Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ziliqa or cardano??  (Read 687 times)
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

No need to be confused mate just go for Cardano this is a very good project for making money in return. But honestly, ziliqa is also fine to invest but in my point of view Cardano is the best for this moment, in fact, I invest a lot in this project. So which one you gonna invest??

Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Both of it are perspective, but Cardano more hypy and manipulative. If you want to trade it will be better to buy Cardano.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink
I think you should invest in Zilliqa. It really is a potential altcoin that can make you rich quick in the future. I always like to invest in newer altcoins. because technology Zilliqa now outperformed Cardano.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

My opinion is cardano have the ability to reach more power full platform like eth in future because of the Cardano is already in top list in crypto market and they have most popular product in coming days with great teams and ziliqa also great sure we'll get the results in coming days about which is have better future.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

In terms of technology and innovations i am still supporting the bigger potentials of Cardano as the top on the list cryptocurency in the market. What i really like the most is the programming language they used which are hack tolerant and fault tolerant programming language called HASKELL functional language. Although it is not sound so popular as Java and C language but in terms of stability and reliability the utilization of haskell to Cardano system is quite impressive.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

I still believe that cardano will be better than ziliqa coins, now it is proven that cardano is still a coin that can be considered in cryptocurrency. when the condition of the current coin price is in a position to decline the cardano can still be used as an option for purchase and investment.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink
Both of coin are good for buy. If you want to invest your money on this coins then I would recommend you to invest 50/50 on both coin.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Zilliqa looks very promising as their mainnet is scheduled on January 2019. Zilliqa have completed its testnet achieving transaction of 2000+ TPS successfully without any problem. Zilliqa will be the first blockchain infrastructure project implementing the sharding technology and is focusing on high Scalability, interoperability, sustainability, security and governance. Along with the mainnet launch they have made partnership with the infoteria which have huge customer base and this customers will be adopting Zilliqa blockchain. Zilliqa also have budget of $5millon to support new projects which be using Zilliqa blockchain for creating dapps. The future of Zilliqa looks great and the present price of ZIL is around $0.03 only. If you invest now Zil have potential to give you 10x profit by January 2019.

Great point here
The Testnet of 2000+ TPS is insanely good
With the mainnet launch on january is definitely a good thing for the price to move up
10X is possible but somehow a bull run should follow and it can easily hit $0.5

Not saying that Cardano is bad but Prefer Zilliqa more here
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

If you like both coins you should split your investment then participate in perfect way. But all the investors are preplan our time period because short term investment is the best choice in current trend.
I prefer Ethereum and Ripple investment and these two coins are most reliable cryptocurrency.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

I think that you should invest in both these coins because they are both very promising and will bring profit

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Ziiliqa and cardano in my opinion one of the best coins for investment at the moment. if you are torn between one of them, then you can buy both of these coins. they are platforms for other tokens, and such coins show great growth
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

I head first time ziliqa and Im not familiar with that coin. But if you are going to choose you may buy more cardano. But it's up to you what coin you want to buy. Always make a research first before buying anythig to not make a mistake.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

Definitely ADA in my opinion. ZIL is a great short-term play for one or two years or so. But it will definitely get problems as soon as eth implements sharding.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink
Cardano is promising coin at first this is top 10 coin it's number one specially and volume is 3X if you comparison with Ziliqa. Cardano long investment asset i think. It will 0.50$ when coming bull run in january.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

Both project are really good in case of technology, but.. Cardano is the better one just because of technological commitment to the protocol. Yes, I know that Zilliqa is working really hard about sharding process but the whole Cardano is protocol is like blockchain v2-3.0  Kiss
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

I'm more to ADA but it doesn't mean that ZIL is not good dude,both are very good but ADA planning is more mature and since the investment there I have been interested.Now is the right time for you to invest but it's all up to you,both have a good history price.

yeah,,both are good project,, so, i think zilliqa and cardano is not an options,,
to OP : if you have enough funds, i think its better to get both in your bag mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Investment wise I would choose ADA.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

this now ADA volume transaction over 10 million dollar and zilliqa 5 million dollar
ADA price 0.07 dollar zilliqa price 0.03 dollar
so i think is good buy ADA

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ravv2016 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

Isnt the supply of cardano is too much or was there
 any specific purpose for keeping it high?Huh Like ziliqa has total 12 billions coins and cardano has 45 billion so chances of zilliqa reaching dollar in future are much more than cardano....
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

Isnt the supply of cardano is too much or was there
 any specific purpose for keeping it high?Huh Like ziliqa has total 12 billions coins and cardano has 45 billion so chances of zilliqa reaching dollar in future are much more than cardano....

This is what I think also. If one has limited resources there is more potential for a bigger gain with Zilliqa.  It's cheaper and there aren't as many of them. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: