Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1154 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:11 PM

Maybe you can see the avatar reference used by friends in several forums and you can see directly from the bounty they follow. In my opinion, you should see from a bounty manager who has a pretty good rating in running a successful bounty campaign, because it really helps you find bounty that don't scam. With that help, you can assess and analyze each bounty to make your choice.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:30:28 PM

Yes, nothing to recommend in essence. In such a market, almost all companies either need a scam, or cannot accumulate an amount needed to launch, or when entering the stock exchange the rate fails 10 or even 100 times.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:32:59 PM

Well I'm beginning to lose hope in bounty programs since you participate and you don't even get your reward and is like the project is rescheduling distribution of bounty rewards every day. There are quiet some few good ones out there, the one you are wearing now is no exception.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:33:18 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
Good company or not is likely to be said only when the coin is already out on the stock exchange. A good reward is promised by many, but no one will give you a guarantee that you will get it for sure. Now there are many such projects that promise, and then do nothing.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:11:32 PM

Anything that has to do with cryptocurrency is not predictable. Don't be surprise that a bounty that will even pay hunters very well might not be a very popular or hype one. It could be the less suspect ones that you don't know it will pay on the long run that will eventually pay. While the ones you put all hopes that would pay might not even worth it at the end. In short, just be consistent, determined, persistent and focus as you run bounties so that you do not miss out in the good ones. Take a rest when you feel that you need to do so.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

Bounty participants have been complaining of not being paid after several campaigns, while some that have been paid are still on the lookout for exchange listing. Which means that the situation of the market is affecting so many projects, except for some few ones that have good products to back up their projects.
I just decided to keep working, because i believe that a time is coming, that these projects will list their coins on exchange.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:15:05 PM

Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

What tips are you waiting for my friend? Even top projects don't pay anything to hunters today. That's all. This is the main reason and a big problem for all of us.

And what can I advise you? If you are advertising scam)

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:25:23 PM

Bitcoin 2 bounty campaign is a very good bounty to join because the project looks promising and the token is already on exchange. Ethereum Classic Vision is also a very promising project but unfortunately their bounty is ending just tomorrow since tomorrow is when they will be airdropping their tokens to all ETH holders.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:33:55 PM

I have been participating in my bounty campaign for a long time. I started in September and I hope that she will bring me income. Otherwise, I will stop doing this kind of activity.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:35:25 PM

Such recommendations will not make any sense because if you recommend projects that have recently ended, you still will not be able to join them. That is why bounty is always a big risk - you can spend a lot of your time and nothing happens. Currently this area is not so attractive as in 2017.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:39:29 AM

But soon other bounty hunter gonna stop joining ico for wasting time and effort for promoting ICO that being scammed against now we can't stop those ICO gettting scam and not pay after end of ico.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:56:12 AM

Lot's of admin in ICO projects get vanish after token sale if they get their money from investors and bounty hunters can't pay at same time they always getting scammed and hold this issues will fix by our forum moderators those bounty managers promoting ico scam.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:26:55 AM

Bounty campaign must be regulated in such a decisive way bounty hunter must get reward for their hard work. But lot of scam make them demotivated. Its really harsh for crypto market as new investor will not come like this and also restrict new fund

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:54:13 AM

At present the gift requires knowledge to be able to promote the project and not be provoked in fraud. Indeed, there are many project offers and this bounty hunter must be careful, and many projects are completed and the hunter must be patient to get his reward.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:09:46 AM

The market is in bad shape so no matter how good the bounty is the payout will be small in value ,if you are not a fan of dumping you will be forced to HODL, Air wallet and upcoming veil are good for me

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:28:26 AM

In recent times, my reward from bounty is almost garbage. Because  values of token ​​have decreased by 100 times compared to ICO prices. Almost valuable tokens are received three months ago or longer: HUM, TBL, CYFM...
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:32:36 AM

Localcoinswap is last my bounty campaign and give us more profitable, after it I do not find with best and potential bounty campaign, always have lower and not real market after distribution and owner run away for keep listing their asset at big market.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:51:40 AM

I am currently participating in the rockz bounty campaign until now, I feel the tips for being able to choose the good ones, especially in terms of a solid and real team. The bounty manager's role also influences me, besides that the sales token must be transparent.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:01:35 AM

I am currently participating in the rockz bounty campaign until now, I feel the tips for being able to choose the good ones, especially in terms of a solid and real team. The bounty manager's role also influences me, besides that the sales token must be transparent.
What is the role of the Manager, why did you focus on his person? If we talk about the project Rockz its management is carried out by a group of managers RoyalTeam
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:12:51 AM

There are few bounty campaigns that exists now.
The market isn't good for the ICOs and they consider of stopping.
It's difficult to find a good ICO and project nowadays.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███