Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Seen any real Credit or Debit card of ICOs?  (Read 217 times)
Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Most of the ICO projects promised of their own Credit or Debit card. But After getting enough fund, they listed their coins on exchanges. That's it. I have never seen any Credit or Debit card of ICO projects in real. Did they make eye-catching crypto cards to catch investors? I mean are they lier?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

The majority of debit card ICO's I know come from 2017, loads of companies were offering their cards from the same issuer. At the beginning of 2018 this issuer was banned by Visa (at least in Europe) and it was the last time I saw a working crypto debit card. I know that finally there are some new crypto debit cards issued, but you can apply only from specific countries.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Most of the ICO projects promised of their own Credit or Debit card. But After getting enough fund, they listed their coins on exchanges. That's it. I have never seen any Credit or Debit card of ICO projects in real. Did they make eye-catching crypto cards to catch investors? I mean are they lier?
As far as i know that some icos have issued their own debit card that can be used in various merchants and they have supported by master card and VISA.
I was a part of the tenx card users but due to the visa crash and our old card can't be used and we are waiting for tenx to get the new card issuer for us.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Personally I have not seen credit or debit card of any ICO since I started investing in cryptocurrency. Most of the debit and credit card ICOs are scam. A lot of them promise to role out debit card to ICO investors in 6 months after ICO but some have finished ICO over a year and their debit card is nowhere to be found.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

The majority of debit card ICO's I know come from 2017, loads of companies were offering their cards from the same issuer. At the beginning of 2018 this issuer was banned by Visa (at least in Europe) and it was the last time I saw a working crypto debit card. I know that finally there are some new crypto debit cards issued, but you can apply only from specific countries.

I have seen more than 10 ICO Projects in this year, who promised about their own crypto card. But They haven't created yet! So, maybe they lied with the investors?

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:33:07 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 07:53:55 AM by dhemasm

I'm also curious that some of the crypto debit card projects that I followed before haven't indicated that they will release their debit cards. There are some old projects that if they are not mistaken they will released or already released their cards like Tenx (if not mistaken), Minexpay(Scam accusations), Monaco and Amon also the  other I don't know yet.
I have seen more than 10 ICO Projects in this year, who promised about their own crypto card. But They haven't created yet! So, maybe they lied with the investors?
Actually it's not lying only they are incompetent, it's just that strict regulations make it difficult for them to release their cards.

For alternative check here; http://www.bestbitcoincard.com/
Asger223

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

The majority of debit card ICOs come from 2017, loads of companies were offering their cards from the same issuer. Some ICOs have issued their own debit card that can be used in various merchants and they have supported by master card and VISA. Let's wait for tenx to get the new card issuer for us.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

To be honest, I have not seen people use such cards. I have a feeling that these cards exist only in photos on the Internet.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

No I haven't seen a debit card with ICOs. A lot of debit and credit card ICOs turned out to be scams but I heard some ICOs have successfully issued their own cards. Its disappointing really.
Cooper Bolton

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Well, it can be said to attract investors. But it can be said that way that this is not any fiat coins exchange that people will use it anywhere just to get or give coins via debit card. It might be used, but not in front of your eyes.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

Yes it is really frustrating situation not only for the investors but also for overall crypto community, it is really sad to see that we still do not have a truly global crypto card, it is very annoying to see that even big crypto card projects are still not successful in providing the card, some of them include tenx pay, monaco, tokencard, amon card etc while only paycentos is the project that is actually providing crypto card services.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

I'm also curious that some of the crypto debit card projects that I followed before haven't indicated that they will release their debit cards. There are some old projects that if they are not mistaken they will released or already released their cards like Tenx (if not mistaken), Minexpay(Scam accusations), Monaco and Amon also the  other I don't know yet.
Actually it's not lying only they are incompetent, it's just that strict regulations make it difficult for them to release their cards.

For alternative check here; http://www.bestbitcoincard.com/
Most of them delivered debit card if I recall correctly before wavecrest starting to stop the card issuing and the service aswell then all those project have a hard time seeking for replacement and the only alternatives require far complicated requirement so that's the struggle at the moment.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Yes, I saw such projects last year a lot of them scam. Well, maybe they created several bank cards, but there was no wide resonance. But in order to create at least some kind of debit or credit card, one cannot do without a bank. And the banks do not want to work with such projects because they are too risky and this is the whole problem.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Good question,,, very good question. Last year, I remember almost every ICO talking about debit cards and what not, but I knew that if they were depending on Visa or Mastercard, it would be a huge problem. And fast forward more than 1 year later, we see exactly the problems with all these guys. Remember Monaco? Or others? Promising the sky, but could not deliver.

And people are defending them saying it is regulations and all that. But DUH. They knew that would be a problem!

As long as crypto still wants to depend on traditional systems like the banks and fiat systems, they will never be independent and free. So frustrating to see ICO projects not understand this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Good question,,, very good question. Last year, I remember almost every ICO talking about debit cards and what not, but I knew that if they were depending on Visa or Mastercard, it would be a huge problem. And fast forward more than 1 year later, we see exactly the problems with all these guys. Remember Monaco? Or others? Promising the sky, but could not deliver.

And people are defending them saying it is regulations and all that. But DUH. They knew that would be a problem!

As long as crypto still wants to depend on traditional systems like the banks and fiat systems, they will never be independent and free. So frustrating to see ICO projects not understand this.

it seems to overcome this an ICO must have its own ATM machine that is not connected to any traditional Bank, but I think it will needed a lot cost and of course it is very difficult to get permission from the relevant agency
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

I have seen a number of ICO projects that allow investors can be purchased with a Visa or Debit card in 2017. But then, these activities are ending and I do not understand why. Perhaps the ICO developers are afraid of legal troubles in some countries that do not allow the use of crypto. This helps them avoid fraudulent charges in the laws protecting investors of certain governments.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

CoinMetro which held an ICO and is going to launch in december I think, they claim to be on track for having a card so it seems like it's possible.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

haha every single ICO has made promises that they never honored. they only make them to save face and attract more investors so that they can make more money.

if you think about what they are offering you can see that is not even possible. the big companies that have been doing it are not so successful yet, now an ICO wants to create a debit card! that doesn't even make sense.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

I have not seen real credit or debit cards associated with cryptocurrency or that cooperate with cryptocurrency. Only the pictures.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Credit cards or savings cards are not made at random. This generally requires relevant qualifications. There are also relevant laws and regulations. This type of ICO must be investigated clearly. Please invest cautiously.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Ive seen some , but they was just like Test ones , that does not even work . =D But before projects like that there was 2 companys that offered stuff like that . Order card , move your btc / eth to companys wallet and spend your crypto.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

I had a working Centra card for a short time at the end of 2017 and into February 2018 then that project ran into problems. It did work exceptionally well up to that point which is a great shame. I have seen two projects in the past 3 months promising cards but they won't appear until early 2019 and those are HOLD and PIGZBE. I have more confidence that Pigzbe will actually deliver on their project promises.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Over the past year, I have seen several projects with promises to issue debit cards (ESR wallet Daxbase.io, EuropianCryptoBank, Musk wallet), but none of them came to the market after the ICO, and many just turned out to be fake already in the process of ICO. However, I also know a few projects that have developed mobile wallets and they work fine now. For example, Atomic wallet.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

well
can u see the news ?
recently monaco card already shipped on singapore.
and that will be the first from ico based credit or debit card idea.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀