Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1154 times)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:09:42 PM

Actually also i facing this problem to select good bounty campaign through from last two months i don't work. But i'm disappointed in the bearish market there are no prices new coin. You can follow specific bounty management those are managed a lot of most successful project.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:14:56 PM

there are many campaigns that seem to have good concepts and offer attractive prizes but unfortunately sometimes campaigns that look ordinary result are better than those that look very good.
so you don't be fooled just because of the gift they offer or because their project looks good because it could be a trap.
that's the only advice from me  Grin
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:17:21 PM

One of the best BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THIS 2019 and before the year 2018 ENDS is BITEX AND XNEWS.
They paid and will be paying participants good amount.
Well there were few participants also which make the hunters much better to gain.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

Obviously, it's not suitable to join bounty now. I haven't participated in any bounty for more than six months. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear market. Maybe we should concentrate more on our work. I will treat crypto as my hobby and not spend a lot of time on some worthless bounty.
A lot of people left from bounty campaign they didn't enrolled in the last few months i heard same speak from many hunters. If you don't get the payment working continuously then there is no point in working. I try to concentrate in trading and gambling still now those are better way to earning. Now Bounty is not for me.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:27:04 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
If I give you a fish, it can help you fill your stomach for 1 day.
But if I teach you to fish and give you a fishing rod, you can survive on your own.
So why don't you learn how to search and select prestigious bounty campaigns.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

Nobody would tell you great campaigns, because they want to earn some coins for themselves. Invest some time in searching a legit bounty and it would save you a lot of time in the future. A small advice is to find a good bounty manager.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:32:28 PM

In this bearish time very hard to found some good bounty campaigns.
But in my opinion we have project which I think have potential like GigTricks & Adab Solution. I think these are good campaigns & return us a good profit.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

Nowadays I find it difficult to say at least one good bounty campaign, the reason is that I am participating during a half of a year and no one reward I have got for them, and it is very sad.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

Bounty campaigns are not as profitable as profitable as they were in 2017. That was the year many hunters got the highest rewards so far, except for those who had not started then. When is why those who got good reward at that time seem not to be interested in bounty again, because to them its not enough and are waiting for the market to improve again. Just do your research on every project and believe you will be well rewarded.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:53:15 PM

Find a great manager and follow their campaigns because there are so much managers on this forum but if you look at all their campaigns you would just find a few that are honestly paying everything and supporting you if you face problems.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:54:13 PM

from July I dont see any good campaigns, unfortunately, hope situation will change when market will alive again
There were good projects, and even now there are good projects , they just do not want to go on the exchange so that their token does not depreciate , I think you can do a bounty but it is worth waiting for the exchange with the beginning of the bull market

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:56:21 PM

Nowadays I find it difficult to say at least one good bounty campaign, the reason is that I am participating during a half of a year and no one reward I have got for them, and it is very sad.
I also want to search for paid signature campaigns with ETH or BTC. But with the current market, there are no campaigns running from October 2018 until now, and the bounties I have participated in do not receive payment. Have a sad feeling with you

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

You can spread is campaign is good or not, only after campaign is finished.

Last good campaign for me was XYO. Not bad rewards, paid on time, XYO made a good startup and price is not so bad as well.

That's it, since October
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:23:27 PM

One of the best BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THIS 2019 and before the year 2018 ENDS is BITEX AND XNEWS.
They paid and will be paying participants good amount.
Well there were few participants also which make the hunters much better to gain.

I don't think so, XNEWS spent $ 4.5 million on bounty. And what they pay is for the bounty hunter to be a token, it's not USDT, Bitcoin or ETH. So I think the value of the token they pay for the bounty will be zero, and I have tried to check it is not currently listed on any exchange.
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:46 PM

I have not received a good reward for a long time. The question is difficult. Sometimes even high ratings do not give any guarantee, I was convinced of this more than once! Believe in the best! Good luck !!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:19:16 PM

It has been a difficult year for investors not to mention bounty hunters, the issue now is that most of the projects doing bounty campaigns are no good projects and the good that do, make changes to the reward allocation. I don't want to say it but it seems the bounty game is winding down if the ICO market dries up

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:25:32 PM

I have been participating in zero Carbon bounty for a long time. At the moment, this is one of the best bounty companies that is, so I can advise you this company. See for yourself what is the essence of this project, and what has been happening to him for almost a year.

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:26:29 PM

In this period of time, any recommendation regarding the entry into a bounty campaign is still quite a risky business, because the economic benefit from participating in such companies in a  this period of time is rather doubtful. It used to bring significant profit, but now times have changed.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

I have been participating in zero Carbon bounty for a long time. At the moment, this is one of the best bounty companies that is, so I can advise you this company. See for yourself what is the essence of this project, and what has been happening to him for almost a year.

I noticed that you have red trust. This means that in many campaign bounty you simply would not be accepted.
I do not participate in bounty campaigns that accept people with red confidence. And also I do not invest in their coins.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:38:23 PM

Now there are a lot of companies that are willing to pay you. Therefore, the rewards have become much smaller, but I am sure that monitoring the companies of a good manager and their projects will help you earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: