Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1154 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:00:02 PM

You may not yet be able to tell if the bounty recommended to you is good or not, until it lists on exchange. Some of these projects are even afraid of listing, because they are suspecting that the price might seriously dump.
So, just participate in the ones you have done research on and are sure its not scam, then be hopeful it will be good
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:38:48 PM

It is very difficult to find such a project now. I can advise MOBU and CODEX project. After analyzing these projects, I realized that it is possible to get a good profit.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:41:14 PM

I think that my current campaign is a great campaign, it's hugely popular and run by one of the most well known accounts on this forum. The campaign has been run efficiently and the project is based on an already existing company which have billions of dollars in government contracts already secured.
how long it take? WPP is almost running bounty for 6 mounth or maybe more.
How much you are planning to get?
WPP is not a good bounty for me. Also there is not much good bounty campaigns.
Try to find weekly paid ones specially btc payment.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:52:15 PM

I really enjoyed working with XRT team. Good community support and great payouts. The list of participants was always updated on time. I got a good award for participating in the bounty program. And also i support the project at this time.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:22:41 PM

I really enjoyed working with XRT team. Good community support and great payouts. The list of participants was always updated on time. I got a good award for participating in the bounty program. And also i support the project at this time.

This project has a really good perspective in the future, especially as indicated by good team support and investment attractiveness. Nevertheless, there is some information that speaks of an artificial increase in prices.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

This period was really a very negative period for bounty campaigns. People lost their confidence because of many scam projects. In addition, a lot of work because of the human tricks many people went to waste. Their compensation is very difficult.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:49:12 PM

The only reason why these campaigns are no longer profitable is that people are enrolling into campaigns that they don't know anything about. In other words, they visit the bounties subsection and they start randomly applying everywhere until they get accepted which is wrong.

If you want to be in a profitable project, you have to study the project, read the white paper, see the team behind it and then If and only If you believe they will manage to deliver, you apply because If the ICO is not successful and they don't manage to raise the needed funds to continuously develop their project, the coins will clearly be worthless.

As a start, I suggest checking websites like TokenMarket, ICORating, ICOBench etc. and see the ICOs with the highest scores. It's not necessarily accurate because some of them are sponsored but It should give you an idea of where to start.

I definitely agree with you about this. Our main responsibility as Bounty Hunters is to make sure that we support legit and good ICO Projects. We should make an effort to do the investigation first. Though mainly some follow some Bounty Managers which is reliable enough to do the job but it is much better of we do our own research.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:54:11 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
bounties also is a competitive market like any other and i' doubting that someone will share with you his most profitable campaigns. Of course if he is not interesting in it. So i advise everyone be careful and study all projects which you are going to advertise.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:00:54 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!
bounties also is a competitive market like any other and i' doubting that someone will share with you his most profitable campaigns. Of course if he is not interesting in it. So i advise everyone be careful and study all projects which you are going to advertise.
There are well paying marketing projects but it is hard to find signature campaigns with weekly payment.That times which bringed 1-2 btc monthly are already gone. Before participating in bounty i consider the goal and soft cap.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:01:45 PM

Participation in bounty campaigns can really take a lot of free time from players on the cryptocurrency market.
These campaigns require concentration and care, but many of them turn out to be a hoax.
The time and effort spent on fulfilling campaign conditions has been wasted.
I really hope that in 2019 all fraudulent campaigns will leave the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

i think the bounty that are good are with certain managers. it is not with the project but with the managers that coordinate the campaigns. if you want to know good bounty then check out for good manages like socialcloud, btcltcdigger, sylon, sinatra12 and others that have some degree of reputation in their bounty campaign managing business.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:04:12 PM

Every bounty campaign has risk, you should take that risks. Sometimes you can get very good profit but not recent days, in my opinion you should research the ico very closely and in detail.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:09:06 PM

Its not only about bounty campaigns but about market,scam ICO es,and hunters who even dont check what bounty they are going to join,  they join scam ICO s,we know how its end,some even dont read rules of bounty, but main problem is market and hunters must understand even good ICO s fail, so its normal they dont have profits like 2017.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

Last autumn I was wondered about bounty campaigns too. I didn't do any bounty starts from summer. I thought good bounty campaigns are no longer exist. And a couple days ago I have found that good and profitable bounty campaigns began to appear.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:40:51 PM

Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

As a bounty hunter, it is also our own responsibility to do our research same as an investor before joining any campaign. We are also like an investor, however, we devote our time and effort to promote a project and get paid in their token/coin. The reason why some bounty hunter don't get good bounties is because they just join without doing this.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:46:23 PM

When choosing a bounty campaign, be prepared that the time you spend on fulfilling the conditions for receiving a reward may be wasted by you.
You will almost never be able to guess what reward is waiting for you at the end.
But your work is not in vain, as it is a very good experience that will come in handy in the future.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:53:14 PM

You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3415658.0
there are many good management names and also see the project's website page
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:56:08 PM

Be advised that there are too much scam projects at the moment and even if the project seems to be legit, it does not guarantee that this project would reach its fundraising goals. Be careful and you will find great projects to participate.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:00:35 PM

You can check the signature others people wear and try to join some signature camp if it is still avertible. You need to research first and check people comments about the project, if there are bad comments all the time that meant it is good chance a scam. Some of the project didn’t pay people after all the hard work.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:10:39 PM

I don't think that there is much you can do about selecting a project. You can do some homework like searching for the team and having a glance at the white paper but still its the luck that matters. If its on your side, you end up with a good project and if not then your work and time will go to waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: