Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets  (Read 14926 times)
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

I have about 200 different coins and tokens on my wallets. There are coins for long term, for them I created separate wallets and I'm not going to sell them before the product is launched.  But most of the remaining coins (about 90% of the holding) I am ready to sell at the first opportunity, as soon as there is a profit of at least 100-200%. But I don’t sell everything, usually 60-70%.
All I have read is can be, it means you are really business minded and that your ability to think for more inome and money will come in the near future is the right thing to do. Different cojns has its own value and it is very helpful even in a small amount. Selling or trading both risky ot is up to you on how are you going to make it.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin

The main thing that your coins do not fall in price in relation to ETH or BTC otherwise they will not be profitable to exchange. I sell only those coins that have risen in price and this allows me to earn good money.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

It does not make sense to hold every coin you get from bounties or airdrops, because it is hard to follow the news of all these projects. You have to sell them and buy some high rank coins that have good potential, like Ethereum, EOS, ICX. That gives you better control on your portfolio.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
Why would you have up to a hundred coins? I can’t even have up to twenty. The best you should do now is sell those you think are less you wouldn’t need,especially those with no potential to grow. You know what is trending, there are good coins like NEO XRP, Bitcoin, ETH, Monero, LTC, Stellar, Zcash and a lot of them which are worth having. You can sell the others or maybe exchange them for the good coins.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

The first thing you should do is to study properly the project purpose and understand it future potential and at the end you will be able to decide which one to hold and the one to let go, and at that you need to hold tokens that are utility base because of their future use and requirement which make it ever relevance.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

When does indeed intend to have quite a lot of coins then the better coins are the selection and select which has potential. useless when having lots of coins but simply is not worth the waste of coins. should the analysis one by one to make sure which one has the team concept and good to deserve being held.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
It is too easy to decide and manage if you can identify shitcoins from those with potential to grow in the near future. If you think your coins are doing great way back 2017 I think you just need to hold them and dispose those with slow development or dying tokens. I actually have the same issue but I am unable to sell those shitcoins I have as they are way cheaper than candies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Maybe you can exchange coins that is already in the market which has a very favorable value and invest in other options.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

there are several ways I can manage altcoin assets, first by following all the telegram groups related to the asset / project ico. second for assets that you get from airdrop or bounty, don't hodl it too long, just sell while they're on the market, you won't lose at all right? because it's free. instead of waiting longer and they become trash, finally you get nothing. for the assets you buy using capital you have to set more carefully, which is certain you must be able to analyze the ICO which is good to be a long-term investment, all risks clearly exist.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I have fall in the same problem, but I have investigated one by one to filter them and determine which coins have potential.next time don't harry to enter coin unless you know what you do.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

My opinion is that you can sell some part of their coins.hold some coins for recovery with a good chance &for gain good profit in future looks think so.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

one hundred? are you kidding ?
how you can research and analyze it especially if you want to trade. I think it's a waste of shitcoin that doesn't have potential. You have to choose some of the altcoins you have and the rest sell
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Managing altcoin assets is not as easy as imagined, we have to manage it as well as possible, if we cannot manage it as possible the losses that you will get, it is very difficult to have a big advantage from managing altcoins, we are between profits and losses, altcoint assets very mystery.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

managing it is definitely bro. because when I hear about investments there are altcoins that have good moves. then i buy and. manage it until the price matches my target

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1104

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 09:06:45 AM by kawetsriyanto

That's why you need to analyze and know more about the potential of your altcoins. You should determine which altcoins for long term and which altcoins for short term. In this way, you can optimize the potential of every coins you have. And you are not confused to do the further plan for your altcoins.
Remember: Only hold the most potential altcoins.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I advise you to sell all the garbage, and buy really promising coins. Now there are a lot of tokens that do not have a real product.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

I have the same problem. And I will say more that no one knows 100% what to do. From which coins you need to quickly get rid of, and which need to hold. I decided for myself to hold all the coins, many may depreciate in the future, but if at least one coin gives me a serious growth, I will still remain in profit
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Choose your favorite coin and keep them, the other coin if the market price is high you should sell it, because I take a better option than many coins, so you will easily control the coin. his cents.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: