Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Things Traders Must Do To Be Successful  (Read 19106 times)
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

I thinks this is the four things must do to be successfull-
1. The trader have to active 75% in a day
2. Always read the website of the altcoin you want to buy.
3. Everday visit their social media page.
4. And also knowing the market condition is more important.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Nice advice for all crypto traders that willing to learn and to earn daily but they can't stop the experiencing the bull run of the market so get lossing that they funded in the market.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

THESE 4 TRAITS WILL MAKE TRADERS SUCCESSFUL

If you have a passion for trading, Dr. Brett Steenbarger has some choice words for you: you're not going to make it. Instead, traders need to be passionate about markets. It may sound like a minor distinction, but it's not. In decades of working with billionaire hedge fund managers and traders, he's found that traders that are passionate about trading don't put in the work and trade too much.

To be successful trading, Dr. Steenbarger has learned:

1.   A rule of thumb for how traders should control losses so that they never lose more in a morning than they can make in an afternoon, more in a day than they can make in a week and more in a week than they can make in a month;

2.   Why traders should not just focus on minimizing their weaknesses, but also maximizing their strengths;

3.   A simple trading journal that will help you improve each day; and

4.   That the best traders are ones that embrace losses and use them to become better.

Author: Dr. Brett Steenbarger

Source: https://blog.topsteptrader.com/brett-steenbarger-limit-up-futures-trading

www.tallinex.com wants you to make money from the markets.

dont be greedy, trade more, read more. know more.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

4.   That the best traders are ones that embrace losses and use them to become better.

These 2 things are the way for the traders to become successful someday. By trading each day, we can improve our trading skills and we will get many experiences. As a trader, I always accept my losses and I uses the past mistake that I did for me to become more better trader.
rebrik7

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

If you have a passion for trading, Dr. Brett Steenbarger has some choice words for you: you're not going to make it. Instead, traders need to be passionate about markets. It may sound like a minor distinction, but it's not. In decades of working with billionaire hedge fund managers and traders, he's found that traders that are passionate about trading don't put in the work and trade too much.

1.   A rule of thumb for how traders should control losses so that they never lose more in a morning than they can make in an afternoon, more in a day than they can make in a week and more in a week than they can make in a month;

2.   Why traders should not just focus on minimizing their weaknesses, but also maximizing their strengths;

Source: https://blog.topsteptrader.com/brett-steenbarger-limit-up-futures-trading

Interesting advices, I think I should to read more materials from this Dr. Brett Steenbarger.
I didn't hear about him before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

Exactly traders didn't accept weakness they want always positive  in their strengths
But if they realize need to accept the weakness to reform all mistakes decision

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

These 2 things are the way for the traders to become successful someday. By trading each day, we can improve our trading skills and we will get many experiences. As a trader, I always accept my losses and I uses the past mistake that I did for me to become more better trader.
Same with mine too.Even if i made a lot of mistakes and losses in trading,i don't have reasons to give up.Instead,i have learned from them and have developed my skills in trading.Losing is just normal in trading because not all the time you can expect profits.There are times too that you will end up losing in trading.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Is this applicable for crypto trading also?as i think this trading attitude is not belongs for this volatike market or i maybe wrong so i stand to be corrected.
But i will try to apply this once i return trading from a long stop for almost a year now
The advices are great but i think i need to read the whole link for better outcome as this is a serious matter if we really wanna become a good trader
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

Each traders should learn how to trade without emotions.
Its not possible for humans to do that. Its tough for those who are having a strong mindset but can be done if you are practicing enough. Weak hearted people are not going to get any place here.
Thats right, emotional feelings are a common thing experienced by humans, but good traders who can resist their emotions so as not
to influence their calculations, analysis and choices..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Exactly traders didn't accept weakness they want always positive  in their strengths
Well most of the do understand their mistakes but in the market where predicting the price comes to be based on manipulation and social buzz its sometimes tough to know when to buy or sell. Those who dont rectify their method when they make mistakes dont run too long because they would keep losing money trying to make good profits.

But honestly speaking its a bit of a gamble when its something like crypto - because the level of panic associated with it is huge and people cant keep their trigger happy fingers under control.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Well most of the do understand their mistakes but in the market where predicting the price comes to be based on manipulation and social buzz its sometimes tough to know when to buy or sell. Those who dont rectify their method when they make mistakes dont run too long because they would keep losing money trying to make good profits.

But honestly speaking its a bit of a gamble when its something like crypto - because the level of panic associated with it is huge and people cant keep their trigger happy fingers under control.
Even on traditional investments like Forex and stocks where manipulation and problem of emotion would really be still present no matter what. This is really just like a gamble if we don't know on how to handle ourselves into this field. Mistakes cant be avoided but somehow can really be lessen depending on how we do handle it. Being successful cant be achieve if we wont able to experience lots of mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

As you’re minimizing your weakness, you’re as well maximizing your strength. And it’s always good for traders to always keep records of their trades.Your post is a good one and I will also like to add that newbies should know the relationship between risk and reward, if you don’t take risk there will be no reward for you.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

Even on traditional investments like Forex and stocks where manipulation and problem of emotion would really be still present no matter what. This is really just like a gamble if we don't know on how to handle ourselves into this field.
However if you are analysing the market for a long time you will get an idea of the trend. Like for bitcoin there has been a gradual rise in adoption and due to the fact that its the biggest of all other crypto we can be sure that in future altcoins will be manipulated by rise and fall of bitcoin. Seeing the obvious growth and development of bitcoin one can decide to invest in it but when to invest is the bigger question.

Mistakes cant be avoided but somehow can really be lessen depending on how we do handle it. Being successful cant be achieve if we wont able to experience lots of mistakes.
Sometimes not jumping in when other are jumping in is a good choice. Holding back to attack the market when people are least suspecting it often works. Mistakes will be made but there is no use having regret on those.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
noxezzhd

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

I will agree with the rules of the author, but want to add that if you want to earn on it. You should invest a lot of your time and money. Only after these losses, you will have an oppurtunity to make profit!
rebrik7

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:35:39 PM

Even on traditional investments like Forex and stocks where manipulation and problem of emotion would really be still present no matter what. This is really just like a gamble if we don't know on how to handle ourselves into this field.
However if you are analysing the market for a long time you will get an idea of the trend. Like for bitcoin there has been a gradual rise in adoption and due to the fact that its the biggest of all other crypto we can be sure that in future altcoins will be manipulated by rise and fall of bitcoin. Seeing the obvious growth and development of bitcoin one can decide to invest in it but when to invest is the bigger question.

Mistakes cant be avoided but somehow can really be lessen depending on how we do handle it. Being successful cant be achieve if we wont able to experience lots of mistakes.
Sometimes not jumping in when other are jumping in is a good choice. Holding back to attack the market when people are least suspecting it often works. Mistakes will be made but there is no use having regret on those.
Yes, trading experience is very important. Sometimes you look at the BTC chart (for example), and indicators says "buy", but something inside you tells you to sell. You listen to this inner voice and in some surprising way it turns out to be right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:47:06 PM

I will agree with the rules of the author, but want to add that if you want to earn on it. You should invest a lot of your time and money. Only after these losses, you will have an oppurtunity to make profit!
Right.There's no magic in trading and everything will be learned in a long period of time.You should have to endure even lot of hardships and sleepless nights,and of course enough amount of money so that in return you can also gain good amount of profits.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:18:05 AM

I agree about keeping a journal. It will help trader to view his strengths and weaknesses, analyze it and be an experience trader in the future. Day by day, the trader will continue to improve until such time that every time he will trade, he will make the right decisiob on every event which can only be gain by experience and knowledge.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:53:39 AM

Couple of things which I have observed is that a trader should always set the goals and have the upper and lower limit of the price. If that is trigger they should exit the position and should not be greedy which can cause a huge problem. As market being very volatile it can go other way around and you make more losses if you do not exit it on right time as per your principles.

absolutely right, if we are not greedy in trade then we will not fall into an empty hope.
because our desire for profit can be a lot of missteps and we don't want to receive a little profit, so we can learn about the fall of the previous players who always crave a lot of profits without seeing the potential losses that can occur,
the key is to trade by prioritizing the situation that is happening and we always react quickly.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:01:48 AM

I thinks this is the four things must do to be successfull-
1. The trader have to active 75% in a day
2. Always read the website of the altcoin you want to buy.
3. Everday visit their social media page.
4. And also knowing the market condition is more important.
Agree, because if you don't have a lot of free time then you won't be able to have a lot of time to monitor, analyze, and so on.
because in daytrade you look for opportunities in your monitor time, and that takes all day
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:52:39 AM

Right it’s good to buy more and more coins at dropping price because if you will buy its the only way to make money with dropping price in bitcoin. After buying make the next step to hold it and let it increase by itself. Think positive as a positive mind makes more money than an active but a worries mind just buy and wait for it to rise after dropping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: