Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it fall?  (Read 1175 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

It was difficult to predict what happened a few hours ago, I think that there were such people who understood that the price for BTC should still show that the price will fall, but still it seems to me that there were not so many because the price still fell.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?
I'm very surprise when see the market falling because there's no bad news appear and market can drop really bad right now, it's look like more scary when no bad news but market can dropping. Sure it will affect but only a while.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I think the collapse you mean does not affect this time. Because, to my knowledge that the stock market will affect the increase in the price of Bitcoin. Until yesterday, the price of Bitcoin fell by 11%. For the rest I don't know because I am still reading and learning about market knowledge.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

In my opinion when stock market crash, there are will be possibility the investor and trader will move their money in to Bitcoin and gold. So this is will make impact to crypto market. I just checked the market cap of Apple (the biggest stocks by marketcap) was decreased and the investor has possibility will  move the money in to Bitcoin and others coins so crypto market has potential will bullish again.
That is usually what happens most of the time. Investors tend to look for a market that is more like a safe spot at the moment for an easy buy in for store of value when they have taken profit from one market. The stock market is overbought and due already for huge correction and the crypto market is oversold and due for huge reversal of trend, so in a way, let's just hope that investors will definitely see the space as the next spot for them as the case may be when it comes to the movement of the crypto market to the upper side. Something we will just have to be patient and wait for.

everyone is expecting that something might happen in the market for these last remaining days before the end of 2018. So, in my opinion it wont fall as to stock market reaction...
Markets is always a ripple effect as long as everything is based on investors in general and where they feel is the next target for them to make some profit. We all know while the stock market has been moving up since the beginning of the year, the crypto market has just been getting pushed down and to me, I see it more like transfer of wealth from one market to the other. Now that it seems that the crypto market is tapped out, let's see if any possible correction in the stock market will have a positive effect on the crypto market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

do crypto and stock have a relationship to each other and dropping? I see it has no connection to any of the sides. Crypto influenced aspects of the fundamentals and the stock is not included in this. so I think these two things do not matter and should not be linked.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?

I don't see any relationship of the stock market to the cryptocurrency market at this moment. As I know, the fund of the stock market is just for them and the fund of the cryptocurrency is just for them too, there's no relation to their price even the bitcoin's price go down, stock markets price is still independent and vise versa.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

i think stock market and cryptocurrency both are different, crypto is already increasing day by day in all over the world.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

The market has just collapsed, but people are still believing that the market is going to recover till the end of this year. I find it silly and do not understand why the bull run should start if the market has lost 1/10 of its capitalisation within one day.
ambeo

Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

these periods of crasg are not the most pleasant ones, i agree. but i guess all of you have heard this, that the biggest success comes after the biggest crush. probably we need it, in order to make up our minds

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

You just don’t need to call it a collapse of the market because it’s just ordinary moves that make the crowds lose money and allow those who control the crowd to make money or who can quickly adapt and follow the trend!
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

People are always saying that stock market affects cryptocurrency. Please that’s a lie. Cryptocurrency has nothing to do with stock market so stock market can never affect the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency market is completely on its own and its being influenced by the investors which is true speculation and manipulation or as we would always say—rate of demand and supply.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Based on what I've seen on Sunnydecree Video on youtube, he stated in the video that when the stock market falls down the crypto market follows based on the chard he shows in his video, I don't know what is the correlation about stocks and crypto
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

Of course, the situation on the stock markets strongly influences cryptocurrency markets, markets do not live their own lives, their capitalization strongly depends on the mood of investors who take away their money in case of danger.
dipeco
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

It has already collapsed and nobody knows, where the bottom is. It is very difficult to say, if we see the green market before the end of the year, but I am sure we will not reach the bar of 7k per bitcoin in December.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

We can not know what will happen in the future. The crypto market does not go through any collapse. It's just a normal stage of the crypto market. If we follow what happened in the past, we notice that history is repeated. It's a "business" in which you have to be patient and accept the temporary drops.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

This collapse we're seeing now was obvious from a few weeks prior to this market devastation. It's just one of the things that we all keep getting wrong in crypto and that is escape the greediness that prevents most of us to get out on time.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

We can not know what will happen in the future. The crypto market does not go through any collapse. It's just a normal stage of the crypto market. If we follow what happened in the past, we notice that history is repeated. It's a "business" in which you have to be patient and accept the temporary drops.

Actually there are many prediction about cryptocurrency, the other people says that 2022 is the recovery of the market, some of them says it will rise next year but prediction is an always prediction we can't guarantee that it will happen. Only need to do is wait and support for the better.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

This collapse we're seeing now was obvious from a few weeks prior to this market devastation. It's just one of the things that we all keep getting wrong in crypto and that is escape the greediness that prevents most of us to get out on time.

Is there even a perfect time to get out? Or would anyone be able to know when that is? People of course won't think about letting go of their coins when the price is pretty steady since historically, they to go by this time would be up. I don't think anybody at all expected this kind of movement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

From the lok of thing the market is very very red at that moment as we speak coins are falling and crashing most persons are loosing millions in a day and more.  But predictions have it that the market will recover soon and we dont know when anyway
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

I think there is no connection with crypto and the stock markets because crypto currency is not interacting with these centralized things because crypto markets is independent and it's just a coincidence for the crypto market and stock market to go down at the same time because crypto is crashing because of many reasons which I could not explain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: