Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie needs help  (Read 348 times)
omarism (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:56:33 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 03:16:44 PM by omarism

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I just can across the project; LendingBlock. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.

https://lendingblock.com/
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

It is better to take part in different projects in order to get various altcoins.
Some good projects may die. Also they can be unprofitable. So it is hard to choose one the best. It is better to do a number of them. Also there are postponed token distribution. For example, I had been waiting for Tezos tokens for year and some months. So in order to get some money and do it quickly, you have to do a lot of work.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

i think to know more about that project you just need to take a part in that post discussion, ive read some good comments in that post. Anyway you must think twice if you  want to get easy money in cryptocurrency, i just worry you cant paying your debts and dumped in others debt hole if you want an easy money in crypto
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

I do not think that now you can earn in cryptocurrency very quickly. Not the state of the market to wait for a rapid increase in income. You're a little late to come in. And if you want to enter into the project that you proposed, you should do its in-depth analysis and only then invest.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

dont look for 100x return because its high profit and high risk. always look for 10X profit. select a 100m to 200 m good alts and invest their. surely you can get 10x easily. make sure to check team, roadmap and partnerships.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I need to make some money to pay off a lot of debt. I just saw this post by another user. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050685.msg46913361#msg46913361

In terms of identifying a good project or not, sometimes even experienced ones are very hard. Many scammers are developing faster than technology. Maybe you can try bounty initially, otherwise if the bear market continues then the received tokens will give you a small amount of profit.

omarism (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

dont look for 100x return because its high profit and high risk. always look for 10X profit. select a 100m to 200 m good alts and invest their. surely you can get 10x easily. make sure to check team, roadmap and partnerships.
I'll be happy with a 10x! lol!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

It is better to take part in different projects in order to get various altcoins.
Some good projects may die. Also they can be unprofitable. So it is hard to choose one the best. It is better to do a number of them. Also there are postponed token distribution. For example, I had been waiting for Tezos tokens for year and some months. So in order to get some money and do it quickly, you have to do a lot of work.

I agree, if OP wants the maximum result he must join multiple project's bounty campaigns.  They have a social media campaign that does not limit your participation to other campaigns.   Getting money out of bounty campaign today is not as easy as it was before.  There are lots of bounties that pay several months after their ICO was done. Others may pay right after the ICO but it is lucky to have them on the exchange where we can convert them to BTC and eventually to fiat.  So to maximize the possibility, OP must work harder and increase his chance to get a good project by joining more projects.

i think to know more about that project you just need to take a part in that post discussion, ive read some good comments in that post. Anyway you must think twice if you  want to get easy money in cryptocurrency, i just worry you cant paying your debts and dumped in others debt hole if you want an easy money in crypto

Indeed join the discussion throw a lot of question.  It is hard to just read, it is not new that some accounts are shilling some project to make it look wonderful, so the possibility of shilling is there.

Code:
shill
/SHil/Submit
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"
verb
verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling
act or work as a shill.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I need to make some money to pay off a lot of debt. I just saw this post by another user. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.

If you think that you can make quick and easy money on cryptocurrency, then you are wrong. And never invest more than 10% of your capital in any project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Somebody needs help and some are not. Everybody has a different I Q level. Some are picking fast and some needs help. Senior members of crypto world needs to help the juniors because we all are family of crypto world and senior members has a duty to help the juniors. 
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Hello. Get into crypto to pay a debt imho is not a great idea. I think that you have think twice any investiment you want to do: crypto are very risky and you might lose what you invest...you might lose it all.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

gotta check all the legal information regarding the project if provided.
check out the project on this forum, some members here are scam busters so gotta watch them out,
and third trust your instinct if you think it will be good and you believe its legitimate give it a go,
but like everything in life, its a gamble. just be careful
einfach

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Its like you are just promoting the topic that you have linked in your thread, well anyways if you want to have a little bit of income, try do some bounty hunting in this forum, theres a lot out there that ypu can join, some legit but some were scam.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

To make money in the cryptocurrency market, you need to work more, especially in a falling market. Newbie is very difficult to double as he does not know anything and will not be able to participate in the signature campaigne. I think social networks are also not pumped to the desired size. It remains the current article or video reviews, and perhaps translate, but this also requires experience in this matter.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I saw that Digitex post but I'm not convinced but its up to your analysis.
I know you have to make multiple source to pay off your debt.
Make sure that you pay your debt first before investing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Even if that said post is legit, you wouldn't be able to have the necessary amount to pay off your debt after just a month. Most project take more than a month to complete their token generation event and another few weeks to distribute the token. It also takes time to list the token in an exchange, typically another month or two.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

My advice would be to learn how to do your own due diligence. Everybody in this forum has an agenda. Quite often their agenda is getting you to buy something they already own in the hope you will drive the price up. No one is going to do your research for you and give you impartial advice, any advice you get will be skued to serve the agenda of the person giving it.

E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

I think it is a mistake to set a goal-to earn a lot of money quickly. You should understand that if you are inattentive and hasty you can lose money even more. Read the advice of others, study the project and think and make a decision on their own, because it is only your responsibility.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

In my opinion, you should start investing in crypto when you already know what your investing into. Take time and study about crypto. Uou should never assume that crypto can make you rich in instant. Don't be in a hurry and take your time. You'll only loose more money if you don't know where you're investing at.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

No doubt lendingblock is a good project & their team members have solid backgrounds. But i would also like to advice you don't invest your 100% savings in one coin, invest wisely and diversify your investment in at list 2 to 3 projects to be on safer side. Do your own research too don't depend totally on other peoples suggestion else you will loose chance of learning new things about cryptocurrency. Also it is advisable to invest only extra money out of your savings if losses occurred or your funds got locked due to poor performace of token which you will be able to manage.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: