Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The idea in the "White paper" or the finished product?  (Read 303 times)
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

Friends, I would like to hear your opinion. How do you choose a project to invest? I believe that it is better to invest in projects that already have a finished product (application, masternod, etc.) What do you think?

Im gonna go with the finish product, if only they can finish the product before going into crowdsale, but thats not gonna be happening because most project needs some money from the investors to pursue their project that were stated in their whitepaper.
I prefer to join an ico when sales have arrived softcap because this might give a lower level of risk after seeing the facts and development of the project carefully

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

I invested in projects with a finished product and I can say that despite the fact that this should give certain advantages to the project, it is not always possible to collect such projects normal amounts when conducting an ICO.
A lot of project like this, they already have the product but they failed on their ICO maybe because of lack in marketing strategies. I also want to invest on a project that is already existing because you can know the potential of that one easily compare to those who are just written in a paper.

But if you see a good project, why not to give it a try because this market is about taking risk and if you are ready for that, don't be scared to invest because the return of that one will be great if ever. Hopefully the trust on ICO will come back, and investors will come again right before the exchange listing, so we can see more good project now instead of a scam project.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

Choose a product that already has obviously a good decision. by having the product at the beginning of the course to be quite convinced that what is supported already exists and lives to develop only. Nowadays even many have already showcased their products to attract serious investors who wish to support them.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

Friends, I would like to hear your opinion. How do you choose a project to invest? I believe that it is better to invest in projects that already have a finished product (application, masternod, etc.) What do you think?
I have seen lot of project dying off because the product never got ready for the market. One of the factors that keep the value f a coin on the market is how well its product or idea is selling on the market. Also, look out for the community of the project. Most projects die because it lacks strong and supportive community.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

Looking on the concept of a project through whitepaper is good, but that won't be enough to make sure that the project is really legit.
There are many other things that we should check that would be the team behind the project and most importantly the validity of the project itself. We don't wan't to get dragged into a scam project aren't we?
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

Of course, we should invest in projects that already have products. ICOs that have products will certainly attract a lot of investors and it will be successful. Very few ICO projects have products so these projects are considered as gold
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

It is always better to invest in a project that already has its product than a project that is only written on a white paper.

This question is a no-brainer for we all know that the team behind the project with working products have proven themselves capable of delivering the goal of the project.   If we observe the ICO today, there are lots of great idea everywhere but the problem is the realization of the idea.  It has more potential risk to invest in an idea that has not yet been developed since there is a huge possibility that the project won't be delivered.  
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

The general white paper is just a general introduction to a project. If you really want to invest in an ICO project, you must consider it in many ways.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

I agree with you, because the project that aims to develop existing products/ applications guarantees that the project isn't scam project, but we must still cautious because it could be the product/ application offered is just a claim to deceive investors
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

Strongly agree with you, I also choose projects that already have good products. Because with that the project has a good prospect. Of course the goal is also very clear. I am sure that projects that already have products will be a big success.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

The general white paper is just a general introduction to a project. If you really want to invest in an ICO project, you must consider it in many ways.
There's a lots of things that can influence the success of certain project, but for the startup it's quite good to invest with project with already got a finished or working product to begin with, the developing stage is much possible when seeing that the team got something to deliver, white paper is an open source to learn more about the project and how things will be done you can start reading it and see it by yourself if the team can fulfill their promises.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

The best solution is to distribute your money between different projects with different potential returns and different risks. Then you are more likely to become rich or lose your money
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I agree it's best to invest in an project that's undervalue in terms of price and has working product. But be sure to choose a project that's very useful and has many partnership.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

A product or services is a sign that a project is achieving and deserving of investment they may be asking for. The fact that a lot project have develop some product shows integrity and commitment and such project should be invested into!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

I prefer a finished project than a whitepaper that is merely filled with promises that may never be fulfilled.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: