Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find reliable and legit bounty Project  (Read 761 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:29:12 PM

Well, if the project is fake, then the coins of this project will never be trade on a good exchange. So it turns out that bounty hunters worked for a fraudulent project for free. Accordingly, before participating in any project, you first need to analyze it well.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:39:28 PM

Choosing a bounty company, I pay attention to the manager who leads it. I try to select those with whom I worked and whom I trust, about whom I heard positive feedback on the forum. And of course I carefully study the information about the project itself, but all ratings are not for me.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:42:17 PM

it is difficult to do that before but now time change and we can have it.

All you need to do is find a bounty which is paying BTC and the budget is escrowed (old ways)
find a campaign which are under IEO on a great exchange (PLUS FACTOR)
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:52:27 PM

It's really difficult to find a reliable one nowadays, unlike before, even if it is a scammy it will be listed on the exchanges on the next day. I followed some bounty managers who have a good credibility and extensive research to avoid promoting a project that is a fraud from the very beginning.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:37:59 PM

Finding reliable and legit bounties don't come easily, it takes time and effort to come by them. Most importantly, doing a vivid research is what matters and its the only core activity in determining a good and legit bounty.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:46:53 PM

It's really difficult to find a reliable one nowadays, unlike before, even if it is a scammy it will be listed on the exchanges on the next day. I followed some bounty managers who have a good credibility and extensive research to avoid promoting a project that is a fraud from the very beginning.

Exactly. Known reliable bounty managers is a start to get good bounty programs that really pay. If you are following one or two managers, that is more than enough. If you are a risk taker, you can try those unknown developers that are doing their own bounty programs. But for me, if you choose the right manager, then, you are at peace that you are in good hands no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: