Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to day trade on?  (Read 641 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

maybe you can choose yourself in Coinmarketcap and my advice is to choose the ones with high trading volume and of course that is the best at that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

You can use Binance, it allows users to use their token BNB to reduce trading and withdraw fees. Binance also has fast and well supports. Fresh exchanges like CoinEx also has the same operations as Binance but it offers more bonus for its users.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

I personally prefer Binance, they keep on refreshing and the price is up to date. Mind the tight security of this exchange but yes the fee is quite big for small timer. Anyways, Kucoin is good too. And also IDEX for ERC-20 Tokens.

[
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Cryptopia. I heard some great news about it! they low their withdrawal fees at 10k satoshi. I don't know if its their promo or forever.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

What do you guys think is the best exchange to day trade on?

Some people will say they like the biggest exchanges to day trade on, but from my experience, the biggest exchanges are not for small traders, they only profit the whales, if you are a newbie or middle class trader, then you need to try some middle class exchanges, That will profit you more that trading in the biggest exchanges.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Binance is one of the most considerable as best token exchange these days, many users are satisfied by its service and security given by the developers and the system itself.
I agree with you Binance is currently the trading platform is a lot of people interested. However, security may need to be rethought. There are many cases of unreasonable loss of money and cases surrounding accounts hacked through the API
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Cryptopia. I heard some great news about it! they low their withdrawal fees at 10k satoshi. I don't know if its their promo or forever.
haha, we can not judge a good trading platform just by having a small withdrawal fee.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

I made a choice in favor of the BitMex exchange because I do not work with other types of buying and selling. I believe that there is an opportunity to earn only on futures and this is normal, because there is a marginal one there.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

It's up to you, you want to trade altcoin, and where are the altcoin exchanged. No one can trade in a fixed exchange, and need to be flexible using multiple exchanges to make a lot of profits

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Of course this is a Binance exchange. There are the largest daily volumes for many tokens and coins. Also there is a nice interface. But I am waiting for strong decentralized exchanges.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

For day trading, I will think Binance is good since the trading volume is bigger. You may want to consider getting BNB coin since there is a discount on trading fees.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Day trading can help you reduce risk and loss but it also means you will earn less. I think investing in the day is good for those who are afraid of risk and prefer investing or learning to speculate.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I made several trades at Binance because I think Binance has a very large supply and it fits perfectly with traders who use scalping techniques in trading,avoid new markets that have no experience and we have never heard it at all, because we all don't know whether the market will be a scam or not, the thing that happened recently is of course Canada mapleexchange
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Choose an exchange which has great volume and users.
Like kucoin and binance also hitbtc, they are good to have.
Make sure also that you know what you are doing and have knowledge on that.
a day trade is not just about luck.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

I prefer Binance, because i can't be in lappy or PC most of the time and I like the mobile app interface of the binance and it is the top rated trading app with very good volume and in second priority I prefer bittrex, if the coins are not available in binance then I go for bittrex.
GordonJames143

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

I highly suggest trade.io! So far, they execute their promises in exact and they give us very impressive results..
If I were you I will take a look to their page and see if it will caught your attention especially their Liquidity pool.  Wink https://trade.io/
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Of course, if you are going to make daily transactions, you should prefer a large exchange. These are binance bittrex okex etc. can.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

I don't really do much day trading because I find it extremely stressful, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but so I have researched and the most recommended is one that is located in the hemisphere where you live and also that the fees are low enough to be able to trade without they eating all the profit.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Cryptopia if you like trading shitcoin, there are many shitcoin pumped and dump every day. I see a lot of altcoin pumped 200-300%, there are many opportunities if you track and trading there

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

I myself often use binance, maybe you are interested in using this exchange because this exchange is very user friendly and the process of processing and verification is not complicated, for trading it is very easy to operate with popular coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: