Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:59:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why many projects are dead  (Read 3562 times)
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Compared to last year, investors have become more cautious, more intelligent and now do not want to invest anywhere. They can be understood

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

Many projects are dead because they should be. They were created on pure enthusiasm and without necessary technical basis. The team just thought: "Hm, let's make an ICO! It's cool idea!" And they made it. What are you expecting now? Most of classical startups don't manage to survive the first 2 years period. Why should crypto projects be able to do this?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

Now this is the main factor why many projects are not running and scam because of supervision and everyone can make a projeck without having to have permission from an institution and herein lies the problem of why there are so many pros and cons now
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Developers don't have something real when they create their new cins and they are look like a real bubble and don't live long
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

Projects are dead due to many factors that affects the success of a certain project.They may be lack of investors to fund the needs of the project. No cooperation in the community as well with the bounty hunters.Lack of proper supervision of project managers down to the community.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

State regulation of ICO is very necessary.Failed to comply with the terms of the road map-get a fine.Not fulfilled in term the second time-in prison.Naturally,all the CEO of the project needs to be personalized.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

There can be many reasons that led to this. I personally know only that they simply do not create what they tell us, which is why we see this price drop.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
For me as what I have perception regarding many prohects are dead because of the crashing of bitcoin and ethereum which the Team is hardly to recover and decided to quit the project and make it dead totally.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Because the management is pretty bad, you are right. They are creating whitepapers and roadmaps and do not follow them, because of the planning and management problems. We need more great leaders that will manage better.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Project with no product or unexpert team for sure they will be dead.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

You have some really valid points as why many projects are dead. There's been a lot of scam projects in recent times, coupled with projects with very common ideas and no serious motivation to pull through. A good solid project with a working team will always be alive.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Project with no product or unexpert team for sure they will be dead.
Absolutely right, but imagine this one. In the first place, they knew that they don't have a real product and well experienced team... so they already plan to make a dead altcoins after getting all the funds from a good investors around the world. It's dead because they are not ready yet and they don't know the importance of having some trust from the investors and bounty participants. Those kind of project has a low kind of people a bunch of useless people, all they know is about money money money , greed on money.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 10:21:23 PM by Question123

There is a lot of reason why project become failed maybe they did not have plan. Most of them are turn to scam and most also are not potential they create project for their own benefits so that's why the people will not invest to their project that they created.
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

POSScoin can make you Rich

-Good team
-It's new coin
-listed on 2 exchanges and more coming
-you can recive 40% more coins every month (PoS)
-undervaluted now
-Roadmap till 2020

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Many projects are dead because they should be. They were created on pure enthusiasm and without necessary technical basis. The team just thought: "Hm, let's make an ICO! It's cool idea!" And they made it. What are you expecting now? Most of classical startups don't manage to survive the first 2 years period. Why should crypto projects be able to do this?
Disagree with you. I know several projects that work and are working, but success is still far away. One of them is a Russian project. They went out for ICO last year, raised money and now they have a working office in Dubai

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Disagree with you. I know several projects that work and are working, but success is still far away. One of them is a Russian project. They went out for ICO last year, raised money and now they have a working office in Dubai
Of course, a very positive moment is that some projects from Russia have good results. But in my opinion This is rather an exception to the rule, because I have always been afraid to invest in Russian projects.
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

Of course, a very positive moment is that some projects from Russia have good results. But in my opinion This is rather an exception to the rule, because I have always been afraid to invest in Russian projects.

I only found one project from Russia to be reputable since before they started ICO, it was Ubcoin. But this project took too much time for the ICO, thus showing the trust of the investors in the Russian-derived projects very little. Most of the projects from here are scam  Grin
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

In fact there are lots of causes to the tendency that so many projects die, but of course the first and the main is the lack of action of the team, others are the legal field and wheather it is real to realize the idea.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

Many projects go down the drain because the team behind the project lack experience or vision in line with the project aim. Another reason is fund misuse, poor token economics, and no product. Some actually die because the team has the intent of scam, which is obnoxious. Many with genuine team and no product die probably because holders lack interest at one point in time and decide to dump and move on, with no new investor buying in. Others die simply because the team doesn't give updates. It is pertinent to note that, consistency in giving updates motivate those who believe in a project, the roadmap alone is not enough. These are just some of the many reasons some projects die. My humble opinion.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Look on the other hand, most of these projects collect money from people like you and give you useless tokens, earn money and leave the market, great business Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: