Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️(PASSIVE INCOME)⭐️⭐️[NEED PARTNERS] With Ideas For Bot Making⭐️⭐️  (Read 535 times)
WaffleMaster (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 10:27:26 PM by WaffleMaster

Hi everybody. I'm a programmer and I'm looking for business partners with great ideas. My business right now consists of me having an idea for automation, making a program/bot to execute that idea, and then profiting from the work of computers passively. I've already made some programs which are turning out to be quite nice revenue streams. The niches and ideas I've had are slowly grinding to a halt, and now I find myself looking at my own computers working while I am not continuing to write new programs in different industries.

The fundamental nature of our partnership would be Research and Development. You would be the researcher and I would be the developer.

I'm interested in having written agreements and contracts with creative partners. Nobody wants their idea ripped off. And I certainly don't want my programs and source code being ripped off. We could have a written/online agreement to ensure you a percentage of the profit that is acquired through our bot. If our automation idea and execution is particularly successful we could even create a company with us being the co-founders.

We don't NEED to sign contracts or anything, I just want to make sure everybody is protected. I want long term partners who have good ideas, can research them, and provide meaningful information to me so we can create value with automation, together.
Bitcoin faucets, trading software, popular things which already have bots for them are probably not good ideas to develop.

Contact me through private messaging for now if you're interested and then we can move to other forms of communication if needed.
I'm not looking to sell bots or programs. I'm looking for partners.

EDIT: Mobile game botting is of particular interest to me at the moment.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Bump
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

Greetings,

May I ask what do you need the partner to do exactly?
Are you looking for a partner to help you come up with some ideas on auto-running website/software that would create passive income?

Best regards,
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

Greetings,

Are you looking for a partner to help you come up with some ideas on auto-running website/software that would create passive income?

Best regards,
Hi there. A good partner would have something that they knows makes money, but is too tedious to do by hands themselves because maybe it only makes $1 a hour or something. No person really wants to waste time doing that. Those are the types of ideas that usually do really well with automation, because a bot/program I make will endlessly do something like that and make passive income. Some things could have several bots like that running and make $10/hour. So that is what I'm looking for. I've already made bots for the things I could think of so now I'm looking for partners who have ideas like that.
blackrabbit1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

Greetings,

Best regards,
Hi there. A good partner would have something that they knows makes money, but is too tedious to do by hands themselves because maybe it only makes $1 a hour or something. No person really wants to waste time doing that. Those are the types of ideas that usually do really well with automation, because a bot/program I make will endlessly do something like that and make passive income. Some things could have several bots like that running and make $10/hour. So that is what I'm looking for. I've already made bots for the things I could think of so now I'm looking for partners who have ideas like that.

Thanks for your reply.
Do you have a direction on the project, and how much time are you planning to spend on it? I mean, for example, a gambling website or file convertor could be a website/software that runs automatically and create passive income, but the size and direction are completely different. Currency exchange website "could" be a good idea too, but it takes more time as well as money to build up, and there could also be some risk involved.
I always have some kind of idea on this area, but I'm half-developer who can only read code but can't write one myself. Maybe there's an opportunity for us to find the balance and create some amazing projects together.

Best regards,
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

Thanks for your reply.
Do you have a direction on the project, and how much time are you planning to spend on it? I mean, for example, a gambling website or file convertor could be a website/software that runs automatically and create passive income, but the size and direction are completely different. Currency exchange website "could" be a good idea too, but it takes more time as well as money to build up, and there could also be some risk involved.
I always have some kind of idea on this area, but I'm half-developer who can only read code but can't write one myself. Maybe there's an opportunity for us to find the balance and create some amazing projects together.

Best regards,
I'm not into website development. I develop software. For a direction, there really doesn't need to be one. The direction can change based on any idea and I would encourage partners to think of niches and ideas that are in all sorts of industries and markets. I spend all day working on software and debugging it (although lately, like I've said, I haven't had many ideas to develop software for). The actual time creating the software is rather quick, but debugging it can take quite a while in most cases. After that it's just a matter of running it on a computer and it will gather things to sell for money or make money directly.

Thanks for your interest.
blackrabbit1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,
I'm not into website development. I develop software. For a direction, there really doesn't need to be one. The direction can change based on any idea and I would encourage partners to think of niches and ideas that are in all sorts of industries and markets. I spend all day working on software and debugging it (although lately, like I've said, I haven't had many ideas to develop software for). The actual time creating the software is rather quick, but debugging it can take quite a while in most cases. After that it's just a matter of running it on a computer and it will gather things to sell for money or make money directly.

Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for your feedback.
In my own opinion, any business will require a rough direction to move on. It doesn't have to be very detailed, but enough for us to set up the course, instead of finding a needle in the ocean. For example, we can set up a direction on how do we benefit from the software/bot, short or long term, one-time purchasing or subscribing. For short term&one time purchasing, we can create a mobile game bot as you mentioned; for long term&subscribing, we can create something similar to "Whoscall", but being used on email.
After we have a direction, then we do research on which software can we take as reference, which game should we work on, who is our target audience, what functions should we add, how do we promote the software, etc.
I'm not familiar with your ability and skill set, so the ideas above are just something come up in my mind randomly, the main purpose is pointing out that we should at least have a rough direction, otherwise there are just too many options.
Please let me know what's in your mind, and let's see if we can figure out something.

Best regards,
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Thanks for your feedback.
In my own opinion, any business will require a rough direction to move on. It doesn't have to be very detailed, but enough for us to set up the course, instead of finding a needle in the ocean. For example, we can set up a direction on how do we benefit from the software/bot, short or long term, one-time purchasing or subscribing. For short term&one time purchasing, we can create a mobile game bot as you mentioned; for long term&subscribing, we can create something similar to "Whoscall", but being used on email.
After we have a direction, then we do research on which software can we take as reference, which game should we work on, who is our target audience, what functions should we add, how do we promote the software, etc.
I'm not familiar with your ability and skill set, so the ideas above are just something come up in my mind randomly, the main purpose is pointing out that we should at least have a rough direction, otherwise there are just too many options.
Please let me know what's in your mind, and let's see if we can figure out something.

Best regards,
I kind of understand what you meant by direction now. Basically we'll be acquiring goods with the bots. I don't make programs to resell them for one time purchase or even to use for subscriptions. Those business models really aren't great in my opinion because somebody would only buy it if it had more value than it was being sold for, and in that case why wouldn't we just use it ourselves to get the full value of the program...
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

If anybody has questions let me know.
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

bump, and thanks to everybody who has contacted me so far.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Would you be interested in being involved with any aspects of this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026213.0

There will be no immediate compensation and the actual eventual pay off will depend on our conversation, subject to our negotiations. If interested, send me a DM.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Would you be interested in being involved with any aspects of this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026213.0

There will be no immediate compensation and the actual eventual pay off will depend on our conversation, subject to our negotiations. If interested, send me a DM.
Ok thanks for contacting me. I'll talk to you on discord soon!
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

bump, hope every1 had a good halloween
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

bump
eabuilder

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

What kind of game bots did you develop so far? Can you integrate a mobile game with a crypto wallet?
PM me if you can share more about the functionalities you've used so far.
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

What kind of game bots did you develop so far? Can you integrate a mobile game with a crypto wallet?
PM me if you can share more about the functionalities you've used so far.
I've programmed a lot of different bots. I'm currently working on some mobile game bots to level up and then acquire currency to sell. I'm not sure what you mean by integrate a mobile game with a crypto wallet. If it's a mobile game that involves crypto, sure I could take a look and then most likely automate tasks on it.
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: