Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you gonna do?  (Read 1039 times)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Earning a lot of money. If the market turns bullish till the end of the year, it is going to be awesome! I have collected a lot of bounty coins, that are worth literally nothing right now and I cannot wait to see them mooning and giving great profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

I admit that I have failed in this year's market. Even though I have made a profit from the bounty activities, these profits have been lost to the bear market!
Ain't gonna be the best time for crypto life, many are struggling loses and just only few are currently gaining but not that much profit. Even expert traders have experiencing loses also, how much more for newly traders, it is more possible that they are losing by then.
For the current market situation, trading isn't profitable. It could be better to buy potential altcoins as much as you can and see gains next year.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I don't think market will really bullish this year , because it would be too easy for all market participants. Too little time has passed from past highs and most people still expect incredible growth is about to happen, which means the "whales" will not allow this for sure) The bull market will suddenly come when no one will expect it , when almost everyone lose his faith in crypto.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Perhaps, by the end of the year if all crytpo would not be as good as it is this is be the worst year. How long will we HODL? let us see the next year.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.
Nothing, I am cumulating my coins the whole year, so when bull matket comes, I will stop buying, thats all. Why buy for a high price when you can now buy your favorite coins much cheaper.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

We are all just trying to push cryptocurrency upward verbally but if it will not happen then we have nothing can do about it and I think we should to move forward and avoid being stacked and wait but we need to invest here in crypto .
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

I still hold and wait patiently for the marker to recover, i dont care how long it is but one thing is for sure no matter what happen still the bull run will happen again. Those who hold patiently will get high rewards.

I think the same. Hope never dies
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

It's okay as long crypto is alive it will not end. It means it is very possible to get back again into moon. It takes time to see and experience good things so be patient and have more positivities. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Albert Hays

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Even if the bull doesn't happen on the time we expected the best plan is still to wait as holding is a better option than losing capital. If you're a long time investor in cryptocurrency you know by now that a bull in the market is unpredictable but it is still something that will happen. And so, we wait for that bull in order to get the best results for our investments.
Dexter Mills

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

For the volatility, the reaction shouldn't be so grave. Yup, it would be a bit disappointing for it to not be bullish, cause that would be the statistically fight thing, but it is not something to predict and keep in a pattern, so, just to keep cool.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

I do not know actually how to answer this question, but i thin that the best strategy for me now is to sit and wait holding until better days.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

It's okay as long crypto is alive it will not end. It means it is very possible to get back again into moon. It takes time to see and experience good things so be patient and have more positivities. Good luck
We aren't just looking for this day only but the most important is to think of what  happen in the future. Crypto will soon to rise back and it could be more stronger than of today. There is no other way to do for now,  we just accept it and keep believing crypto credibility cause it possibly wont bring us down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

Nothing is going to change, I am not expecting a fast recovery so I can deal with that information, however if I was one of the people expecting a fast recovery it will be difficult to deal with such information because for many that is their last hope to recover some of the money they have lost during the crash and such news will probably destroy any chance to get that money soon.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are long term investments. You can not expect to happen like last year so fast bullrun. It will be slower now because last year was pure speculation based. Products are developing and we need to be patient
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

If market not bullish untill end year, i will keep hold my coin. I am already confident that cryptocurrency market will growing bigger in near future and thats why i am keep long term on my investment in cryptomarket

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

No need for us to imagine too bad things focus on the good and pleasant things. in this year we are too tired with a bad atmosphere, even though the price of crypto doesn't go down that way. Bitcoin is still more expensive than early last year. this is just a routine cycle that will later pass

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

What would be my reaction? I will be happy as always and will be happier if there is good news about crypto. We can all think of ways even if there is not bullrun or whatsoever because crypto is there already. What we need to do is master everything that will create income or profit through the market. Do trading and other things.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

What am I going to do if the market is bullish at the end of the year? Yes,I'll hold all the coins in anticipation of growth. And even if this does not happen at the end of the year I will still keep all the coins,once there will still be growth and the opportunity to get profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

If the market is still bullish at the end of the year we cannot do anything instead of complaining we need to increase our Patience,hold our Coins again and waiting for the bullrun because time will come it will happen again,and there are many ways to earn even the market is bearish you can do tradings but select a potential Coins that can give you good profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Well putting money is crypto assum that either you gonna make good profit or you may lose all also. So if the coin is fundamentally good and you have faith in it holding is better according to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: