Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual Profitablity Holding Altcoins  (Read 637 times)
cryptosluck (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Thanks to PoS (Proof-of-Stake), it is possible to earn not only from a trade but also just from the possession of cryptocurrency.

The most interesting cryptocurrencies for passive income:

NEO and its related coin GAS. It is necessary to consider that not all purses are identical therefore it is important to check in advance whether the chosen purse allows earning rewards in GAS. Annual profitability makes 4−6%.

Dash. Profit is rather high — about 7,5−8,4%. Minus is that creation of a master node requires not less than 1000 coins - about $162 thousand.

PIVX. Creation of a master node requires 10 thousand PIVX for the total amount about 12 thousand dollars. Profitability about 5,5% a year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Recently I've been researching masternodes. But the good one are a bit expensive

Davidbaecker

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

That's a great information for the investors, especially for the holders. Now they can profit from keeping the money and the amount is not bad also. So, you can stay chilled just keeping those as these are.
Davidbaecker

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

The data you have presented is quite good and analytical. The amount of profit is somewhat moderate. However, you have only mentioned only a few of the Altcoin. It would have been better to know about the annual profiability of a few more Altcoins.
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

One thing that is very apparent by now is the fact, cryptocurrency holds the most profit long term wise. If it's a potentially good coin that is gaining traction from both market and consumers it is safe to assume that it would be a good investment opportunity. With time and market growth we'll probably see a lot of good investment options for both new and old members of the crypto community.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Proof if stake coins were and are still good innovations as you can earn some tokens or coins without trading. But they are no longer popular nowadays. Even masternode coins are not really as profitable as before.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

I've been wanting to have NEO so I can earn with GAS but when I'm looking at the calculator and its requirement is just like those masternodes, the higher the better.
A shrimp won't do good and benefit with that unless he is a believer of that coin. But if that's not what he's up to, that will be hard for him to adjust. Those masternodes you mentioned requires a lot of money now to earn that amount stably but if you bought during those early times, you're greatly benefiting with it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Holding coins is really a good way to income right now. So many people are getting interested in just holding them rather than trading day to day. All Neo, Dash and PIVX has great potential.
long term holding is a just for future investment so it will never earn in every day. But who are all wait for future surely this will make good income.
Last year was totally different dimensional in crypto market. So Neo, Dash and PIVX are outdated in this scenario. Bitcoin is always maintain a stable value so I prefer Bitcoin investment and Ethereum.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Could you guys add Nem in your masternode list they have amazing technology and they have Smart Contracts. It's a Nem Mosaic and probably you need 10,000 XEM to get that masternodes. anyways it's on top 17 coin marketcap.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:54:02 AM

One thing to used to gain profit aside from trading is staking. No doubt that it is helpful to earn or gain in the market without headache. I know it is quite expensive but Im sure the reward is worth it. Especially nowadays most staking coins are more valauble than any other coin with different purpose. I think mining coins are also good but expensive due to energy.consumption. So Trading and POS are my two best option on the crypto market

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Mimlove82

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

Not exactly PoS but I have enjoyed the rewards staking Bridgecoin (BCO) on the Cryptobridge exchange.  One of my better alt choices for sure.
Legoaseth06

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

NEO and DASH are the masternode coins that provies revenue weekly and even montly. I have invested in both of these coins and enjoying the benefits.
Hayseth23

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Dash caught my eyes for a while as it has great potentials and neo is also good. But haven't heard of PIVX before need to do some research about it. Anyways good topic.
Unerralind05

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Dash is the personal favorite among those three. This coin is too good. This week the price has increased by 5%.
Unaukor02

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

All those coins are absolutely impressive. In this bearish market, the return those coin bring is amazing and all the right reason people attract to them.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

For passive income I think pundix is one of the best coin at this time, I'm holding pundix from last three months and each month it gives 7.3% of the coin. So at very low amount also we can start and and it's just about holding nothing we have to do.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

it is the advantage of the coin holders who have a good profit rate every year, and the coins have proved that, but still have to be careful with coins that will actually plunge at great losses

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

with deteriorating market conditions, it is good to maintain ownership of tokens, because NEO and GAS are tied together. that will hold the NEO and GAS prices difficult to dump, while their software wallets are still trusted by many users
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

holder always win, the more advantage is that those who adopt the coin at the start of the project will have a multiple-fold advantage. From now on, learn a good project and invest in the right place and hodl until 10 x or more
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

Thanks to PoS (Proof-of-Stake), it is possible to earn not only from a trade but also just from the possession of cryptocurrency.

The most interesting cryptocurrencies for passive income:

NEO and its related coin GAS. It is necessary to consider that not all purses are identical therefore it is important to check in advance whether the chosen purse allows earning rewards in GAS. Annual profitability makes 4−6%.

Dash. Profit is rather high — about 7,5−8,4%. Minus is that creation of a master node requires not less than 1000 coins - about $162 thousand.

PIVX. Creation of a master node requires 10 thousand PIVX for the total amount about 12 thousand dollars. Profitability about 5,5% a year.
They are not near what you would consider proper for a staking, don't mistake just because you have your money staying there doesn't mean you are profiting. Even a 50% annual pay would mean nothing if the coin drops 50%. People who have invested into dash last year did not made any profits at all this whole year because the price has fallen. Even a 4% interest would have made more money for you because your money wouldn't lose value in a bank.

Hence if you want to get into staking or masternode work than you need to make sure the price of the coin you invest into would go up or at least stay the same price for a foreseeable future (at least until you get out). Dash was 1.5k at its peak, right now it is 156 dollars, thats 1/10 of what it used to be, you can have as much interest as you want and thats still an insane drop in price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: