Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic crash in 2019! RE.1  (Read 654 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

Now people are divided. Some say that it would be the end of the bitcoin system and other still believe its worth and the happening now is just only a trend.

In my own opinion whatever it may be the result one should be ready. I think it would be better to withdraw for now and then invest later when market will gone good to a certain market price like for bitcoin. If it will reach to 8KUSD then that would be appropriate to invest.
for me, now is the right time to start investing, by buying it gradually it will reduce the risk, if we buy at a price of $ 8k, I think I've missed a moment. but it returns to the person of each
It's difficult to predict as always, when most are expecting some pumped most of the time dumped happens, look at the situations right now, we almost believes that 6k$ can be the barrier but its already been break and now its continue to fall even more, timing is hard to select as any moment can be
a changing scene, if you already holding some coins much prefer to stay positive and keep your coins.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

You mean the whole world economy or jusy the US economic?

you can't really separate the two. the global economy and financial systems are so interconnected now that an economic collapse of a superpower would reverberate across the world. the collapse of the USA would cause huge contractions in other economies because of its position as a major trading partner. supply chains would break down and large sections of productive economies would stop generating growth. the USA is also integral to the world financial system. due to the financialization of economies over the past couple decades, the prospects for financial contagion are very large now.

The way I explain this to some of my friends around the dinner table: if the US sneezes then the rest of the world catches a cold.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

Now people are divided. Some say that it would be the end of the bitcoin system and other still believe its worth and the happening now is just only a trend.

In my own opinion whatever it may be the result one should be ready. I think it would be better to withdraw for now and then invest later when market will gone good to a certain market price like for bitcoin. If it will reach to 8KUSD then that would be appropriate to invest.
for me, now is the right time to start investing, by buying it gradually it will reduce the risk, if we buy at a price of $ 8k, I think I've missed a moment. but it returns to the person of each
It's difficult to predict as always, when most are expecting some pumped most of the time dumped happens, look at the situations right now, we almost believes that 6k$ can be the barrier but its already been break and now its continue to fall even more, timing is hard to select as any moment can be
a changing scene, if you already holding some coins much prefer to stay positive and keep your coins.
That's a good advice mate, we should be keeping our coins for future profit and it's a certain point we will make to success. Eventhough we had a crucial moments in a quick price drops, it doesn't stop us from staying positive with crypto. I suggest for everybody to hold and don't be panic, because if they tend to lose their hope everything will be gone

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██