Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets  (Read 14926 times)
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

you should start selecting altcoins that you hold because it's useless if you hold a lot of altcoins if there is no price, it's just like you waste your time,
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
you better look for information about coins that you hold. immediately sell coins that do not have a team and project in the future. and keep holding coins for good projects. holding a large number of altcoins is good. fixed if most of it becomes dirt. then you should throw it away.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

if you don’t have time to distribute, why buy-collect so much?
You could also buy 1-2 top coins and that's it.
it may be possible to successfully transfer all the coins for small amounts into some one or two, for example, to ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies

Tokens / Coins from bounty and air drop are very easy to manage since mostly of these coins have smaller value and you have no capital to earn for this but about your coins that you bought in ICO and exchange , I think that's a big problem you should manage this properly and you must not sell this below the price of your capital or else you will be suffer of a big losses , hold these  coins until it is profitable before selling .
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

First, i want you to correct his this impression, that a good coin cannot turn into a shit coin, except the coin is a shit coin from the onset.
So, if you already know a coin does not have good prospects, you should sell and buy a better one or convert to fiat.
Only hold coins with potentials to rise in future. Coins that have active team members are better kept, so as to justify your long period of waiting.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I am now creating a transparent service for automatic token management, if you are interested, I can send a personal website and telegram group, where I will publish daily management results.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.
I also use Blockfolio and it helps me to manage my properties very well in this market. I think we need to have statistics on everything that is going on in this market because if we have good vision then our investment will become more convenient and easier when trading.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.
I also use Blockfolio and it helps me to manage my properties very well in this market. I think we need to have statistics on everything that is going on in this market because if we have good vision then our investment will become more convenient and easier when trading.
I also use blockfolio but its price is not correct, and it's not up to date. I can not track accurately because the price does not update at the right time, and many times I've missed the opportunity to sell the tokens for a price high

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin

The main thing that your coins do not fall in price in relation to ETH or BTC otherwise they will not be profitable to exchange. I sell only those coins that have risen in price and this allows me to earn good money.
Selling your winners sometimes is not the best idea, what are you going to do if you sell your coins for a 5% profit and then you realize later that the coins you were holding went up 100% in price but you simply sold too early? Sometimes it is better to hold those coins a little longer and see what happens.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Unload those $hitcoins if they are tradeable. If they are not, create a separate wallet if they are eth tokens and consolidate them in your personal "graveyard wallet".
Who knows, some of those might resurrect and be worth something in the future.  Grin
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

analysis of coins you have, look at the team and their concept. When it's good then hold for the long term. But if the selling is bad then replace another coin so far has potential. all the coins could not be ascertained will generate profit all when arrested. While it could be sold better than immediately sell while still have a price.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

I think blockfolio for portfolio and ledger for safe keeping is enough for anyone trying to manage altcoin assets. Blockfolio because they are one of the most known and good portfolio management apps out there and gives you a chance to follow whats going on very quickly without needing much information from you and no API at all if you don't want to and Ledger Nano S because it gives you the most wide selection of altcoins you can hope for from a secure offline wallet.

If you need something further you can always keep your coins on an exchange like binance but after a certain amount it becomes very dangerous to keep your coins there. Remember they are running thousands of bitcoins worth of business everyday and hold those in their storage so they are prime targets for hackers.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

I do this: if the coin is expensive then I sell it, if it is cheap then I wait. I also have 100 + Altcoin in my wallet. But I do not invest in ico. Get Altcoin, only with bounty companies.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

you can follow their telegram channel. ask them directly about the development of the tokens they produce, if they intrigue you to hold the token, then you should hold it in your wallet. wait for the right time to release the token. You need information from their telagram, or the project you are following.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

You have many altcoins and why you are confused to manage them, the current price is not suitable for you to sell the altcoins that you have now, because many altcoins have lowered the price, and even though you currently have many altcoins that you get from Airdrop, for example, if coins are not yet registered in exchange, you will not be able to sell them, you can choose and hold coins that you think can grow faster in the future.

Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

The first thing you should do is calculate their price, classify still valuable encryption and worthless encryption, and secondly, you should convert most unknown encrypted sales into top coins, if you still feel unsafe, then You can convert it directly to legal tender!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

Choose and sell coins that are expensive and keep coins that are still cheap, then you can make a coin that has a good future, you can exchange with fiat for investment in real estate or other businesses. So you have a big investment in the crypto world or the real world.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

You need to make a spreadsheet on those coins and rank them according to their hype and community. Then decide to sell those weak token if has value in exchanges and keep those has potential to grow in the future.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Do you not do it for sale, I personally collect it, keep going, I don't care what they say, I also buy now to continue saving, I'm sure prices will increase for the following year.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

Someone who can't manage to have a lot of coins should start minimizing the tokens you are getting.

When you lack of managing skills, practice with your files and you can adopt that with managing your altcoin assets. Use some spreadsheet records or paper records.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: