Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to day trade on?  (Read 646 times)
Jake Roberts

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

The opinion of the investors on such topic will always differ as they answer according to their own strategies. These opinions may not help you at all, as you will hardly be able to follow their strategies. It will better for you to do your research and figure out the best exchange.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

What do you guys think is the best exchange to day trade on?
If you have unused capital you can use Altcoin to buy a market waiting for the price at the beginning of the year. and if your money is minimal it's better to use in everyday life.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

I think binance is best exchange in the world. Because high volume and many altcoins there.
Ya i choose binance too because the world's biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume there
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

If you want day trading, I support Kucoin, Idex also. Those are simple exchange but I like those very much. Really I trade on that's exchange site. Idex is low quality exchange site but day trading is profitable.

Be hardworker
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Hmm, I think that you can trade on famous exchanges like binance, bittrex or poloniex. But also you can try exchanges like idex which are decentralized.
Hornswoggle

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

For day trading, you need to use an exchange with a high trading volume. There are a lot of exchanges that can offer you that. But CoinMarketCap and Binance is most reliable and trusted.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Binance, I would rate on top in terms of consistent trading volume and fast selling and purchase of coins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

The opinion of the investors on such topic will always differ as they answer according to their own strategies. These opinions may not help you at all, as you will hardly be able to follow their strategies. It will better for you to do your research and figure out the best exchange.

Agree 100%. It depends on the coins you work with. Not all of them are listed on Binance, so any exchange is good as long as it has fast dep and withdrawal.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

Agree 100%. It depends on the coins you work with. Not all of them are listed on Binance, so any exchange is good as long as it has fast dep and withdrawal.

I think binance is good for a start because, in that site, he can try to trade with a different coin. Besides that, he can expect to get a good pump in some coins so I think he can get a nice profit. But he should not depend on the pumps only because this pump will not happen in every day, so he needs to try with his self. Besides of binance, he can try with bittrex, and he can find a big list of coins that he can use for a day trade. Make sure he learns about trading before he starts to make day trade because the situations will not be the same in every day.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

Personally, the best exchange to trade is the one that gives you more freedom to move your coins, if all the time to withdraw or deposit is a problem, then that exchange is not highly recommended, it also depends a lot where you live or where are you making business, for example Etoro can be very good, also bitfinex and kraken that is used especially for alts.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

I think you can't just stick on one exchange, cause the trading market isn't always having a high volume of trading anytime, sometimes the other market will have a higher volume, so we just need to always checking on several market before we trade.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

There are so many exchange markets that have the best market capacity for now, I personally for daily and long-term trading I always see the large volume of trading in a market exchange. If you want to find the best exchange market now, go to the Binance market.

Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

There are so many exchange markets that have the best market capacity for now, I personally for daily and long-term trading I always see the large volume of trading in a market exchange. If you want to find the best exchange market now, go to the Binance market.

Definitely, traders are always looking up the volumes of each exchange markets. Its all up to us where we want to trade our tokens.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

My favorite trading platform is Huobi Global and Binance. Previously I used Bittrex. I see that the Binance trading floor has strong waves so I use it often
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

As for me, the best exchanges for today with low commissions like Kucoin, Binance, Huobi and ABCC. Just buy a smalll amount of their native tokens and trade with very low commissions.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

yups, volume and volatility is impt for daytrading, so go for the high-volume exchanges like binance... number of token pairs is an impt consideration too
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Binance is one of the most considerable as best token exchange these days, many users are satisfied by its service and security given by the developers and the system itself.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:36 AM

Day tradings based on coins.means good coins are can get profit doing day tradings. All exchanges are good for chooses valuble coins. Anyway iam always using binance and hitbtc for my tradings.
Lol hitbtc was charging a lot of fees for any withdrawal transaction and that looks so bad, binance is the best one consider about you can get a discount if you are using binane token. Lbank, hitbtc and huobi don't seem good exchange sites. I have a lot of bad experience with them all.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

Depends on factors such as liquidity, security, identity of owners, user trust. Binance, bittrex, upbit, etc.

Words of caution. Do not ever trade on exchange whose owners are unknown.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

many exchanges are available and of course, the tastes of each person will be different. many who seek the Exchange has many advantages and many more. but to be sure to see daily trade exchange which was pretty crowded and had a well-deserved and crypto has the quality to be traded. with such then in trade will be easier and faster and the process. Binance could probably be an alternative.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: