Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tobaganning  (Read 2586 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:40:49 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 02:52:40 AM by just_me

slip and slide on snow

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:44:51 PM

When Satoshi first had the thought to create bitcoin, God 'saw' that thought

Whether it was ONE MAN, or whether it was an ORGANIZATION, God saw the thought or thoughts.

And God knew each and every one of you, who would get involved with bitcoin, before bitcoin was ever created.

If anyone thinks that they can hide from God, they are likely mistaken
(according to my interpretation of what the holy bible says)

God Knows Who Created Bitcoin
Did you forget to take your daily pills?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

Whether it was ONE MAN, or whether it was an ORGANIZATION, God saw the thought or thoughts.

And God knew each and every one of you, who would get involved with bitcoin, before bitcoin was ever created.

That is an evil accusation that came from your own evil mind, or Satan made you say that.
I do not use any pills, unlike the majority of the doctor worshippers in the world
Nope, you created this God thing only to cope with your existence. I am coping with my existence and that I am nothing more than atoms stuck together, so I needn't such a fictional entity Wink.

HorseCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:58:26 PM

he's Big Bert

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/occupy-sesame-street-bert-arrested.jpg
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:59:39 PM

That is an evil accusation that came from your own evil mind, or Satan made you say that.
I do not use any pills, unlike the majority of the doctor worshippers in the world
Nope, you created this God thing only to cope with your existence. I am coping with my existence and that I am nothing more than atoms stuck together, so I needn't such a fictional entity Wink.

You are a non-believer. Blind to the truth. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. We will not agree until you believe in Jesus.

When it pleases God, He will reveal his son in you

in the meantime, why not keep your blind accusations to yourself? Or, better yet, go to a priest and get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Are the blind to tell the sighted which way to go?

God can see you
God and Jesus are two separate (fictional) entities. If you worship only the son, then the "father" would be very angry.

mz1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:04:49 PM

The OP created God? Shocked

You are a non-believer. Blind to the truth. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. We will not agree until you believe in Jesus.

in the meantime, why not keep your blind accusations to yourself? Or, better yet, go to a priest and get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

God can see you

and i won't agree with you until you believe God isn't male.

I'm going to ask God if she knows who Nakamoto is. Smiley

clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

God can see you

Dude you're out of your mind, take your hippy bullshit and get out of here. Go take your crazy pills. "God" had zero involvement in any of this..
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

Well put, it reminded me of this track by YTCracker (of Bitcoin Baron fame Cheesy)

https://soundcloud.com/ytcracker/ytcracker-supernova-swag

I am totally happy with the fact that we're made up of atoms that were created billions of years ago in a supernova far, far away. In fact I think it's awesome, way more interesting (and way more likely) than any religion or god-based theory.
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

Psalm 14:1
The fool has said in his heart 'there is no God'

I will also let you know, that God appoints whom he wills to rule over the kingdoms of man

Its not quite up to you. Whereas, God is sovereign

Thy Kingdom come, They will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, Amen

See, you think this entity God made humans the center of the Universe, but they(we) are not. Why would he bother making stuff happen outside of our scope(say in other galaxies)?

Also for a while now, we are the gods.

farlack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:19:06 PM

I will also let you know, that God appoints whom he wills to rule over the kingdoms of man

The bible also says humans make humans, cats make cats, fish make fish etc, species of its own kind, so explain a donkey, and a horse, or a zeebra and a donkey.
mz1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

The bible also says humans make humans, cats make cats, fish make fish etc, species of its own kind, so explain a donkey, and a horse, or a zeebra and a donkey.

Because donkeys and zebras are types of horses Smiley
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

will god send bitcoins?  Cheesy

1NrE68P1pCcX2bb5HEVPZbm5ReQeN1iAk1
farlack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:28:00 PM

Because donkeys and zebras are types of horses Smiley

They are and different species, and make completely different species. A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Again, rabbits make rabbits, bluefin tuna make bluefin tuna. Crossing species and making a third, its against the bible.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

God created all things THROUGH Jesus Christ

I see him everywhere...

farlack
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:58 PM

That means that all of you were created through Jesus Christ whether you know it, believe it, or not(you cannot change this fact)

Gods salvation came upon all men, and it is without repentance(that means that Gods salvation, Jesus, came upon all men, and none of you can repent of it. Simply because you say that the creator is not real will not change that fact, that Gods salvation came upon you)

God has given you all Salvation.

Now the issues are in regards to how you received the salvation, but you have received Gods Salvation.

The great mercy of God. The Lords mercy endures forever

.. came upon all of who? A small unknown, unheard of, Jewish village that killed him? Not sure if you're seeing the wider picture my friend, if God knows the future, he knows we will 'sin'. He wires us to 'sin' he forms the bad guys knowing they will rape, murder, abuse, be a junkie. Hey lets toss in a baby with cancer, every few thousand made. You would think that if he knew the future, he would not put people here to be miserable as fuck. Oh well mind games I guess.

P.S. don't even reply god has plans for little babies he killed. That's a load of shit he could have just kept them vs birthing them.
gollum

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

In Hashrate We Trust!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:38:45 PM

NSA is the God of internet, the all seeing eye.
They either know who Satoshi is, or they created Satoshi.
Satoshi may be a fallen Angel of NSA, who knows?

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

I see him everywhere...

when will more people start to understand that we are hard-wired to recognize patterns in nature, most scientists believe that is one reason why homo sapiens became so successful. Unfortunately our "pattern recognition" can be tricked, especially with things that resemble faces/other humans...

the image is the infamous "face on Mars", which was obviously not a face when re-photographed with better cameras years later.

EDIT: I know you were being sarcastic btw mate  Wink
EDIT2: I just noticed that jesus has the most horrifying hairy camel toe, now that not very christian is it?! Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:51:38 PM

"You like, God?"
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:54:33 PM

EDIT2: I just noticed that jesus has the most horrifying hairy camel toe, now that not very christian is it?! Cheesy

LOL. After u said this, I see it too.

Edit: I think it's balls.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: