Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying gameflip account  (Read 130 times)
lDEATHl (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

I need a gameflip account that has atleast sold 20 listings. Reason for this is because i wanted to sell skins for bitcoins. I tried going for
bitskins but the ID they are asking are passport and i only have a driver's license. The gameflip account does not have to be ID verified. As long as the account has sold 20 listings already. I can verify the account myself.

For trusted users i am willing to go first. For the rest we can go to bitify.com for escrow.

I need the account+original email.
asif66631

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

I need a gameflip account that has atleast sold 20 listings. Reason for this is because i wanted to sell skins for bitcoins. I tried going for
bitskins but the ID they are asking are passport and i only have a driver's license. The gameflip account does not have to be ID verified. As long as the account has sold 20 listings already. I can verify the account myself.

For trusted users i am willing to go first. For the rest we can go to bitify.com for escrow.

Hello everyone, 🤠🤠🤠

I am selling betting accounts of people that i personally know, real people with all the documents and skrill.
I m selling also Skrill and neteller
I have bet365, betfair and unibet.

I am selling accounts from
Malaysia India and Bangladesh.. I create my country accounts..
My contact info..
asif66631iqbal@gmail.com
Telegram @ahmed66630
Skype @asif66631
What's app +8801686072543
I can provide weekly 50-80 available.
Buyers reference acceptable..
😘😘😘
Contact me for more information.
Thank you. 😎😎
shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

Hello everyone, 🤠🤠🤠

I am selling betting accounts of people that i personally know, real people with all the documents and skrill.
I m selling also Skrill and neteller
I have bet365, betfair and unibet.

I am selling accounts from
Malaysia India and Bangladesh.. I create my country accounts..
My contact info..
asif66631iqbal@gmail.com
Telegram @ahmed66630
Skype @asif66631
What's app +8801686072543
I can provide weekly 50-80 available.
Buyers reference acceptable..
😘😘😘
Contact me for more information.
Thank you. 😎😎
you understand he looking for gamflip account you idiot?
and stop replying to old accounts.
stupid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: