Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW SOCIAL NETWORK] - Socialcrypt.NET  (Read 226 times)
socialcrypt.net (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

Today we went Live! in beta mode with our Platform. Check it out: https://www.socialcrypt.net/

This website works just like Facebook & Linkedin but it is about crypto & blockchain only & no ads! The idea is to unite people with all the world of ICOs blockchain-companies, and help new projects get heard!

What  you can do there??
You can follow official companies, monitor ICO events, create groups, gain influence network or simply chat & gossip about the hype. There is also a Forum but with more features.

If you register your account now you will receive 500 SCG Tokens to your balance.

This is the very first day we go public with our idea so don't be too critical about it Smiley ..but feel free to share any bugs that you will encounter!
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

Hello, i can't registrate on your site, after filling site says: Sorry, your registration failed because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database. If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise. Please contact us to get the issue resolved.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
socialcrypt.net (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Hello, i can't registrate on your site, after filling site says: Sorry, your registration failed because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database. If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise. Please contact us to get the issue resolved.

Hey! We resolved your issue )

Note that we went public in Beta mode so there will be bugs & issues, just let me know if you encounter them!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I didn't like the automated joining and following of "Socialcrypt.NET" group and project (especially since leaving a group and un-following a project leads to deduction in rewards) upon registering.

You might want to work on its speed as well (in general)...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SyndicateCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 154

Decentralized Crypto Digital Media ICO Marketing

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

I don't recommend this site. Was not impressed with staff conduct at all. Hard pass.

sc_mark

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:39:24 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 05:33:40 PM by sc_mark

I didn't like the automated joining and following of "Socialcrypt.NET" group and project (especially since leaving a group and un-following a project leads to deduction in rewards) upon registering.

You might want to work on its speed as well (in general)...

Thanks for your thoughts,

Our official Socialcrypt Groups & Projects are assigned by default to keep members updated on new features and relevant news. You can unfollow at any moment.

We also imply rewards of 1-10 SCG tokens for joining groups and for other action and we deduct them for leaving groups or reverse actions. But we also give every new member 500 - 900 of SCG to play with or even withdraw tokens if you verify your account.

Regarding the page speed loading it seems that there might be issues with your connection, according to test results we outperform most of social networks, see attachment. https://imgur.com/a/EfAIeqp

Mark.
sc_mark

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

I don't recommend this site. Was not impressed with staff conduct at all. Hard pass.

Hello SyndicateCrypto

You did not respond to our Moderator's request to avoid spam-posts, request to create a group for your ref. links and to share your links inside a relative group. But since you did not respond and kept posting your links your account was suspended.

We have rules on Socialcrypt and if you break them, we do not hesitate to act accordingly.

Mark.
baskil

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:50:12 AM

Great social network! Tokens are awarded, the other day I made a verification and brought out the first 1000 tokens. It is a pity that they cannot be sold yet  Huh
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:57:39 AM

Hi, there is no whitepaper?
sc_mark

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:16:59 PM

Listing on TRON DEX Exchanges planned for this year. So with a little patience everyone will be able to buy and sell tokens any time soon!  Smiley Smiley
monitor updates regarding this here: https://socialcrypt.net/talk/can-i-trade-scg-yes-listing-in-dex-soon-jan-2019

No white paper atm. Socialcrypt.NET is a private Self-Funded Company, and we never collected any investments through ICO or any other Outsource.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:06:54 PM

Listing on TRON DEX Exchanges planned for this year. So with a little patience everyone will be able to buy and sell tokens any time soon!  Smiley Smiley
monitor updates regarding this here: https://socialcrypt.net/talk/can-i-trade-scg-yes-listing-in-dex-soon-jan-2019

No white paper atm. Socialcrypt.NET is a private Self-Funded Company, and we never collected any investments through ICO or any other Outsource.

Thats good news. It will be better if you make an announcement in the altcoin section for more exposure of your site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: