Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode-Problems after vps IP changes!  (Read 78 times)
d-angel2001 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I recently had to change vps ip addresses (for some technical reasons by the vps company). I already reconfigured linux network-interfaces and changed "externalip" to the new ip for my wallet/masternodes and masternode.conf.

All masternodes currently are complaining an error like this and therefore stopped working!

Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external address. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed recently.

I also tried for some coins supporting broadcasts with this API-Command:
masternodebroadcast create-all

But actually non of them are going back to ENABLED.

What else can I try? Will I have to reconfigure new masternodes from scratch for all masternodes them?! Where else is the old vps ip-address stored?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d-angel2001 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

Worked after some time now to make the network recognice the new IP ... can be closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: