Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1154 times)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Look for a large allocation of funds. behind a credible or ico team that works with large companies. Don't forget to read the white book. This year there were too many ICOs present. Make bounty hunters confused about choosing a good ICO.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

The best way to know a good bounty campaign is to follow a successful campaign manager. Here is an example of what I am talking about https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0.

In addition to studying the WP, some of these Managers have distinguished themselves when it comes to bounty campaigns.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

I believe only in my intuition! And I try to choose companies with familiar managers or clear and accessible information about the project!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

I can give you a hint on "ICNQ token, Platio" these are the 2 projects I'm pursuing. You can follow or not. There is no certainty, but if you have faith and luck, everything can happen.

Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

It seems to me that good projects that really brought money to their participants remained in the past 2017 year. Then it really was something to earn, but now a completely different time and a completely different money
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

I believe only in my intuition! And I try to choose companies with familiar managers or clear and accessible information about the project!
Yes, sometimes it is better to choose, as there are so many ICO projects nowadays and there is a Bounty campaign, so we can hardly know and choose them properly, so I think that we should consider before choosing a truly potential project to improve income

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
I took part in a bounty that was managed by a well-known bounty manager, usually they had checked before accepting the job as a bounty manager. And I am one of the loyal users of bountyguru for now. I recommend you to try the bountyguru platform, because I get a lot of good income from there.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!
Most of the people who complained about the unprofitable bounty because they only joined without knowing what ICO project they were following and most of them joined randomly. Reading the whitepaper, visiting the website and seeing the roadmap is necessary to research whether the ICO project will run and succeed, so that what we get later will be very valuable.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Very many good bounty campaign projects. Just try opening it in the bounties. Those who like to complain are characteristics of people who are far away from success. I'm sure of that. Profitable or not participating in a bounty campaign, that's normal. Our task as a bounty hunter is to try to see several sides of the bounty that have a chance of success. One of them is by looking at who the team is involved in.

Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

The only reason why these campaigns are no longer profitable is that people are enrolling into campaigns that they don't know anything about. In other words, they visit the bounties subsection and they start randomly applying everywhere until they get accepted which is wrong.

If you want to be in a profitable project, you have to study the project, read the white paper, see the team behind it and then If and only If you believe they will manage to deliver, you apply because If the ICO is not successful and they don't manage to raise the needed funds to continuously develop their project, the coins will clearly be worthless.

As a start, I suggest checking websites like TokenMarket, ICORating, ICOBench etc. and see the ICOs with the highest scores. It's not necessarily accurate because some of them are sponsored but It should give you an idea of where to start.

That's right for me they do not also knoe the project if its good or not to join the bounty they care about the bounty allocation they will get.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Right now goeureka is the good ico. They will end in November last week. I am sure of their success. What one can do is just participate in their bounty campaign and earn few tokens.
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

The only reason why these campaigns are no longer profitable is that people are enrolling into campaigns that they don't know anything about. In other words, they visit the bounties subsection and they start randomly applying everywhere until they get accepted which is wrong.

If you want to be in a profitable project, you have to study the project, read the white paper, see the team behind it and then If and only If you believe they will manage to deliver, you apply because If the ICO is not successful and they don't manage to raise the needed funds to continuously develop their project, the coins will clearly be worthless.

As a start, I suggest checking websites like TokenMarket, ICORating, ICOBench etc. and see the ICOs with the highest scores. It's not necessarily accurate because some of them are sponsored but It should give you an idea of where to start.
Thank you for your enthusiastic response.
I know all of this Smiley.
But I think that my question was about exact bounty campaign that are now profitable Cheesy.

Advice on the fact that ICO projects should be chosen according to their rating is good! In my opinion, it is not possible now to estimate the benefits of a bounty campaign ... One can only theoretically assume, since we initially do not know whether the project will achieve a hard cap, close the bounty before the announced date or not, how many participants there will be and what is 1 stack of rewards... and this is not the whole list. Too many different nuances. Therefore, in this case, everyone decides for himself

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Now there are too many fraudulent bounty companies that even wanting to recommend you any good projects, there is no guarantee that this will not turn out to be a Scam.

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Why listen to the recommendations of others? The market is so fluctuating that it is best to do your own research. I can not recommend a good project, because I have no guarantee that there will be any good project. I can help you with some details to keep in mind when choosing a project. Always check that the project team is experienced people, and reward managers are known for good reviews. Read the whitepaper, talk with them on the telegram, and keep in mind the project reviews on ICO sites. A good ICO site is https://icodrops.com/. Great success and inspiration!
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

Bounties are profitable if you are hard working, if you're having high rank profile on bitcointalk and doing signature or using your bitcointalk account irrespective of the rank for translation, videos  or articles bounties it's always profitable unless you participate in scam bounty, you don't need any recommendations because if I recommend a bounty platform for you,  you still have to analyze project on it yourself so that you can be liable for your actions.. Just research well and promote good and genuine project
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

The fact is that lately there have been many problems with bounty companies and for the fact that the bounty pool decreases with each new company, and the number of participants increases, and as a result you get a penny for your work, thereby gradually bounty companies die
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

A good bounty campaign is worth its weight in gold and it is not profitable to produce competitors. So do not listen to advice. Think for yourself, choose a promising project and join its bounty campaign.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

In fact most of bounties reduce bounty pool, change rules in the enf of bounty and make participants work longer for smaller funds.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

When I choosing a bounty :
First, you should be researching the project about product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper.
Secondly, you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.
Third, you can see the manager who handles the project. A manager provides an important role in a project. But it's not uncommon for unknown managers to have good projects.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

From the little knowledge I have gained in bounties, I dont think anyone can give you a bounty which is good but a criteria for choosing it is what you can get. Just make sure you read the projects whitepaper and do more research on them before you join. Make sure the products they are promising of can be achieved.

I’m me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: