Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Movies about space travelling.  (Read 160 times)
TBboys (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

I have always liked the theme of time and space since I was a child, but unfortunately I did not become the person now who I was a child want.
My job is very boring (at least I think it is boring). I can only imagine that I am a scientist by watching some science fiction movies.  Grin
GoGoGo!  let's take a look at what the world outside the earth looks like.

NO.1  Interstellar
This is the most realistic wormhole and blackhole I have seen so far. I don't know what real wormholes and black holes look like, but they must be the temptation of death. No one can resist this temptation.
If you are interested in space and the universe, you must not miss Interstellar.

NO.2 The Martian
With regard to Mars, this may be the planet that humans will most likely land on first. From the time I was a child, I have seen countless movies about Martians invading the Earth, and The Martian is the most realistic film that reflects the Martian environment,the dust storm on Mars is very horrible.  We will land on this red planet soon. It is exciting!

NO.3 Gravity
Very realistic show of weightless environment, a small force can also promote your permanent linear motion, the best show of Newton's First law of Motion. The plot of space garbage hitting the spaceship is shocking.

NO.4 Apollo 13
Truly showing the dangers of travel in the universe, the lack of oxygen, water, electricity and food,all seemingly small things are a huge threat in space. This film realistically restores the environment of the moon.

NO.5 2001: A Space Odyssey
Known as "a milestone in modern science fiction film technology".  This is a movie 50 years ago. For today's people, it may be an old antique, but the advanced consciousness embodied in this movie has not been outdated until now, and it may be slightly dull when watching. But if you understand it, you will know that it is about: the past - present - the future of humanity.
In fact, our nature is still apes, and we have not changed compared with millions of years ago. Pay attention to that bone, the tool we are using now is no different from the apes.

In addition, The Butterfly Effect, Star Trek, Prometheus, etc.  are all my favorite, but here I mainly introduce the related to space travelling.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DANDANcrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

You should add 'Moon' 2009 as well  Smiley
joker6756

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

I really enjoyed the latest Damien Chazelles movie(First Man).
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

nice list! at least im similar like u, maybe i'm a bit worst cause i cant even remember these names! i wanted to watch badly when ur list ring my bell
TBboys (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

You should add 'Moon' 2009 as well  Smiley
Yes, I know this movie,but I have not watched this movie yet. so did’t add it for now.

I really enjoyed the latest Damien Chazelles movie(First Man).
Good, I just read the introduction, it is a movie worth watching, thanks.

nice list! at least im similar like u, maybe i'm a bit worst cause i cant even remember these names! i wanted to watch badly when ur list ring my bell
The same, I am very busy these days. When I have time, I will watch “First Man” recommended by @joker6756.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adclassified

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:10:43 PM

ad astra
lucy in the sky
first man
passangers
life
the martian
geostorm
mission mangal
lockout
star trek beyond
intersteller

there is a huge list of space travel movies which you might enjoy watching.
zackchyi

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:50:09 AM

my opinion
A black hole has such a strong gravity that light is bent towards it significantly, causing some very unusual image distortion.
Hihi Smiley
We can only see it on film.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:44:07 AM

A very nice list of space travel movies. Apollo 13 is definitely my favourite. It's so crazy to compare today's SpaceX rockets to the old NASA rockets from the 60s. The advancements we made on the last 50 years is huge and makes the quest to reach Mars more realistic.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 07:14:09 AM

Nice sets of Past travelling movies i only watch 2 of them so i may check the rest for viewing.

i am a fan of movies about space ,i even read books about those.

ad astra
lucy in the sky
first man
passangers
life
the martian
geostorm
mission mangal
lockout
star trek beyond
intersteller

there is a huge list of space travel movies which you might enjoy watching.

Ad astra and Passenger is Good movies,have watched them couple of times.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: