Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What your choice hold of Cryptocurrencies in 2019?  (Voting closed: November 05, 2018, 04:56:04 PM)
Ripple - 6 (14%)
Ethereum - 20 (46.5%)
Stellar - 6 (14%)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Nano - 1 (2.3%)
Xem - 1 (2.3%)
EOS - 6 (14%)
Digibyte - 0 (0%)
ICON - 3 (7%)
Verge - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 1211 times)
ruybanoya (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

you can choose what coins/token will be popular in 2019.
include the reason coin/token can be popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Ethereum, ICON and EOS have better teams than others so I hope they will be success in 2019 with their blockchain improvements and mass adoption.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

2019 is going to be the interesting year as you will never guess what wil,l happen after sucg events that are happening right now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

I think among your list of coins i will choose eth because eth has big upgrades and updates coming in january 2019 and also being the number one altcoin im all in for eth.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

I think ethereum and ripple are two coins I surely want to hold in 2019 simply because these are some of the most popular crypto. Ethereum is considered as master of all smart contracts and its value increases with the release of every new token which is based on this platform. Its value can surely reach new heights in the future.
Ripple on the other hand is based upon the idea of global value transfer and has tremendous potential to change the global banking scenario. You can expect it's price to hit 5-6$ within 2-3 years.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Sadly, only allowed to vote 2 coin even though some of the coins on the list I think will be popular in 2019 like Xem and Nano. My choice is on Ethereum and EOS, Both of these coins have a solid community and clear development. Ethereum with Idex and EOS with EOS Bet but so far ethereum has the most users and is also Ethereum is the basis of several projects that exist today, Maybe in 2019 We will be surprised? Who knows. So Ethereum and EOS which I think will be popular  Grin.

Note: Nano, Xem and Waves It might also be popular, I suggest adding 3 coins to your alternative list guys. Good luck~!
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

ripple and ethereum will be the best in my opinion and these two coins are in the top 3 of the marketcap, and many people have trusted it as the future crypto
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

I wouldn't call it so great portfolio that you have listed here. Only ETH and EOS seems to me great one here. There are many more coins out there in the market who are making greater development than the shit coins like Ripple. The XRP is surely going down next year as the banks take over the whole project and leave the crypto space forever. Lolz. So its out of the question mate for sure. Apart from this, crypto currencies which are newly formed this year are also getting higher chances of rising because they are far more detailed and straight forward with their goals. For example, TowerBee, Sociall, REM, IOST etc.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

Ethereum, ICON and EOS have better teams than others so I hope they will be success in 2019 with their blockchain improvements and mass adoption.

EOS has a better team? Lolwat? You really haven't been paying attention. EOS barely even have a team at this point, let alone a "better" one.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/block-one-sees-team-members-leave-amid-eos-controversy-start-strongblock-blockchain-project/
https://blockonomi.com/execs-leave-eos/
https://www.coindesk.com/early-execs-leave-block-one-the-peter-thiel-backed-crypto-startup-behind-eos/

Most of EOS's core team took their profits from the scam ICO and abandoned ship, on to the next project they can scam some money out of. For chief scammer Dan Larimer, EOS is already his 3rd failing project after Bitshares and Steemit.

All this doesn't even touch on the fact that EOS is centralized, corrupt, rampant with vote collusion, too expensive to use and frequently hacked. Anyone with any sense would stay well away from this shitcoin.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I chose nano and Icon.
I felt bad for Doge, nobody has voted for it yet lol.

The reason I chose nano is because it is the only viable 3rd generation blockchain available.
More so than Iota even though Iota has a higher market cap.
It is literally the only crypto right now that can practically be used for payment on a regular basis.
it is free and instant, also scales and is stable.
If we are looking at crypto payments, nothing else works.

For ICON, I chose that one because I see Korea making huge steps to become the digital and crypto capital of the world.
And Icon is specifically designed to fit into that ecosystem.
I see it becoming an integral part of the entire government's push to become the leading tech country.

ruybanoya (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

ok. but i see ICON will be moved faster to grow in 2019.
ruybanoya (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

2019 is going to be the interesting year as you will never guess what wil,l happen after sucg events that are happening right now
yeah. especially bitcoin prices in 2019.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

I think that bitcoin and ethereum remain the best cryptocurrency in 2019, no doubt about these two coins, and I'm sure that in the future the growth will be even faster
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

I chose Ethereum and EOS. If the list has Bitcoin i would choose bitcoin and Ethereum.
ruybanoya (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

I think among your list of coins i will choose eth because eth has big upgrades and updates coming in january 2019 and also being the number one altcoin im all in for eth.
I've also heard the news of ethereum on 'hardfork' in 2019.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

No one in the list that i like. I like btc and newcoin jsecoin. It is web browser mined coins for advertising industry. The price is now under 0.01 usd. I hope in 2019 the price will be 1 $. The developers are active in blockchain summit to introduce the project
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

i chose ethereum and stellar ..two coin has the highest increase since it started circulating until now
These 2 coins increase faster than the other coins
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

There is one coin in the space that woulds till make people money in 2019 and that is Dogecoin. Ethereum and EOS are two projects that are likely to fight for the soul of ICO market next year and believe unless something else happen both will lead the pace next year

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

Good days of the crypto are coming and i believe that those coins which are static in the past they will be dynamic in the future and for now the bitcoin is the major coin for public they talk more about it and they are watching this for investment and for buying short term they are expert of the field when they identify that there is a chance of profit they do that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

In many respects, the direction in the development of cryptocurrency next year will depend on how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will behave towards the end of this year. However, no doubt, the next year should be more successful for cryptocurrency than the current one. If by the end of the year the cryptocurrency will rise in price at least twenty percent, then next year we can expect its further growth. If she stands still, the process of stagnation can be delayed further. However, I think that next year, ethereum should show itself well, especially if the expected improvements will be implemented in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: