Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you gonna do?  (Read 1039 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

Think I will just keep holding, your u would be crazy to sell at a loss especially when we are so early in the crypto landscape.

If you have coins that you believe in just hold, it's too easy to panic and lose out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

in case doesn't return the bull phase by the end of the year maybe you will give up? The market is not based on dates.
Izabelle Casey

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

As the crypto market is the most volatile market in the world, ther is no chance of saying wether it will turn bullish by the end of this year. The only safe option for the investors out there will be to keep holding and wait for the market to turn bullish. Some may say that such event will turn this year into a failure, but in this crypto world it is nothing unnatural.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

I do not care if the bull market is coming by at the end of this year. Of course, i want it to come, but if it doesn't, i will keep my strategy of holding and waiting.
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

I have been insisting for a long time, from the beginning of the year to the present, all the assets in my wallet have lost more than 62%, if the market has not changed at the end of the year, then I will sell them!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Imagine if by the end of this year, the market refuses to turn bullish, what is gonna be your reaction, decision?

Note; you have been stacking all on this time to the end that if it doesn't work out, the year may be summed up as being a failure for you.

there is nothing I can do but trade when the market experiences brief growth, this happens almost every month. I can take advantage of it even though the level of difficulty is so complicated.
even I have predicted this year there will be no truly meaningful growth
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

I still believe if no one believes on bull run end of this year. I'm bullish on the other side of that waiting for a big dip on stock market, We will see a global recession very soon.
As the crypto market is the most volatile market in the world, ther is no chance of saying wether it will turn bullish by the end of this year. The only safe option for the investors out there will be to keep holding and wait for the market to turn bullish. Some may say that such event will turn this year into a failure, but in this crypto world it is nothing unnatural.

If you trust your instinct then follow it, I'm into bitcoin since 2015 and i believe the world is changing for a better new. Kepp holding fellas.
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

The coins held have not yet shown the desired price at the end of the year, my decision, I will sell my coins when there is a move up even though it rises slightly.
If there is a price decline, maybe I will buy back to get a little profit.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

If we don't see bullish market by the end of the year, there isn't much to do, I'll just keep on holding. If I waited till now, and haven't sold then there really is no point in selling now. Mainly I think we all just have to be patient, because this market cycles are completely normal, if you missed to catch the wave then just hold on, be patient and wait for another chance. Crypto is definitely here to stay.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

We are still hoping for the big changes this coming end of the year. If that happen some us be ready to comply those working process. If it's continue to refuse i will find another way to working some source of profit in crypto and still tuned and wait until the prices got stable.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

I do not care if the bull market is coming by at the end of this year. Of course, i want it to come, but if it doesn't, i will keep my strategy of holding and waiting.
So now I, too, expect, until the market grows again, then I will sell the coin, otherwise I hold on until the price goes up, I never foolishly selling coins at a price lower than the price I bought.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

I have been insisting for a long time, from the beginning of the year to the present, all the assets in my wallet have lost more than 62%, if the market has not changed at the end of the year, then I will sell them!
Everyone is losing now, not just anyone, so waiting patiently is the best way now that we should do, if anyone hurry to sell it now to minimize the risk, however I I think that in 2019 the market will recover, and by the end of 2018 it will be impossible to recover
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

I'm not going to jump from side to side.
I continue to study the crypto world, now I certainly spend less time than before, but I don’t give up

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
valnd

Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Already i have zero my mind from crypto bull run this year, so even if the market didn't turn to bull run in this few remaining months, I won't really be bother because i have set my mind towards next for crypto,
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

If the market won’t be able to achieve its bull run, I might just continue on holding my coins for some time, until the market finally recovers. I’d rather hold my coins that ro lose some of my money by selling at a wrong time.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

I still hold and wait patiently for the marker to recover, i dont care how long it is but one thing is for sure no matter what happen still the bull run will happen again. Those who hold patiently will get high rewards.

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

There is no guarantee that we can see a bull run by end of this year and if goes that way we should be patient to wait the right time and just keep holding our coins for a better price. Keep the faith and be optimistic.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

when the moment happened maybe the best way that I would choose was to keep the assets that I had and as much as possible not to sell the assets that I had at a cheap price because that would make me lose if I sold at a cheap price, as much as possible not panic.
honghe99

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

I admit that I have failed in this year's market. Even though I have made a profit from the bounty activities, these profits have been lost to the bear market!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

for now there is nothing done, bounty and airdrop are also rare and altcoins also experience a decrease in particular etherium so that all altcoins experience a decline even though there is an increase and the color is green. this is due to the decline in etherium to the currency, which has decreased in its currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: