Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1155 times)
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

The reason behind the less profitable bounty is bear market. Another reason maybe most of the projects are not willing to continue their project because if the low price of BTC/ETH.
Anyway, I would suggest you to join Vena, Rally, and the one I am doing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Some of the projects are really interesting, such as ADAB (Islamic crypto-currency exchange) and Bithemoth (All-in-one Blockchain Asset Solution). But I can't guarantee you that they will be profitable for you. Because the market is in such a depressed state right now.
I have heard that ADAB is a scam project. So I am not going to promote a possible scam project to get a negative feedback from DT member.
Bithemoth gives only few tokens for doing hard work.

Can you give me supporting data that states ADAB is a scam project?
I have not heard the news about it, I see the bounty program running normally until now and I have not heard people say ADAB is a scam in either the bounty group or the community. I intend to participate in the ADAB bounty program because it is an interesting idea as the first Islamic Exchange and I want to support it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

It's because the ICO is not success, there are no investors wants to invest in ICO due to market condition.
This year is not a crypto year, and also bad year for bounty and airdrop hunter Sad
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!

of course you must choose and study it, this is where knowledge is used. there are many project bounties but not all are profitable especially in the current situation. this is like when I want to invest ethereum in ICO, research, the analysis of reading white paper has become a necessity

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

My recent bounty was good because they give us a bonus because they pause their ico sale and its pretty good.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!
Of course my friend, I can recommend you KAMAgames bounty, look at my signature. They raised 16 mln of usd already, by the way you can trade your bounty stacks for ethereum every week alredy when you'll get it. I've tried that and it works.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I can not tell which items are good. Because even good projects are sold at a low price when they are listed. Because the market is too depressed. More and more people are showing distrust of the market.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

I am not sure that those campaign are good or bad,  but from my opinion those are good. There are playgame, datablockchain, iconiq, gigtricks, wpp etc.
You can choose among them.

Be hardworker
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

I can not tell which items are good. Because even good projects are sold at a low price when they are listed. Because the market is too depressed. More and more people are showing distrust of the market.
who does not believe in market crypto? It is probably a mistake if anyone is playing the market and do not believe crypto crypto. Now maybe the State of the market is indeed bad, but I think there are still many project ico which is really useful. Although the price will fall when it listed on the Exchange but I am sure if the ico project indeed Nice will certainly back up. I think it is natural for a new token.

nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

Hi, you can yourself a better bounty projects if you are patience in finding because if we suggest that and you join and disappointed I think you will blame me or us for giving such a project.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

This year there were too many ICOs present. Make bounty hunters confused about choosing a good ICO.
Look for a large allocation of funds. behind a credible team or ico that works with large companies. Don't forget to read the whitepaper.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Tokens you receive from bounty hunting should have been taken as your investment, if you sell it right after the ICO the price would be lesser than you expect since most of the ICO participants are selling it while its price is much higher. While you as a bounty participants receives your token months after the token is listed on the exchange. If you treat your bounties as your investment, you'll see that after months price will go up which you. Hold it for years and you'd be much richer.
Campaigns I see that has potentials today are Desico of course which I'm with. I think that EOSEX.com campaign too. Most of the good projects today are exchanges.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

I can't think of any bounty campaign that's brought me money in the last few months. If there was anything, it was pennies. It became very unprofitable and many users gave up work for this
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

In September and October, there were very few new bounty companies, and there were no good ones in my opinion.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

This year there were too many ICOs present. Make bounty hunters confused about choosing a good ICO.
Look for a large allocation of funds. behind a credible team or ico that works with large companies. Don't forget to read the whitepaper.

2017 also has a lot of ICO, but a lot of success because the market go to moon. But now that the market is adjusting, everything is tough and the ICO is probably the hardest hit. There are not many private investors, so few ICOs can succeed at this stage

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

Bounty campaigns depends on how the project developers perform their task. Sad to say, there would be no guarantee that a bounty campaign has a good future or not.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

I've been with the Horizon guys for several months and I've done quite well, they always put the stakes when it is and if there is a problem they help you solve it, the telegram group is also quite active and very friendly, so I can recommend it to you, but as you always do your own research.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Joining bounty is like gambling this days we never know if we can earn good or not some bounty postponed distribution for 90 days to avoid dumping we are abused by this managers and ico owners the bounty system must be changed inorder to stop this, honestly From the start of this year I have only almost $300 received from bounty.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

With bounties lately, there are no guarantees and it's increasingly difficult to recommend a bounty to anyone as you don't know if it would turn out profitable. These days reading the whitepaper doesn't necessarily mean the project might turn out good. No matter great the idea or product is, ultimately the market will determine how much value they put on the tokens.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

There's a lot of bounty campaign coming out in the bounty section but only a few of these are profitable and it is difficult also to find if which ones, but I have some methods if how to find out, such as reading their white paper, do some background check to the team behind the project, look for their telegram community if huge or small, this is 70% accurate to find a good campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: