Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is a day of a crypto trader?  (Read 16311 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:52:04 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the crypto world and have been trading for 2 weeks. I have a job in Marketing and trading is a way for me to earn extra money. I often focus on trading after work because I am quite busy at my office.
I'm very curious about how's your day going? anyone here is a full-time trader? When do you start trading? Do you look at the screen and read all the time? And if it's not too private, can you estimate how many percentages of profit you earn a day? ...

Welcome. If you will be a good trader you need you need to be informative and good knowledge about market situation and fundamental analysis ans well as technical analysis. So before start trading you need to know about those.
Thank You.         
So you need knowledge, you need informations, you need to do some analyses , you need bankroll, what you do from all that when you get up in the morning? I check prices every morning, to see new changes, I look all coins, I`m interested in general stuff, but I notice are some of mine are up or down. While I still drink coffee I check twitter, its a good place to start, many people share a lot of things, there are very smart people, if you know whom to follow you can read some quality stuff.
I cant miss forum and whats happening here. Trough the day I hang out on couple exchanges, I gamble a bit, I always see some new opportunity for investment, something new thats happening, crypto is source of incredible things.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

I think that day-trading is very stressful, as cryptocurrency is very volatile and the price fluctuates too often, so you have to look at the screen all the time.
I do not think it is too stressful for a trader to trade his coins for the day. Volatility does matter a lot but it does not mean that you will have to stick to your laptop screen to see when the price would go up. I have seen friends who day trade with their jobs going on as well.

You do not need to so much preoccupied about the loss and win. I in the first place prefer long term trading tbh because there is good return and is proportional to the work you do in crypto.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:49:01 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the crypto world and have been trading for 2 weeks. I have a job in Marketing and trading is a way for me to earn extra money. I often focus on trading after work because I am quite busy at my office.
Well thats the best way to treat and do crypto trading,just use your extra time and money also,never engaged to serious and just make some trades with enjoyment, but also focus on knowledgeable topics here to gain more.learning
I'm very curious about how's your day going? anyone here is a full-time trader? When do you start trading? Do you look at the screen and read all the time? And if it's not too private, can you estimate how many percentages of profit you earn a day? ...

I know there are.few.whos doing trading as main source of Living but i am not one of them because like you i have also a regular job in real life

Your timing to trade is at the bad shaped of market and i hope what you did is Hold the coins until now since we are now starting to.move up
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:36:12 PM

Hello everyone,

It is nice for you to do this as your part time job/income. Well, as a full time traders TA(technical analysis) will always be a part of it.
Without this things it will be hard for the traders to earn a lot in crypto for sure. Just always remember the basic things in trading which is
buy low then sell at high price value.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:28:34 PM

Here I may not be a full-time trader, but sometimes I do that. I trade according to my condition and mood, and for the benefits I get it can't really be expressed because to be honest I don't profit every day in trading.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:15:18 PM

Unfortunately, because of the employment at work, I also cant give full-time trading. I trade for a few hours in the evening. I can not say that my results are successful, but I'm learning.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

I think that day-trading is very stressful, as cryptocurrency is very volatile and the price fluctuates too often, so you have to look at the screen all the time.
I do not think it is too stressful for a trader to trade his coins for the day. Volatility does matter a lot but it does not mean that you will have to stick to your laptop screen to see when the price would go up. I have seen friends who day trade with their jobs going on as well.

You do not need to so much preoccupied about the loss and win. I in the first place prefer long term trading tbh because there is good return and is proportional to the work you do in crypto.

It's possible if you are a swing trader or a long term trader. These are the best ways of trading and they don't require you to sit at home all day glancing at your screen.
Another way is to use a bot but bots don't earn you a lot of money. A bot is like that miner working while you're working.

Some people like to open a position and wait for weeks for it to fill and others open and fill dozens of small position every day. It's always your choice how you want to play it out.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:55:38 AM

Here I may not be a full-time trader, but sometimes I do that. I trade according to my condition and mood, and for the benefits I get it can't really be expressed because to be honest I don't profit every day in trading.
Crypto traders who are in total running the source of income from crypto will certainly be full day trading so that they have mastered several crypto coins which become their mainstay in trading, it may be more profitable than losing.
This will be different from the crypto owner who runs trading on part-time basis in analyzing prospective coins, it must be more time consuming so that the results are accurate and can provide profit.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:57:39 AM

Unfortunately, because of the employment at work, I also cant give full-time trading. I trade for a few hours in the evening. I can not say that my results are successful, but I'm learning.

Atleast you tried to spend time in trading even in an accommodate way, just to earn profits gradually. Perhaps, there are certain of times that trade is not liable to become our pioneer income, maybe a part time earnings, due of having diversion phase of market that certainly failed to earn profits in the mean time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: