me. I learned a lot through reading different topics here. When I started to join campaigns, it is more amazing. Yeah, in the beginning I am hesitant to join projects. But today, I just realized that I was able to buy cellphones and other things through the profit that I gain here. I am financially stable today because of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: