Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current best alternatives for ShapeShift and Changelly  (Read 149 times)
OfficialBitPro (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

We're receiving lots of coins on our website and in the past used both ShapeShift and Changelly to convert them to Bitcoin. However, I've read some bad stories about Changelly on this forum and altough we have a ShapeShift account, the forced account and the pushing of FOX tokens seem to indicate the end is neigh for Shapeshift.

So, what are the current best and trustworthy alternatives? Fees are important because we exchange lots of small amounts.
JustinLOX

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

Shapeshift and Changelly had a good reputation. I can't suggest an alternative but if you have options to use an exchange, I would suggest not to use the instant exchanges.
JustinLOX

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Shapeshift and Changelly had a good reputation. I can't suggest an alternative but if you have options to use an exchange, I would suggest not to use the instant exchanges.
Mikeschmitt

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

They use fake names and aliases to operate their business,there is no person such as Ilya Bere. They also give proven scammers like Changenow.io access to their api to selectively scam users. I'd be wary of using them.
Nikolas Brown

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

The best possible solution would be to do a little research on the matter. Depending on your needs you'd be able to find out what it is you need and if that service can provide it or not and to what extent as it may vary from person to person what a good exchange would be as there is so many options. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for with in a short time.
Kasen Matthews

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

The alternatives mainly grab various projects. You might choose them as compatible with your region. But the popular coins work too. You can invest in anything based on their current chart and safe prediction.
Kasen Matthews

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

There are a few exchange out there which will be current best and trustworthy replace of those two you have mentioned. However, you should be careful before approaching one. Serach google for it. YOu will be able to get secure accurate information from there.
Zorewen011

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

I have been using Changelly for a long time and I have not suffered the consequences. If you don't want use any of the mentioned then you can try Bitfinex, as they have a good reputation.
Drelalind110

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

I have been using shapeShift and I think it is great. But if you don't like it there are many others like CoinSwitch or use google for getting the one you like.
Jeraogord01

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

ShapeShift isn't going anywhere but if you don't feel good, there are the likes of flyp.me or CoinSwitch. Check out if there are any good.
Choswen645

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Faast is the good replacement for these two giants. Faast is the only immediate exchange with a user interface that permitsa person to make diverse investments at once.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

I used coinswitch many times without any problems. However when I can I still prefer to use traditional exchanges because fees are lower
Corvet

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

i tried it , its good https://www.faa.st/
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

I haven't used Shapeshift since the the first time I used it only, but I always use Changelly most of the time, because it is very fast and reliable. So far, I haven't encountered any problems with it so far and I always recommend to my friends too. They also haven't encountered any problems so far too, fortunately.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: