Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Employee | Not Blockchain | No Special Skills | Worldwide | Coin Payment  (Read 546 times)
amoth (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Hello,

I´m looking for one or eventualy more eployees around the world.

I have many projects which are not Blockchain related but Bitcoin gives the ability to pay worldwide Wink

I have espacialy one Project which i want to make worldwide. Even China is a possiblity.

You would just have to write text´s with 600-1000 Words. You will be paid hourly. One text has a fixed fee for 30 minutes Work.
With an Android device or IOS(maybe IOS | suckz) you don´t need to write anymore but say the text through voice recognition.

If you can good englisch, that´s the best since Englisch Market is the biggest. But every other Language is welcome too and it would be great to cover the whole world someday.

It would be great to have an employee from Afrika or India or from another poor Countriy with englisch language or Spanisch or Rusian or Polisch or Hindi or Arabian or Africaans or Korean or chinese and every other Wink

An Internet Connection is recommended but Text´s can be made offline and then just Uploaded.

I Pay in Hard Bitcoin or any other main Altcoin.

I have no reputation here in the Bitcointalk Forum because i never Post something useless Wink

I´m not a scammer and can pay for every completed Text since Bitcoin allows Micropayments Wink

I´m looking for a long time employee with good payment. if I look around the World where people are working really hard for just peanuts, that´s a shame. If you are from a poor Country I can give real good Salary since the Job is not Location bound and only your skills are needed.

I will have to teach you the Basics via Internet. I can take Tutorial Video´s and more. If you are skilled and proven with the time i can bound you more into the Creation Procces and even Provide IT infrastucture like a Pro Wink

Our Company can actually communicate with you in the following Languages: English, German, Polisch, Romanian and futhermore through advisors Russian, Arabiac and Turkish.

Greetingz Earthlingslings...
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

Im interested . how can i get started ? i will do it as long as it is not illegal .
amoth (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

Im interested . how can i get started ? i will do it as long as it is not illegal .

It is 100% Legal !

You would have to pay taxes for yourself and act like subcompany. That´s the only point negative. When you transfer your Coins to bank account, the most countries have taxes and depends on the law of your country.

Please provide which language you can speak/write and from where you are. If you don´t want make it public you can PM me.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Am interested on this job, but first and foremost, i will like to suggest you escrow the funds, and this will bring in more capable hands for the huge success of the project.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

It is 100% Legal !

You would have to pay taxes for yourself and act like subcompany. That´s the only point negative. When you transfer your Coins to bank account, the most countries have taxes and depends on the law of your country.

Please provide which language you can speak/write and from where you are. If you don´t want make it public you can PM me.
sending messages to a newbie member here in forum is not allowed mate.  Kindly provide social media accounts such telegram and etc. So that they can send you a pm as soon as possible.  
shesheboy

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

~ snip ~
sending messages to a newbie member here in forum is not allowed mate.  Kindly provide social media accounts such telegram and etc. So that they can send you a pm as soon as possible.  

agree on this one .  please provide any contact details aside from bitcointalk pm's that we can comunicate faster . tnx ,
amoth (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 01:37:38 PM by amoth

sending messages to newbie memeber is not allowed mate.  Kindly provide social media accounts such telegram and etc. So that they can send you a pm as soon as possible.  

Forgot about that pm restriction. uhm post email address is not so good.. I´m working on a solution.

Escrow is not needed. When Someone sends me text i can do the transaction right behind. The coins are not that much and risk is really low. But on the other side.. I can give some coins to scrow and he just pays out for sure that the employee get´s paid. But it´s inefficent since when the employee see he didn´t get pair he just lost 30 min and nothing more. But for me it is essentialy to have a stable worker who first must get a teaching course.

Brb .. looking for alternative to PM and email....

Edit: I found en email shortener. Praise Google Wink

you can e-mail to me: http://tny.im/gpm  the landing page lets you solve a captcha and return the address..... better than directily posting address.

Edit2.. Pm´s are working Wink maybe my account is far too old to be a newbie Wink

Checking everything now.

Edit3: Pm´s are working but it I can just send one PM an hour. This should not be the problem. I will reply top down Wink
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Hi Good Day!
Would like to take a part (:
Sending PM.  

I can't send a pm.  
You can contact me in telegram (:
@Strufmbae

amoth (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Hi Good Day!
Would like to take a part (:
Sending PM. 

PM will take a while to answer because of the limit .. alternatively you can use the e-mail address posted above.
I have a lot of time and will answer to everybody Smiley
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

sending messages to newbie memeber is not allowed mate.  Kindly provide social media accounts such telegram and etc. So that they can send you a pm as soon as possible.  

Forgot about that pm restriction. uhm post email address is not so good.. I´m working on a solution.

Escrow is not needed. When Someone sends me text i can do the transaction right behind. The coins are not that much and risk is really low. But on the other side.. I can give some coins to scrow and he just pays out for sure that the employee get´s paid. But it´s inefficent since when the employee see he didn´t get pair he just lost 30 min and nothing more. But for me it is essentialy to have a stable worker who first must get a teaching course.

Brb .. looking for alternative to PM and email....

Edit: I found en email shortener. Praise Google Wink

you can e-mail to me: http://tny.im/gpm  the landing page lets you solve a captcha and return the address..... better than directily posting address.

Edit2.. Pm´s are working Wink maybe my account is far too old to be a newbie Wink

Checking everything now.

Edit3: Pm´s are working but it I can just send one PM an hour. This should not be the problem. I will reply top down Wink

Shortened link dont work.. Interested here..
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

Sent the PM for more details.
Polonex

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

Send me a pm with details and how to start.
amoth (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

Pls don´t apply anymore. I have to check out everything and will reply to everybody. Pls give me time. There is a Limitiation in PM´s since I´m still a newbie here  Grin
shesheboy

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

Pls don´t apply anymore. I have to check out everything and will reply to everybody. Pls give me time. There is a Limitiation in PM´s since I´m still a newbie here  Grin

hey , the email address that you provide recently does not work . my mail just returned to me after several days , i thought you are just ignoring my email because i didnt recieve any response .
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

Pls don´t apply anymore. I have to check out everything and will reply to everybody. Pls give me time. There is a Limitiation in PM´s since I´m still a newbie here  Grin
How about posting yout IM id here ? I would like to know the rate btw .
amoth (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

hey , the email address that you provide recently does not work . my mail just returned to me after several days , i thought you are just ignoring my email because i didnt recieve any response .

E-Mail should not be returned Sad there are many filters..  I will have to check the logs. Normaly every e-mail gets delivered from a serious host. Never had that problems before that email not arrive.
Born2Succeed

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

I am interested. I speak fluent English. I can get started as soon as I know what to do. I tried to PM you but you do not have your account set up to accept messages from Newbies Roll Eyes PM for other means of contact  Smiley
ElliotP123

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

I'm interested in this role. I wasn't able to PM you, pm me for my telegram.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

Hi,
Am really interrested by your offer.
Am from Tunisia {mentioned in my username} , it's an arabic african country, i can help you with my three language skills (arabic,french,english) and help you easy/fast integrated within the arabic/african community. (as long as your service is not illegal)
This post is to invite you contacting me via pm about your contact details.

Call me "SAW"
Jelly_SL
Copper Member

Activity: 33

Community Manager / Telegram Moderator @Jelly_SL

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

I am interested would require some more information.
Please contact me via telegram : @Jelly_SL

Cryptocurrency Cloud Mining.com for sale
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: