Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crypto Gambling for sale - only 150$ ( -85% DISCOUNT ) Roulette & crash  (Read 821 times)
c.caso (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 09:54:54 PM by c.caso

Introducing cryp.la – online cryptocurrency gambling
Hello everyone, I'm developing software and games. I was interested in the gambling business and a month ago I completed the development of a crypto-roulette, but I couldn't pump it up normally, cause i don't have experience in these sphere (the main work is game development, and with advertising is much easier).

A couple of weeks of attempts to pump it, I bought an advertisement in telegram channels. A lot of time and nerves spent searching for suitable channels in telegrams. Most of the channels -fake and the results have been rather meagre, but with the proper approach, you can arrange good passive income.

My results:

Advertising in the amount of 90 $

Registrations in roulette: 152 per.

Payments for the sum: ~ 800 $.

Brought players: ~ $ 75.

Total income for 2 weeks: ~ $ 725

https://i.imgur.com/enRFeUn.jpg

In the end, I realised that it wasn't mine, and I decided to sell my brainchild ...I don't know how to move such projects, I bought advertising in telegram, but I was lucky to stumble upon non-twisted channels, which are quickly depleting, and looking for new ones is more expensive, the majority are fake. I don’t know how to spouting other traffic, and without good progress, such projects don't live a lot

A really profitable & high quality product!

So lets have a look Smiley

Functions and features:

- Sing up/ Sign In

- Quick registration

- Authorization using auth link

- Online consultant

- Automatic generation of a unique avatar

- DDOS protection

- Auto cryptocurrency accept

- Automatic withdrawal of funds ( eth )

- 2 games (Crash, Roulette)

- Automatic algorithm for games (merges players, giving 90%)

- administration through telegram bot

- generation of smart bots to maintain activity

- affiliate program

- referral program

- source tags for affiliate links

- live chat

- the possibility of moderation chat

- Adaptive intuitive site design

Admin panel includes:

- the ability to set any number in the roulette

- the ability to set any number in crash

- the ability to ban / unban user

- the ability to check the balance of any user

- the ability to accrue funds to any user

- ability to track registration statistics

- Switching game modes

- hide / show bots

https://i.imgur.com/XWuT5G1.jpg

Affiliate program includes:

- several partnership profiles (usual 30%, advanced 50%, exclusive 70%)

- statistics tracking interface via @cryplabot bot telegram.

Partner Interface:

- Number of registrations for 1, 7, 30 and for all days

- general information

- number of payments

- amount of funds withdrawn

- amount of lost funds

- amount to be credited to the partner

Roulette is written in:

- Node.js (environment)

- Meteor.js (framework)

- Mongo DB (database)

Demo: https://cryp.la

Referral example: https://cryp.la/w/bJiQ4

Prices ( Limited Sale - 85% EPIC DISCOUNT! ):

- $ 750 $ 150  (Source code, private github repository and installation instructions)

- $ 999 $ 199 (Source code, private github repository and installation from us + support for a month)

any quetions/buy - telegram @andreyfr

Skype - flawlesandrey

If you have unexplained doubts, or you do not understand how you can sell for such price what brings more - do not waste your and my time.
Dextract

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Can you tell me which crypto gamble site it is ? I am planning to buy 1
c.caso (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Hello! It's https://cryp.la
c.caso (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Can you tell me which crypto gamble site it is ? I am planning to buy 1

You should hurry up, we will return prices back in a 2 days
Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

Hello!
You only sell the website or we can buy only the script php html css etc. files to setup it on our own domain?

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
JorgeSerrano

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Hello, please check this new bitcoin gambling script: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062986.0
c.caso (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Hello!
You only sell the website or we can buy only the script php html css etc. files to setup it on our own domain?

It's full project, you can move to your hosting, and it's using Node.js in core - very powerfull, secure and fast !
And don't forget that's now is crazy discount sale -40% !! Don't miss it)
For faster assistance - please contact me on telegram @andreyfr
minercoins.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

ULTRA DISCOUND! 700$ SAVE! ONLY 48 HOURS! HURRY UP!

give me your skype
c.caso (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

ULTRA DISCOUND! 700$ SAVE! ONLY 48 HOURS! HURRY UP!

give me your skype

Sure , here is my skype : flawlesandrey
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

Is it available to buy? Ill buy it? But there are few errors shown in the console of your site. Can you fix those? Also i am unable to register and test it.  When i sign up its not registering. Please dm to proceed further...
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:47:36 PM

Beware. He is a scammer.  I think he is not the actual developer.  He has shared his screen on a skype call and made me believe that he owns the script. I was fooled. May be he owns. But i am pretty sure that he is not the developer.  They he asked me to pay in BTC. I paid 199 USD in btc (script + installation).  Then he installed and also provided the source code which is a crap (too much of bugs).. Even the installed version was not working. He said he will fix those errors and then never replied. Later after two days, i told him that ill pay additional if he can fix the issues and customize it. He asked 140 USD in bitcoin and i paid it.  After the payment he said he will deploy.  I waited for 3 hours and then contacted him. He said he is still doing and i can go to sleep. The next day he said he wanted domain and other few details from me. I provided everything he asked and he stopped responding. 

He is a scammer. Some how he got a buggy code and he tried to sell the crap and got money. This is the 2nd time i am scammed here in this bitcointalk. 
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:02:36 AM

Avoid him he is a scammer.
SoftLab

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:33:00 PM

Hi,

I would like to purchase this script, but since there is a user who claims that you a scammer I will be willing to make a purchase solely through a reliable escrow service with seniority and reputation

pm me if you accept escrow

Thank you
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

Hi,

I would like to purchase this script, but since there is a user who claims that you a scammer I will be willing to make a purchase solely through a reliable escrow service with seniority and reputation

Thank you

I have a copy of the script which i purchased from that scammer.  If you want the script you can buy from me. I am ready to accept escrow. But you need another developer to fix the bugs and make it work properly.  Let me know if you are interested.
SoftLab

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:30:02 AM

I've already had something like this with someone who sold a script in bitify and also claimed to be the developer of the script but when he started to make the installation in the end the script did not work lol .... so I'm careful with all those who claim to be the "developers" of any script and make a purchase only through escrow but I will not buy a script that has bugs and it does not work properly even for one dollar

Hi,

Thank you

I have a copy of the script which i purchased from that scammer.  If you want the script you can buy from me. I am ready to accept escrow. But you need another developer to fix the bugs and make it work properly.  Let me know if you are interested.
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:39:02 PM

I've already had something like this with someone who sold a script in bitify and also claimed to be the developer of the script but when he started to make the installation in the end the script did not work lol .... so I'm careful with all those who claim to be the "developers" of any script and make a purchase only through escrow but I will not buy a script that has bugs and it does not work properly even for one dollar

Hi,

Thank you

Good decision. My bad time i purchased this crap from this scammer.
c.caso (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:34:06 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Dude, If you want you can join my skype, I will show that's everything is working, and for IGCGambers as well, his website is working fine
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:36:59 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Dude, If you want you can join my skype, I will show that's everything is working, and for IGCGambers as well, his website is working fine

No it doesn't work.  He is a scammer. He never responded to me on skype. He is a cheat.  Don't deal with him. I have all the proof. I can show it live on teamviewer or anydesk. If i post a screenshot he may say that i manipulated it. I am ready to show it live.  He is a bloody cheater.  Stay away with him.  Until payment he was so sweet and responds in less than 2 minutes. After payment, he started to show his true character.

Don't ever deal with him. He is a scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: