Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opportunities are ahead?  (Read 605 times)
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

I do not think this is correct because the majority of bitcoin users are not miners, infact I think miners are less than 1% of bitcoin users so I do not see why mining should affect the existence of bitcoin, if all the coins are minted, I guess we would just forget mining the coin and concentrate on using it.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Bitcoin is not only about cryptocurrency, but also about blockchain. This technology is used a lot and will be used in spheres we can't even imagine now. Besides, there are many other cryptocurrencies, so we don't need to focus only on bitcoin.
Yes you’re right, Blockchain might be very useful in the future and will be used for a lot of things that we don’t even know now. And I’m also very sure that Bitcoin won’t end in the future after all coins are mined, they will not allow it to end just like that. During that time demand will play the bigger role in determine what will be the price, when there is higher demand the value will increase and when there is less demand the value will decrease.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

With the development of blockchain, more and more fields will use blockchain technology, and will also recognize the importance of crypto, which requires a development process to see, the current bear market is precisely because of the big Most ICOs are not used in practice, leading to a lack of confidence in crypto.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will end when it loses mining. On the contrary, I think its price will rise at that time because it is no longer affected by the price of miners, and because of its limited quantity, its value will be higher!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

there are still many opportunities, Bitcoin does not influence with cryptocurrency, which is clear if Bitcoin is not able to be explored anymore, Bitcoin will really be rare and its value will reach the highest number
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

bitcoin mined will be exhausted I think will long maintain its position. every time there is a deduction of gifts to mine and it will be a period for bitcoin to stay afloat. Maybe there will be another crypto as does the ethereum will be mined for as the successor of bitcoin when has reached its limit.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Many opportunities in the future, must be able to dig very well. Don't worry about bitcoins that can't be explored, this will be one of our challenges to get and throw it away, games in the market can begin and it will be a competition that I think will be more interesting.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?
One big solution to the world that altcoins could produce is the equal opportunity. Right now you go to a bank and tell them what you want to do and need some loan to start and they basically check your records and decide according to your previous bank payments. If you are not a rich person who had insane amount debt that kept getting paid constantly than you will not have a good credit record. If you specially work in a business that takes cash payments all the time than it wouldn't show on your credit.

With blockchain and altcoins you basically tell the world what you want to do and who you are and the free market decides if you should get a shot or not. It is not about your credit, you are not a stat on a sheet, you open yourself to the world and than world reacts to it.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

There are several opportunities in this space
And it all depends on one question ??

What do you see ?
Do you see positive of negatives
Progress of failure

Decide for yourself
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

One day a better and faster coin will take place for bitcoin. Opportunities doesnt end. Everyday you have a chance to double your money in crypto market.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I believe at a time this should not be a scary stage dip shouldn't be a scary part in Cryptocurrency mostly for good investors because this time in the market should always be for the best of all good profit and this is the time to invest for long term and I believe the boom can come anytime and it will be job saving enough btc which means big profit.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

bitcoin will be supported on the basis of transaction speed support. in parallel, other cryptocurrencies will be mined
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: