Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which job would not be replaced by technology?  (Read 769 times)
LMBDA

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:41:07 AM

So much progressed has been made in AI, Robotics, and science in general that more and more jobs are being threatened to be obsolete. I do not worry much about those as I am a believer that even though some jobs are going to be lost, new type of jobs would be created. However, which jobs do you think will never be replaced by an AI or a machine?

Any jobs the involves human emotion, robotics and AI's are made to do specific jobs without feeling anything so they could do the job better.
KimJongUnCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 82

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:27:11 AM

the job of beeing the professional asshole in the company

viceking1

Activity: 60
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:22:04 AM

Computer programming and things like plumbing.

Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:13:48 AM

Hey,

Babylon, it is terribly annoying.  Lips sealed Nice to hear human example radio and customer service

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:43:49 PM

So much progressed has been made in AI, Robotics, and science in general that more and more jobs are being threatened to be obsolete. I do not worry much about those as I am a believer that even though some jobs are going to be lost, new type of jobs would be created. However, which jobs do you think will never be replaced by an AI or a machine?

Any jobs the involves human emotion, robotics and AI's are made to do specific jobs without feeling anything so they could do the job better.
Lol science will sooner develop a robot that can be placed emotion inside 😂

I think for me job that cannot be replace by machines?the president of the countries,because how can you handle a nation by a robot?lol

Computer programming and things like plumbing.
Plumbing are being used by robot nowadays,those who repair piping can be done sine it’s a service
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:38:19 PM

I think that today this technology has not yet been created so that artificial intelligence can be made like human intelligence.  If High Technologies can be used everywhere, then it’s impossible to create any interlocutor artificially, because communication between people is what is called soul talk.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:32:25 PM

I believe that there is an irreplaceable job, it is the work of the mother, of the upbringing of a child since he is newborn,
 no matter how much they place a robot as a mother, they can never have a sixth sense that identifies what only a mother can detect of his son.

Watch this movie: I Am Mother (2019) Smiley

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
pavlooster

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:42:56 PM

Dreaming in REM sleep.     Cool

what kind of job is that?
Lance Bass

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:45:36 PM

everything could eventually be replaced
SamHalker

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:53:34 PM

I think giving birth (like giving birth to a child, animal etc.) ?

AI won't be doing that, you will need to do Sexual Intercourse by yourself to get that job done and to have the fun equally, lol

So according to me, no matter whatever is replaced by AI in the future, the activity of Having Sex won't be ever replaced by AI.
Humans, animal etc. would still prefer the usual way only, otherwise what's the fun Grin Cheesy
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:10:56 PM

Hard question.but I guess a human power that ribot can not be think.work using your mind.robot only can work by orogramming of a mans mind.now adays its so hard to think what technology cannot be doing almost everything new technologies can make now.but still the mind of a human can not be replace of new technology.

ma1679378

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

The world leaders and the therapists
musta12

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:58:37 PM

School teacher I think, techologies are not there yet
titanic34

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:08:53 PM

Scientist?
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:10:11 AM

A mother and a caregiver because these job needs a human touch who care with emotions.

The court judge as well because we cant entrust the analysis of facts to robot that is also made by human.

musta12

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:38:14 PM

Scientist?
That makes sence
titanic34

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:49:04 PM

TEACHERS. No robots or AI could replace teachers, education is one of the most important industry.
But this will be possible in future, imho
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:04:28 PM

Parents ' work
hakamaka

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:36:33 PM

I tjink there are lots of jobs that cant be replaced by computer. Such jobs as programmer, teacher and other. So if you need a good job you should have a look at the https://uk.jobsora.com/ where you can find a good well paid job. I think there you will find non-replaceable job for you.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:13:19 PM

TEACHERS. No robots or AI could replace teachers, education is one of the most important industry.
Lol some subjects of the student now is based on computer mate ,so what about in future when time that all the study based will have computer operated teaching method so teachers are replaceable by robot .maybe in few years this will be on the go
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: