Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Howdoo (BountyPortals INVOLVED) (SOLVED AS OF NOW)  (Read 645 times)
HowdooScam (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:11:19 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 06:16:31 PM by HowdooScam

AS OF NOW, EVERYTHING IS SOLVED.

Mark Perring contacted me to tell me that they were willing to pay, after that, i sent him some messages and he sent me the owed tokens.

As of now, everything is going well, i suggest you all to contact him, or any other team member for a resolution for your bounty payments.

Hello all, this is a short introduction to show you all what happened with both of those companies.

Howdoo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Hello @HowdooScam,

As you have chosen to raise this issue perhaps we could provide a comment on your post and offer an update on our position to all those who are interested.

Firstly, the post is bordering on being defamatory in nature. We could question its validity as if this was a legitimate case the person who wrote this post would have already been aware that we CONTINUALLY communicate via our Telegram group channel and do not refrain from vocalising the mass bounty fraud that we encountered. We also state in our channel the lengths we are going to, in order to make sure all compliant enteries are paid.

With regards your comment about the Bounty Channel, we gave 7 days notice of the closure and informed all participants to move over to our main channel where members of the Howdoo team have made it very clear what our intentions are. We have taken a number of messages offline and both David and Mark (who you have labelled as scammers) have dealt with them directly. All those who have reached out to us have been happy with the level of communication.

Sadly, due to the horrendous headache the bounty caused us we will be reviewing the whole process and inviting the participants to fill out a new form. We will then review and all compliant entries will be sent an email asking them to go through KYC. The result will be that we only have to pay out legitimate entries.

We are truly disappointed by the way things have turned out, however we remain fully committed to ensuring genuine participants are rewarded for their efforts. On this note we wish to thank those - publicly, for their continued support as we work to address this very difficult situation.

In conclusion we must say that we are surprised by the username of this thread. It seems to have been set up very recently and if we have had your original bitcointalk ID we could have addressed your concerns directly. Therefore, we strongly urge the writer of this post to be transparent by stating their bounty ID and this will help us to review their specific entries.

Thank you for allowing us to clarify our position.

Management Team
Howdoo
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:20:44 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 11:02:20 AM by monacogooner

Great idea to do KYC on bounty to prevent all the bots and scam bounty participants. Credit to Howdoo and Bounty Portals for taking this action.

Should be the way every bounty operates to stop these bounty scams that are huge these days
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Why is it forbidden to ask questions about bounty in Telegram group? You repeatedly come up with an excuse not to pay tokens to the participants of the bounty campaign. And besides, you don't want to discuss about payments of tokens?

https://c.radikal.ru/c26/1810/e7/72c465ff50cf.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b11/1810/c5/128803d2e850.png
The instructions that you gave to us as bounty hunters to be able to claim our tokens is wrong.

https://imgur.com/a/63bUyXF

That is only to add custom token on wallet. You are treating us as idiots. We invested our time and effort, and you just benefited from our works as bounty hunters.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Hello all, this is a short introduction to show you all what happened with both of those companies.

What is Howdoo? -> Howdoo conducted an initial coin offering in order to get fund-raised, by this way, they aim to create the "facebook 2.0"

REAL PICTURES OF THE SCAMMERS:

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9872859download.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_98728600.jpg

What is Bounty portals? -> BountyPortals is an automated bussiness created for making bounty campaigns much more easier for the issuer and the people that realizes the tasks. This company has been created by a well-known forum member @Irfan_Pak10 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580)

WHAT HAPPENED?

- BountyPortals started the Howdoo's bounty campaign, which started on April 10 of this year (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.0). It had an allocation of aproximately 1 million tokens (roughly a million dollars on their tokens)

Everything was going well, the bounty manager (irfan) was very communicative and responsive with all the applicants... So.. when the problem started?

1) The bounty ended 25 days later than the first date, it ended on July 23rd... Till the next few weeks, we have never received an update coming from the team, after a huge pressure from the community, David Brierley, the CEO, stated that the bounty payments were going to be paid in 3 batches.

- October 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)
- November 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)
- December 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)

2) Okay, we waited from the 2nd week of August till a few days before the first date, October the 1st.. But, guess what happened? The day that they should be paying, David Brierley, Mark Pierring (Founders of the company) & Irfan Pak (Founder of BountyPortals) started to claim that there was "Fraud" on the campaign, specially on the Facebook Sheets.

Everything was good, we all are capable of waiting a few more days, they said that in a few days they were gonna fix the final sheet and we all were gonna receive our payments, 7 days later, on October the 8th, they finally said that "distribution was started".

Of course that it was false, none of us received our payments for our efforts.

So, why it is a scam?

None of the bounty participants received a single token.
The "Telegram Bounty channel" Was deleted.
They censor every person that talks about bounty on the "main telegram channel"
Irfan_Pak10 has disappeared from the Bounty thread, he is no longer replying messages on telegram either.

3) They said that if we want to receive our tokens, we need to send a telegram message to the CEO (Which is always ignoring our messages),
I talked with him, and he never replied me back (always promised to check my bounty later, but, i talked with him 8 days before, till now, nothing).

They are always lying and I think they don`t have intention to pay bounty hunters.
HowdooScam (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:38:26 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 06:16:59 PM by HowdooScam

-
Sirgids

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Holy shit, I can't believe this accusations.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Holy shit, I can't believe this accusations.

So, I see that bounty wasn't paid but it was promised... It's a good proof to claim Howdoo scam
Before invest somewhere, you can ask shitcoin offering to make a review on this project Wink

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

The author of this topic speaks the truth. The team of this project looks like a gang of scammers who refuse to pay a reward to the participants of the bounty program. I personally checked the tables with the participants of this campaign and only one translator was Fund coins of this project. They claim that many were not paid coins because of some fraud participants, that is, all participants in the transfer and signature campaign were scammers? Why are you telling this stupid lie? They forbidden any talk of bounty in their main telegram channel, while they cannot create a backup channel for such problems and suggest writing to a support that does not respond to the message. I think that to this topic need to connect participants with trust. I believe that all people involved in this project should be marked as scammers
After I read the post about the introduction of KYC, I no longer doubt the fraud of this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

The author of this topic speaks the truth. The team of this project looks like a gang of scammers who refuse to pay a reward to the participants of the bounty program. I personally checked the tables with the participants of this campaign and only one translator was Fund coins of this project. They claim that many were not paid coins because of some fraud participants, that is, all participants in the transfer and signature campaign were scammers? Why are you telling this stupid lie? They forbidden any talk of bounty in their main telegram channel, while they cannot create a backup channel for such problems and suggest writing to a support that does not respond to the message. I think that to this topic need to connect participants with trust. I believe that all people involved in this project should be marked as scammers
After I read the post about the introduction of KYC, I no longer doubt the fraud of this project

I know for a fact that a lot of bounty hunters are fraudsters themselves. They steal other peoples memes and Youtube videos and pass them off as their own as well as use false names and other tactics. Disgusting behavior which ruins bounty hunting for those who are conducting themselves in an honest way. The team needs time go through and check everything that was submitted is legit. What else are they supposed to do, just give out tokens to fraudsters? Obviously time is needed to sort through this. Funny how scammers are accusing the project of being scammers. If people conducted themselves in an honest and ethical manner when taking part in these things there would be no issues. Wait and be patient and if you are one of the very few honest bounty hunters you will get your rewards. If you are not, then stop crying and go somewhere else. Best of luck.
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I know for a fact that a lot of bounty hunters are fraudsters themselves. They steal other peoples memes and Youtube videos and pass them off as their own as well as use false names and other tactics. Disgusting behavior which ruins bounty hunting for those who are conducting themselves in an honest way. The team needs time go through and check everything that was submitted is legit. What else are they supposed to do, just give out tokens to fraudsters? Obviously time is needed to sort through this. Funny how scammers are accusing the project of being scammers. If people conducted themselves in an honest and ethical manner when taking part in these things there would be no issues. Wait and be patient and if you are one of the very few honest bounty hunters you will get your rewards. If you are not, then stop crying and go somewhere else. Best of luck.

They have already checked the scammers and said that all tokens have been distributed among the participants. In your opinion, only 1 translator was honest and the rest did not deserve anything? If you're a moron who doesn't understand this at all then write your shit messages elsewhere

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

I was thinking exactly the same as I was reading through the comments above. The comments are clearly by bounty hunters who have been so far unable to dump any tokens acquired. Totally agree with what you are saying, but sadly the honest ones are outnumbered by dishonest and as you say, there are so many that steal other people's work and pass it off as there own!
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Where's the love guys.. . Howdoo.io is going to be epic.   
Already some amazing Ambassadors on board... why not quit your negative slating and register your unique username.... you never know you could be pleasantly surprised and you will kick yourself your not on-board.   🤗 peace man...x
StoneCold262

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

So do too the fact the team is working on distributing tokens, but ensuring the scammers that were trying to get hundreds of thousands of tokens by theft, is wrong? I have seen the project take its time to ensure all people are paid, and they are asking people to message them at their support email if they feel they were not paid but should have. This is just a temper tantrum to smear the project. I for one would expect more out of someone who wants assistance.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

I had a problem before, my ETH address was wrong on the spreadsheet and I was wondering if that was why I didn't get paid.. As I can see, the Bounty Portal's team fixed my address however I didn't received my tokens as well..

Watching..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

They offer me a reward of 10 000 coins из 80 000 explaining that the fact that the rates were calculated incorrectly. I think that with this project everything is clear, and we should not be silent!

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀