Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PikCars- Revolutionizing Ridesharing Through Blockchain & Social Network!  (Read 1781 times)
moinkasahu233

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Email address:  monikasahu233@gmail.com
Twitter Username:  @monikasahu23
Twitter retweet link:  https://twitter.com/monikasahu23/status/1060119379814150144
Facebook profile link:  https://www.facebook.com/monikasahu233
Facebook share link:  https://www.facebook.com/monikasahu233/posts/702481280130425
Telegram username:  @mks1515
mayaakther

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

The project is so very promising and great professional team.I like this project.
Alimalik

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I participated for the airdrop  And i think Very nice way of earning, thru cryptocurrency like Pik Token.
secmetion

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

The project is aimed very seriously, I will also participate and follow it, so I recommend that you and dear friends take part!
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Helloo Dev, is there a bounty program reserved token for this project. Would be a pleasure promoting the project. Kiss

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
cafedhushor

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

#Proof of authentication
email address: labshekh@gmail.com
twitter username: @lab_shekh
retweet links:
1. https://twitter.com/pikcars/status/1060119892790272000
2. https://twitter.com/pikcars/status/1059888834169765889
facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/labshekh
facebook shared link: https://www.facebook.com/labshekh/posts/175410833398979
telegram username: @shekhlab
vietnb85

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop, the team and all the participants of Airdrop I wish you luck and success!
moznu

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

I belive this project has a bright future..
adventure11as

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

The goal of the project is useful and unique. I hope it will shine.
surajmd

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Introducing PikCars!

Pikcars is a hybrid start-up aimed at tokenizing the ride-sharing industry through our blockchain based payment solution called Pikpay. Pikcars combine ridesharing, blockchain payment solution and location based social network. Pikcars is a hybrid app that combines the traditional system with the blockchain technology to provide a seamless, cashless, cheaper and secure transaction settlement. Riders can also pay with fiat, payment with our token at a discounted price.

This has being an amazing evolution, but this technology is still faced with challenges of financial censorship and limitation to emerging markets. Blockchain technology today is disrupting the financial, gaming, music, health industries by simplifying, reducing the cost of operation and also eliminating financial censorship through
      decentralized digital money built on the blockchain technology. Pikcars aims to tokenize the ridesharing industry and also integrate a location based social platform where users can chat, connect and interact with one another.

The Pikcars Ecosystem:

The PikCars team would be developing a mobile application. The PikCars mobile app will be integrated with three independent features co-existing together to form the PikCars ecosystem.

PikCars

Pikcars is a peer2peer ridesharing service of our pikcars ecosystem. Pikcars ridesharing app combine Mapping/Geo-location function, Driving direction solution, Google Map (mapping software) and a notification system (email, sms and push notification) to provide an easy peer2peer ridesharing mobile app.
      PikConnect

Pikconnect is a location based social network on the PikCars mobile app which allow user to connect with others users within their location. Pikconnect is designed to create a social community within the Pikcars ecosystem and enhance users experience.
      PikPay

Pikpay is an ethereum based payment solution integrated on our ridesharing mobile app to facilitate seamless, fast, cheaper and secure transaction. Pikpay payment gateway uses Piik the native token of Pikcars ecosystem to power all transaction on the ecosystem.

Token information

Name - Pik Token
      Symbol - Pik
      Decimals - 8
      Total supply - 20,000,000,000
      Softcap - 300 ETH
      Hardcap - 600 ETH
      1 ETH - 20m Pik
      Contract address:
      https://etherscan.io/address/0xbfffc5ae8f7c87e9c4eaa1ef88c2a6c219a1563d

Token Distribution

60% Token Sale
      12 % Development (locked for 8months)
      7% Marketing
      7% Team ( locked for 3months)
      2% Advisors (locked for 2months)
      2% Bounty/Airdrop
      10% Founder ( locked for 1 year)

Official media links

Posting on behalf of the PikCars team

[/list][/list]
      Ashikctg

Activity: 32

View Profile
      November 08, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

I hope the project will get it success.I just want to know when the ico will end and what is the expected price of percoin?
      Cdhuri

Activity: 9

View Profile
      November 10, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

A wonderful and interesting project, a great team and a great idea of distributing coins by Airdrop, the team and all the participants of Airdrop I wish you luck and success!
      Tanmoy60

Activity: 14

View Profile
      November 10, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

Pikcars seems brilliant and very promising crypto project to invest. Its concept and utility for ridesharing application seems very innovative. Its whitepaper seems interesting to read and the roadmap is also promising. Although there are already blockchain project with quite similar concept with PikCars, i still believe this has huge potential to succeed considering how reliable and solid the core team behind this project. I wish success to the whole PikCars team and the community as well.
      Jardonyx

Activity: 1

View Profile
      November 11, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I love the team's openness and sincerity. They didn't promise eldorado but they have a very wonderful team, good project and i believe it will succeed.
      Bot Asem

Activity: 37

View Profile
      November 11, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

If the project is successful, I will buy more token for hold to the moon. Expensive token. Go Pikcars!
      mouadbens

Activity: 74

View Profile
      November 12, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

liked and joined this cool project and  i believed it
      Pod1915

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
      November 12, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I think this is good project to support and excellent team.
      technosaviour

Activity: 49
      Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
      November 12, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Project is interesting and can definitely gain momentum.
      Its like sharing ride and earning crypto for it.

Crypto slowly pushing its way into main stream.
      Its would be also nice if we can directly convert the coins directly into BTC without going to any exchange.

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
      Sunil785

Activity: 72

View Profile
      November 12, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

This is done simply by posting quite basic info in the bitcoin blockchain stream or that of any other token. All you need is Counterparty protocol. In fact, counterparty is basically a synonym to the oracle
      yparnell18

Activity: 2

View Profile
      November 13, 2018, 12:02:51 AM

Oh well, I have studied your white paper over the weekend. Although we have seen similar projects over the years in the crypto world, I have to say that there are unique features to your project. The pikcars, Pikconnect and Pikpay, very smart programming. I have little idea about your team but I am sure that you guys have what it takes to see that the goal of the project is attained. So i will say goodluck to you guys and goodluck to me as well cause i am a potential investor and i will buy piktokens come 14th. Smiley
      Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: