Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets  (Read 14926 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

not only you, I've a lot of altcoin already turn to shit coin right now, if I sold all of them early, at least I can gain profit, after 1.5 year experience, I already know that how to identify it's a potential altcoin or shitcoin, however, you must spend a lot of time to check the project development progress, community channel, roadmap and online reviews, not just sit in front of computer and check crypto market daily
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

there is no guarantee for now to hold many altcoins for so long, the listing price may look good, but it will go far down even the price will die after so long, it's better to hold a few coins that already have good performance, such as allocating on eth or bitcoin
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Looks like you have not sold your coins for years, well if you want to reduce your collection to handle properly first you should hold only top 50 coins from marketcap. It will reduce your 60 to 80% of coins I think because most of your coins are from air drops and bounties.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

I have a similar situation as you. Hundreds of different coins on different wallets . And if for the coins that are traded on centralized exchanges there is the possibility to control, for others, trading on which is only on eitherdelta or forkfelta, no. It is necessary to manually check each asset.  Well I think in the near future something will be invented to solve this problem.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

I think you just have to wait again for the BTC price increase, because I think if BTC goes up then the altcoin or token will be affected as well
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

I think you just have to wait again for the BTC price increase, because I think if BTC goes up then the altcoin or token will be affected as well
Invest not when they increase. but indeed when the market is experiencing a decline and that's where we analyze that the market is very good for us to invest
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
The unfortunate thing I that your wallet is private to you, so you cannot assign anyone to manage it for you. Which means that you will have to do it yourself.
If you have  too many  coins in your portfolio that you seem not to be able to manage, then you should sell some. Proper management of portfolio does me updating yourself with what might be happening or that will happen in the crypto space as regards the coin, which will then inform your decision.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

if you want to know which one will hold and will be released, you must follow the progress of the project. whether through telegram discussions or others. what is clear is that everyone will never know if they do not follow the development of the project itself
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

About prompt you something very difficult. As I see, you have three options:
First sell everything now and consciously buy tokens that you think are good;
The second option is to wait for a tuzemun and sell then;
The third option is to wait for something to grow and sell.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I also faced the same problem and decided so, I watch my assets and sell them after a sharp increase. According to my observations, almost immediately after the growth of the coins, they go to correction and you can try to make money on it, I check all the coins I received for bounty a couple of times a day, it is not difficult and does not take much time.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Do a focused study on each coin , how much is the purchase price and how much is it now? Is this coin has a future or not? Then take the decision , i think  this depends on if you Are  an investor for  short  or long term ..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

there is no guarantee for now to hold many altcoins for so long, the listing price may look good, but it will go far down even the price will die after so long, it's better to hold a few coins that already have good performance, such as allocating on eth or bitcoin

There are also many alts worth investing on that just eth and btc but you're right. Going for lesser known alts may be a bit of a gamble now since not many of them have good following. Some can go way down after listing and can take forever to recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

I think you need to sell all your asset and change it into currency, market situation is not good for any activity. If you decides sell all it might lost value but it will safe your asset from biggest lost because in my calculation, this down trend will keep running until next year. Think my advice and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

It would be better if you mention the list of coins that you have stored in your wallet. I suggest that you sell some that you don't think are potential, and only become trash in your wallet. So it doesn't really make you bother thinking about it. Don't sell everything, wait for the market to strengthen again. Thank you.
Ibalewen221

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Managing more than 10-15 coins is a huge ask since you have to be updated continuously as to market situations. This is an immense effort which requires long hours of gathering information. researching, predicting and finally deciding on what to do with the coins. I don't know how you decided to go for hundred different coins at first place. Perhaps it's better you scale it down.
Choakoth55

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I think it is better to keep the best 10-15 altcoins at max and sell or get rid of rest of them. Managing more than that will be a huge pain as you have to be updated with their latest information all the time. And also most of your altcoins are probably lost or loosing its value so sort it out and keep the best ones.
Wiceilia220

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

It is advised to sell the almost dead altcoins. Research the market for the prices and keep the ones that are showcasing potential with their prices.
Soaveth541

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Looks like you have got a lot of coins that does not have any value. I think you need to analyze the market first, look for the coins that still got enough to make something in the market. Hold them and get rid of others.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

This should be easy you need to sell most of your coins, it seems to me that you got excited about the market of cryptocurrencies and you bought more coins than you can handle and that is not good, keep only 10 to 20 coins and do not increase that number until you feel comfortable managing them.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

It's best to sell all the tokens you get from bounty and airdrop. Sell them as soon as possible because it will turn into shit in 2019, and only retain the potential altcoin. And altcoin in the top 100 if you have

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: