Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading platforms are growing but what about investors ?  (Read 1100 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

I think the increasing trading platform could be the trigger to make more investors come to invest, new trading platform could be indicators that there are still many investors interested in trading and with more trading platform there will be more chance to earn from arbitrage trading, so more trading platform could increase the investors to put the money in crypto
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Does anyone has ever thought about this one? We see that there are huge number of exchangers that are being formed every other month. Most of their ICO's are even starting up with the MVP as it has become easy stuff to code an exchanger over dex and get started with it. Who think that this will be good only if the investors also keeps rising day by day ? I mean if the investors doesnt increase in the number then how can one see use of huge marketplace anyway ? I mean its like there will be big playgrounds but too less players to play!! This will be very costly affair sooner or later.

I do feel that its not worthy if investors are not rising as well !!
Well investors are not around anymore, the exchanges that pop up new are there not to make money right away (the ones that assume they will be rich in a day are dreaming) but because they want to provide a platform for the new people whereas investors got out of bitcoin if you check out the volume because volume is not even half of what it used to be.

As soon as the volume gets high the prices will get high too, or if prices get high the volume will get high, its a combined thing it happens at the same time. When that happens the exchanges that started out will try to explain why they are different than other exchanges and gather some new customer base and if they succeed on getting new customer base than they will make money. So it is not something you do to profit right now but it is something you do for future profits.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

Does anyone has ever thought about this one? We see that there are huge number of exchangers that are being formed every other month. Most of their ICO's are even starting up with the MVP as it has become easy stuff to code an exchanger over dex and get started with it. Who think that this will be good only if the investors also keeps rising day by day ? I mean if the investors doesnt increase in the number then how can one see use of huge marketplace anyway ? I mean its like there will be big playgrounds but too less players to play!! This will be very costly affair sooner or later.

I beg to disagree. Exchanges are coming in the last couple of years to cater the huge influx of traders and I'm sure that traders will multiple overtime. You can also say that they're not growing because we are in the bear market. You also have to look at the economic effects, if we are in the bulls there are more traders and when we are in the bears, obviously less traders but it doesn't mean its still not profitable for exchanges. So it won't be costly whatsoever, in the long run they're still going to make a lot of money.
Probably, a lot of people have not been looking at the trend of things. We have seen how over the years even binance and bittrex and the likes had to close down registration because they could not handle the influx of investors into the space and that typically shows on thing that the market has been improving and growing over the years and it will keep doing that. It is normal to expect that in most cases, people tend to draw back during bear markets but that does not mean the market investors have not been increasing and it is a good thing we are having pretty good exchanges popping up over the years that I believe as adoption keeps increasing, it would really be helpful
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Well, there are hundreds of exchanges and many more coming up, but not all exchanges are good. Only a few exchanges have got good reputation and the majority of investors have been trading there like Binance and Bittrex.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

The fewer investors will decrease the market price. The market price is influenced by the volume, therefore we must convince the public to believe that bitcoin is very influential for the future.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Well, there are hundreds of exchanges and many more coming up, but not all exchanges are good. Only a few exchanges have got good reputation and the majority of investors have been trading there like Binance and Bittrex.
There is a difference between an investor and a trader. One can be both but those who are the big whales will either be an investor or a trader and not both at the same time. If someone is putting in their time to check out new projects to put their money into, they will have little time left to do technical analysis or check price charts to trade. Similarly those who are day trading would not want to get into a new project unless its pretty hyped up.

I dont understand why the question of exchanges is coming up here.

The fewer investors will decrease the market price. The market price is influenced by the volume, therefore we must convince the public to believe that bitcoin is very influential for the future.
You have no idea how many people are in the market so better not make an assumption like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

If Bitcoin and some altcoins and trading platform will going to rise up the price. Ofcourse they will earn some money if they gonna hold it some good altcoins that suitable for long-term.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Investors are eagerly waiting for the next bull run. Because most of the cryptocurrencies are continuously fluctuating so all are panic in crypto investment. But as soon as possible we are all ready to participate in trading platform and Day traders are still buying and selling in all the day.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

"You are saying there are a lot of exchanges but there aren't enough players, "  I think it is not a problem to have too many exchanges and  it is advantage, I think the market needs to have new positive news and after we get positive news  we will see that  most of the investors will come and will find channels to invest in this market with new exchanges .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

If Bitcoin and some altcoins and trading platform will going to rise up the price. Ofcourse they will earn some money if they gonna hold it some good altcoins that suitable for long-term.
Dude, can you post making shitposts like this with generic terms and nothing to add to the discussion? People like you are the reason this forum is  going down the rabbithole. Dont post just to increase you post count. Sad

Investors are eagerly waiting for the next bull run. Because most of the cryptocurrencies are continuously fluctuating so all are panic in crypto investment. But as soon as possible we are all ready to participate in trading platform and Day traders are still buying and selling in all the day.
I guess everyone is waiting for it. We dont know yet but there are predictions that this month or next month.

But my prediction is that there would be any big bull run but maybe just a pump and dump. There are some reasons why prices may increase by next year but thats not something like a get-rich-quick, but slow and gradual growth. That would actually be good because a sharp rise will be followed by a sharp fall or a sudden fall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

I guess investors are growing too as you can see some crypto exchange like binance takes 3-4weeks to process the Kya of new applicants it only shows that many new investors are coming and volume is also getting grower probably because of more and more investors are buying daily
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

I guess investors are growing too as you can see some crypto exchange like binance takes 3-4weeks to process the Kya of new applicants it only shows that many new investors are coming and volume is also getting grower probably because of more and more investors are buying daily
Binance's account verification in 3 weeks is probably the reason for the increase. But very little, if we compare current situation with the time that the price was 20k. As I recall, most of the sites at that time had closed the new member registration.
Obviously new people are still coming but, is there a deposit as much as last year? NO!
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Fair point. No investors, no reason to innovate for ever more techy exchange platforms. At the same time, its all about competition and visibility. I guess in this game of 'too much choice' the latter is more likely to win this investor attraction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

I hope the investors also will increase when the bull run begins because investors will look for the profits most of the time so if they are coming in at stable or bear market they are not going to make any money so they ill enter when they feel comfortable for them to make money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

In my opinion the number of investor will be growing because the seen many other investor already make a lot of money from crypto. Crypto need more times to be boom market and will be keep growing  just like internet. I think now less than 1% in the world understanding about crypto and was make invest, and this number will increase because mostly all people in the world have access to the internet.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

Investor have different mindset and opinion about replace their money, most of them see coins ( product ) as saving for their future. Meaning they never look right now but later and in this method they will use long term period. They are ready for the worst and already have the main income, so become investor is not the main job. Like or not they are educated people with high fund, investing only for fun or grow up their capital. just enjoy your activity, stay focus and never look different person because it will become bad for your mindset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

I hope the investors also will increase when the bull run begins because investors will look for the profits most of the time so if they are coming in at stable or bear market they are not going to make any money so they ill enter when they feel comfortable for them to make money.

The investor will come again into the cryptocurrency, and they will be aware of the bull run. And now some of them are only waiting for the right moment to get involved in the market because from day by day, the crypto market still trying to increase. I am sure that the new investor will also come to the crypto because they see the potential of the cryptocurrency in the future and they will learn before they join crypto so they can make a good decision and make money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
Merited by coinplus (2)

One thing is that a lot of people do not tend to correlate things in a way that is realistic and they just tend to see it the way they understand.

How will exchanges be increasing in number when they have no user at all on board or if the users are not increasing? i can remember the number of times the likes of Binance decided to close registration simply because they could not handle the number of users at that period of time and then had to upgrade before commencing new registrations, so for someone to say investors are not increasing, he might need to rethink that pretty well.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

good analyzation, there are lots of coin in the markets that requires investors since there a only few investors in the market I mean it cant supply the current demand for investors the tendency is the market of ICO usually fail. That is also the reason why are some coins have no chance to recover in the market because there are only few investors that is essential for the market to have a better value.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

On one hand , we have a more exchange to choose from and that would mean that exchange prioritize their customers and provide service  or else,  their customers will be snatched by the competition.  On the other hand,  we see less trader in the market while service provide run out loss.  I think at some point,  the trader /exchange ratio will balance themselves out!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: