Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie needs help  (Read 346 times)
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

You might also need to find more tokens to invest not just a single token. It is better to have many tokens in bags for a bigger chance of getting so much profit folds. But you need to choose it wisely.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

Currenty all popular tradeable coin in the bottomed so its better to pick up them for medium or for long term investment untill they reach the highest price again, and spend less money for ICO or new coin. Because popular coin that huge market cap is more safe and has more potential to going up and to offer good profit.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I need to make some money to pay off a lot of debt. I just saw this post by another user. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050685.msg46913361#msg46913361

You have to study the project and analyze it. It is risky to invest on one project so take some more for more than options. It takes some time before you earn crypto by now but if you really work hard for it, in the end you can gain from it. I think you should invest on the coin that has more potential than investing on coin that currently developing.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I need to make some money to pay off a lot of debt. I just saw this post by another user. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050685.msg46913361#msg46913361

Hmm. Its really hard to make a good prediction. I know where you coming from, but I will just advise that there's a big risk involved in crypto so If I were you I will find other sources to be able to pay off your debt. And besides, maybe that guy is just shilling for that token and he is a early bag holder so its hard to say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

It's hard to answer your question. No one can tell you which project is good or bad. A project takes time to know its quality. You need to diversify your investments to avoid risk. You should invest in 3 or 4 projects that you trust rather than focus on a single project. Wish you find a good project to invest  Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

I believe what is important for a newbie to get involve with cryptocurrency investment is to make their own research and study the choice of coin that they desire to make on their investment. I believe knowledge is important prior to any involvement with crypto currency because that would be the tool for a newbie to use in doing analysis of the market performance in every coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Don't just follow one project,it will only waste your time in vain. If what you mean is about ICO, then you would need a lot of knowledge and analysis of the first about ICO. And if it is about project bounty then don't just follow one project, try to follow a lot of the project with the assessment that the good average. And if you mean about altcoin then first take a look at the history of alt's in the market at once see how the developers work. Good team of course has good project also to thrive in the future.
omarism (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

It is better to take part in different projects in order to get various altcoins.
Some good projects may die. Also they can be unprofitable. So it is hard to choose one the best. It is better to do a number of them. Also there are postponed token distribution. For example, I had been waiting for Tezos tokens for year and some months. So in order to get some money and do it quickly, you have to do a lot of work.
Thank you for the advice
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

It is really hard to certain about this project as lots of scams came in last few months, even projects supported with proper roadmap, whitepaper and team got failed. It is better to not be dependent on single project, put focus on in multiple campaigns, so at least there will be a chance that you paid by some of them and projects might be successful and listed in coinmarketcap.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

I would recommend to diversificate your funds. Search for 10 projects that you like and investigate them. When you find these projects, divide your deposit into equal parts and invest in every project. It would help to reduce the risks of being scammed.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I just can across the project; LendingBlock. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.

https://lendingblock.com/

When I was a newbie, I often read and found out more about the project being discussed. It would be better if you read and continue to learn or learn in your own way to understand a good project. Your experience will be a very valuable experience, because it is based on your own journey not from someone else. Good luck and keep up. There is still plenty of time and opportunity to wait for you here.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

I am not too familiar with the mentioned project but I remember it got a solid amount of hype and attention when it was at its ICO stage. At the moment it has a mini/micro market cap so with some listings on better centralized exchanges its price could get a nice boost, that is for sure. But again, investing in these coins is way riskier that investing in already established currencies.
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Are you trying to shift responsibility to other users? No one can give you a 100% guarantee of whether the project will be good or not. It is necessary to go into the details, study the project, read the section to answer your question, waste your time. I am not ready to do so) I think that some even pay money for it! Check the forum for a checklist of tips on how to choose good ICO, what points to look for. Learn! There were many similar topics. In addition, cryptocurrency is the control of the news, the processing of tons of new information, daily work. Everything is not as simple as it seems. For all of us, this is a new topic.

Ask users better what promising projects in their opinion are already on the market, which you should look at.  Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Welcome to the crypto world mate. As a newbie, you need to follow the post carefully and ask what you want to know about. But don't try to be rich overnight if you do so you will disappear from the crypto world soon. As a newbie keep busy with learning and achieving knowledge.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

remember men u should use money that you know u can lost, so if u wan to get out of debts nmaybe this is not the way u should uso to get rid of them,  maybe u should use the boiunty campaig so u dont use your fiat money and everything u get is extra i just made $200 from a bounty and it went well for me this time but it not always that way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Im just getting into cryptos this month. I just can across the project; LendingBlock. Do you think this is a good project? Thank you for any advice.

where did you get this site? What references do you get? or maybe you want to advertise on this forum?
and it seems yes after I check your profile
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

I think if you want to invest your money into some project first you must know if can't not make some profit quickly if maybe you should waiting for a month or more if their price is rise but if their price going down you should waiting for long time again. Because market is still maybe i say now is bearish. And like other says don't all in your money in one coin / token and do your own research. Or you can get some money with join some bounty but you should rank up your rank
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

It was very helpful for me to start from the bounty campaigns. Not sure it is still effective now, but it will give you a very wide experience. In a case you will try to understand the projects you are working with. A lot of exchainges, different blockchain platforms. You can to try ))
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

As I know, all lending projects will die, and new lending projects will be like that. Take a look at bitcoinnect, too many people have been fooled and lost everything. It's best to stay away from similar projects

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

The truth is we don't know if that project is good or not before the project can release to the exchanges so people can give their response to the project. But if somehow, you can get all information about the project, I think you can invest in that project, but I recommend to use the only small amount of money so you don't have to worry if the project cannot reach success in the future. It is too risky to invest in the project right now because you can see that almost all project cannot continue their progress because of the market is not increase higher.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: