Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ziliqa or cardano??  (Read 683 times)
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

Cardano more pleasant for me and I bought some several months ago. Ziliga looks promissing too but something keeps me away from it for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Both coins are, to be honest, really interesting and probably one of the best coins to buy right now. Can see Zilliqa pulling in some nice price multiplication when the bull market starts to hit. Wouldn't be surprised for really easy X10 or even more.

Basically same words for Cardano.

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink

why confuse ,, just buy zilliqa and ADA with different amount,,
this mean , if you Much more confidence with ADA then buy more ADA then Zil,, otherwise if you much more believe with ZIl, just buy more Zil then ADA
simple right ?

gulypz

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

ADA is a better project. Very affordable level for purchases. Of course, the price of Bitcoin continues to fall, which project may rise! We need to hold on a little longer.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

If you choose a long-term investment, you should choose Zilliqa (ZIL) because its price is much cheaper than Cardano (ADA). However, if a short-term investment, you should choose ADA because an ability ADA's price increase is better than ZIL.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Both coins are good investments, but to be on the safe side i would pick cardano. Most whale investors will choose coins that are in the top 10 on conimarketcap and so they are more likely to choose cardano to invest in

CryptoXPulse

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

As said both have a great future, and also both are so undervalued right now in this bear market.

Can't go wrong with neither of them for long term.
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I prefer investing in Cardano (ADA). Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in the future. I think if all goes well, Cardano will give huge profit. Upcoming Events :
29 October 2018    - ADA Support on Trezor
01 November 2018 - Roadmap Update
08 November 2018 - Biztranex Listing
30 November 2018 - Integration on Metaps
Source : https://coinmarketcal.com

I also like Cardano and the team behind this project, this is a very potential project with important updates coming out later this year. I am holding a fairly large amount of ADA coin, I will stock them for years and will continue to buy if prices down
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Mate, there is nothing serious to be confused at all. Ziliqa and Cardano both are enough good to invest. But I would like to suggest to invest in Cardano because it is in the little bit ahead of Ziliqa in the coin market. Though it's entirely up to you what you gonna take on.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Mate, there is nothing serious to be confused at all. Ziliqa and Cardano both are enough good to invest. But I would like to suggest to invest in Cardano because it is in the little bit ahead of Ziliqa in the coin market. Though it's entirely up to you what you gonna take on.
Agreed with description but I hold Zil also. I think with mainnet start we can see a price growth. And in this cases I want to sell and buy more. But what is will be bought I decide closer to the event. ADA is long-term project not so fast results
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

my suggestion is you can go with cardon that is best investment because it is top 9 coin in coinmarket and  now it price is very low so you can buy easily.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

For me, I'll not choose Ziliqa or Cardano, I think the best choices to invest in at the moment are ETH and XRP, 2 best altcoins at the moment. I think you guys still remember last year XRP and ETH had increased like crazy and it's a great year for holder with big profit by holding XRP and ETH. I think if you guys are going to choose some altcoins to hold until bull run happen so I think nothing can be better than ETH and XRP.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

For me, I'll not choose Ziliqa or Cardano, I think the best choices to invest in at the moment are ETH and XRP, 2 best altcoins at the moment. I think you guys still remember last year XRP and ETH had increased like crazy and it's a great year for holder with big profit by holding XRP and ETH. I think if you guys are going to choose some altcoins to hold until bull run happen so I think nothing can be better than ETH and XRP.
Every project has chance to live. ETH and XRP don't have such possibility to grow as I think. But Ada or Zilliqa has so high ATH in the past and in the future this ATH can be repeated. From now it can be near 15x times. What about ETH or XRP with such parameters?
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

The most sensible act of waiting in today's conditions. If BTC tests the $ 4700 wall and cannot exceed it, it can be $ 3500. Of course, all the bottom is red again means.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Both of these coins are worthy of being in the cryptocurrency portfolio of each investor. I keep them and I think they will grow very much
totally agree with you, but I like ZIL more. I invest most of the deposit in it. I hope he will give good profit in the future

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

both are coins that are equally good and have good potential for the future, maybe if you have big capital you should invest in both of these coins but for the long term only. but if I am in a position you would prefer to invest only in Cardano, this coin is not doubted for future growth and will continue to increase its value much higher.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:58:55 AM

hi...Confused between ziliqa and cardano for buying.....guys please give your valuable suggestions   Wink

Somebody recommended me to invest in Cardano, and ive found it very promising, as far the team and project upgrades is concerned, i bet this project would go longer,. i dont know about zilica, but cardano is my recommended one.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

I prefer investing in Cardano (ADA). Because the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to ensure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. So, we can see some serious development and a huge potential in the future. I think if all goes well, Cardano will give huge profit. Upcoming Events :
29 October 2018    - ADA Support on Trezor
01 November 2018 - Roadmap Update
08 November 2018 - Biztranex Listing
30 November 2018 - Integration on Metaps
Source : https://coinmarketcal.com
Not because theres alot of activities meaning the coin will grow,theres alot of publicity going on here but the truth is there are only wright ups,but bot legits so stop fooling around

Yeah I believe in cardano capacity as i am holding this same coin in my folio,and i dont know whats behind this Ziliqa that made you confused because for me this is just a shitcoin that incomparable to a great and legit coin like cardabo(ada)
ciuhodar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

I will choose cardano. Hope is the best choice
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

I will choose cardano. Hope is the best choice
I am also sure that Cardano (ADA) is better than Zilliqa (ZIL)
Cardano ranking (ADA) is in the best 10th position, while Zilliqa (ZIL) ranks 41st, with a better price situation I think Cardano (ADA) will develop better than Zilliqa (ZIL)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: