Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Waves-NG the fastest Blockchain in the world?  (Read 154 times)
munareal (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

The Waves-NG platform handles hundreds of transactions every second. Besides being the fastest, It is the most scalable of all the consensus protocols. How true?
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

There have been so many new high speed blockchain ICOs in the last few months and all those claiming high transaction rates. WAVES is surely faster than bitcoin or Ethereum but do not know for sure if its is the fastest out of all.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

The Waves-NG platform handles hundreds of transactions every second. Besides being the fastest, It is the most scalable of all the consensus protocols. How true?
But is that true? i don't even hear that thing mentioned by some press or media. There was a lot of platforms that even faster compared with waves NG. I guess you can try to give me the reliable link to direct me to the waves NG chart about how much transaction that being processed by this protocol in every second. 

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Well, the base and facilities it's providing is really good and it's showing much potential too. The exchange and transaction speed is also pretty good. So,it might be said fastest, before calling it so , let's take some more time.
Jayleen Fernandez

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

So far there's a lot of positive news circulating about Waves, the fastest blockchain. There are a few points to consider why it is met with such high appraisal such as, safe secure, multifunctional wallet which allows you to store your funds in a blockchain address only you control and you alone from where you can access your crypto assets. Then there's decentralized exchange, the ability to issue your own tokens, the fact waves covers everyone not just developers. With so much potential we'll probably see what it'll be truly capable of soon.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Stating the actual speed of transaction per second of waves would have  given more clarity and that would have convinced us more. Waves platform if for sure fast, but I have also used several other platforms that are also fast, such as stellar. You might need to check Komodo, Nano and NEM. These I know for sure are vary fast. Although a valid comparison would have been more appropriate.
Bruno Sammartino

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

Wave is one of the fastest if not the fastest blockchaian in the world. It is also true that this blockchain has the potentialty of being the most scalable of all the consensus protocols.
Ariella Maldonado

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Waves used claim since its announcement that they would be the fastest bitcoin.And recently they have set the record for maximum transactions per day. So for now I think it is fair to say its the fastest blockchain.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Waves platform has recently caused quite a stir among crypto enthusiasts mainly because of the flexibilities offered along with scalability, transaction capacity and speed. The company itself claims to be faster than most other cryptos. However, It remains to see how they perform when and if ever they reach the giants' level.
BusyShows

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Recently waves platform are getting quite a lot of attention for its scalability, cheapness and fast transaction. It does possess the potential after the upgrades to compete with the giants, so lets see what happens.
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

The Waves platform is indeed polishing itself up to compete in the big leagues. It has the potential to compete with the likes of coinbase and others in this space.
Mr.Boring007

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Waves platform is doing some great works in te recent days. The easy transactions and arguably the fastest blockchain have created a lot of fudge among the users. They are trying hard to compete with the giants.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

A good project with a strong team and an already implemented idea that continues to improve. Now there is a lot of competition in this area (own blockchain), if the team does not spend big money on PR and marketing, but it will be very difficult for them to conquer the market. As time goes by many projects are catching up with them in development. I’ll listen very little about them and that’s their problem, if they don’t solve it, then competitors will drive a Waves project on a tank)
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Waves used claim since its announcement that they would be the fastest bitcoin.And recently they have set the record for maximum transactions per day. So for now I think it is fair to say its the fastest blockchain.

Were these real transactions or generated transactions? Despite the fact other blockchains are faster than those of bitcoin or ethereum it's hard to see others doing more transactions just because of overall popularity. Even if waves is currently fastest there are a multitude of new blockchains claiming to offer far higher speeds than waves does in the coming months.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

And who even cares about being fast these days? It can be fast but that still doesn’t make it the best. All Blockchain are fast (although some are faster) but being fast doesn’t come to people’s mind these days as all of them are quite fast in their won ways. No matter what, I still have Bitcoin and Ethereum as my number one coins cause they are very good for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: