Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|TGE] InChainZ 🤘 Contact-trading & Contact-investing Platform on Blockchain  (Read 662 times)
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:27:28 AM by InChainZ

crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?

The interesting part is that it's not offered by anyone else at this stage. Even at the events we've been taking part in recently we haven't found anything remotely similar to what our project has to offer, making it a unique investment opportunity.

The blockchain technology offers the guarantee that the contact you are trying to access is really them, for example. Don't hesitate to check our website - www.inchainz.com for additional information on the project itself. Smiley
chachagotaiwangood

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Currently, Inchainz is relatively new and has not created a clear ecosystem, so many people are unknown, so how easy to reach potential customers.?
krissyshelp

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Currently, Inchainz is relatively new and has not created a clear ecosystem, so many people are unknown, so how easy to reach potential customers.?

"In the Contact Holder ,InChainZ has guided "" the contact holders can ride the contact value appreciation curve, invest in growing and promising contacts, and close out on the ones that have already achieved their full potential ""
 >> The more contacts you have, the higher your income and potential.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

what platform do you use in inchainz, will ethereum or you create blockchain yourself? what is the minimum to participate in your pre ico? what coins do you accept?
marcelinamilk

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

"Contact owners will benefit from their contact details being uploaded" So how can I control my benefit, I think it is not clear.
Akermayya

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

When to issue the inchainZ message token, how much is it?
Meretseger

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

I see many projects use blockchain as trading platform and investment, I do not see the difference of inchainz compared to other projects.
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

It is a good idea" bring the interaction between Contact Owner, Contact Holder and Contact User to a new level and solve and provide a market place for exchange of contacts" but who will be the most beneficiary?

Check our whitepaper for detailed token distribution. Smiley You'll see that everyone taking part in the platform has numerous ways to gain profit from their simple actions.
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I see many projects use blockchain as trading platform and investment, I do not see the difference of inchainz compared to other projects.

None of them see the contacts all of us have as an asset that can be monetized and that could directly generate profit.That's where InChainZ breaks through. Smiley
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

"Contact owners will benefit from their contact details being uploaded" So how can I control my benefit, I think it is not clear.

Feel welcome to read our whitepaper for detailed information about the project. The thing is that the more info you have uploaded, the more people would be keen on investing in you, thus increasing your rate and your profit.
InChainZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Contacts are the most valuable asset every person has. That's why we also believe that community is everything - we are building a stable community of supporters which would then turn into the moving force of the InChainZ platform.
RodNick

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

If I was the Contact Holder ,Contact Use, then how would I benefit, what is the benefit of it. I did not find in your white paper.
JordanLinda

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

How to find the platform token from the share of a contact in the access fee and from gains on disposal of a contact and what is the utility of it?
NinaOasis

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

"I see InChainZ building the ecosystem
• SCC exchange protocol for exchange of contact details;
• InChainZ token
• InChainZ dApp - customers to easy interact with SCC."
Hellguys

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

Why only 20% of tokens will be distributed to future?
Sacredvineofspirits

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

I see the motivation for individuals to upload their existing contact list will be: The opportunity to benefit from the contact usage fees so what is the opportunity?
ElvisSinatra

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

"I see InChainZ building the ecosystem
• SCC exchange protocol for exchange of contact details;
• InChainZ token
• InChainZ dApp - customers to easy interact with SCC."

A better idea is that inchainz the growth of the ecosystem by implementing an automated bounty rewarding mechanism based on the active participation of end-users in ecosystem growth.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

Always open the main website of the Announcement to find more complete information.
Dans I found something I wanted to ask. Dope Technologies plc. [EE] from which country?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: