Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets  (Read 14926 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:40:16 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
You should select some of those coins that really doesn't has a good value or the future of that coin is not so good. Sell all of those coins and keep all the coins that has a good future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:45:25 AM

If you do not know what parameters it is worth evaluating a particular project, I advise you to sell your coins and exchange them for ETH and BTC. In my opinion, this is the safest and most reliable solution, as these are the two best cryptocurrencies on the market.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:04:31 AM

You should wait for the beginning of the bullish trend, then all the coins will begin to grow and you will be able to decide which ones are worth selling and which ones to continue holding. But it is best to learn how to analyze projects and have a strategy for how to deal with a particular coin.

prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:43:54 AM

I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I think the coins we get from airdrop and bounty will be better if we sell them directly, when the coin is listed on one of the exchanges there will be a very rapid decline.
and it would also be nice to hold 10-20 coins but for hundreds I don't think that's good.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:57:11 AM

To be frank, you should have done your research before investing. It is not too late to do now. To make it easier, you might want to start from your biggest holding, do research on the project and determine whether to hold or sell.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:59:41 AM

To be frank, you should have done your research before investing. It is not too late to do now. To make it easier, you might want to start from your biggest holding, do research on the project and determine whether to hold or sell.

No matter how you conduct a study, it will not save you from fraudsters. You're wasting time. Chera was extremely disappointed with the project. URUN collected a lot and even went to the stock exchange. And after 2 weeks turned into a scam. Even if you study the project. This is not a guarantee of successful investment.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:07:17 AM

Researching and studying those assets of yours will be able to give you some ideas which coins to be hold and which coins is to be sold, the market is so volatile make sure to hold strong coins that have larger communities as surviving is the name of the game, if chance permits you hold those promising coins especially if you have some that inside top 20 Alts keep it for long term investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

I don't think having that amount of different Altcoins is a good idea in holding because it is too many coins that some of it turns to shitcoins. If I have athat kind of situation I would choose to hold only a better currency that have a potential growth in the future and not those currency that will gives me headache.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

I don't think having that amount of different Altcoins is a good idea in holding because it is too many coins that some of it turns to shitcoins. If I have athat kind of situation I would choose to hold only a better currency that have a potential growth in the future and not those currency that will gives me headache.
it is impossible to understand now which coin will bring you money and which will become shitcoin. Too hard times on the cryptocurrency market

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:04:25 PM

Sell all the altcoin junk and altcoin you earn from bounty and airdrop. All will die so you should sell them as soon as possible, and only hold those altcoin top and potential altcoin in the future

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:04:48 PM

It would be better to sell most of your tokens and invested only on a well known crypto currencies therefore you will be able to manage your asset easily. Some projects may make a big change and if we miss the news we may lose our investment money.

Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

Managing your altcoin assets is really important. That is why I always love using Bitrus as my crypto exchange platform, it supports more than 50 cryptocurrencies. I also like its user-friendly interface that allows beginners to utilize all its functions and platforms easily. You can also find other communities that'll share you their own expertise. managing your altcoins through repurchasing strategy is supported in this platform.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:57:23 PM

You can do altcoin assets you can do by looking at the future of the altcoin when they first enter the market, if indeed you see positive developments with these coins, it would be better if you sell more tokens than sell them, but if in fact the altcoin is not developing and is even impressed that it will soon become a shitcoin it will be better if you sell all your assets as soon as possible.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

You invested so many altcoin, I never invested in altcoins with that many different altcoins. I definitely only invest in coins that really have good development, this is to minimize the risk. If you want to manage it better, you can choose coins that have better development to hold. Coins that are considered rubbish is better to sell immediately, if you keep holding it it won't be profitable.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:06:05 PM

I have the same problem. In last 3 years i collected more than 400 different coins in my Ether Wallet and it is very complicated right now. You can't delete coins from your MEW and that's a big problem, because i have more than 100 different shitcoins and those coins have to stay in my wallet, i wish that i can just delete them.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 02:06:40 PM

As per my opinion, this is a good time to hold your assets and accumulate more if you have funds. As these prices will no longer available when the next bull run will start. You can sell your holdings in the next bull run which can happen any time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:12:31 PM

I think that today with altcoins it will be very difficult, because today many countries understand that it is precisely such serious actions that can really greatly increase the possibilities for withdrawing funds. Although it as usual has a lot of pros and cons.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:16:48 PM

As per my opinion, this is a good time to hold your assets and accumulate more if you have funds. As these prices will no longer available when the next bull run will start. You can sell your holdings in the next bull run which can happen any time.
buying more assets is now also followed by fear of the ability of the market which is likely not to rise again anytime soon. it will make their money trapped for a long time if they don't want to lose.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:59:50 AM

Managing your altcoin assets is really important. That is why I always love using Bitrus as my crypto exchange platform, it supports more than 50 cryptocurrencies. I also like its user-friendly interface that allows beginners to utilize all its functions and platforms easily. You can also find other communities that'll share you their own expertise. managing your altcoins through repurchasing strategy is supported in this platform.
I assumed the bitrus exchange has this BTRS coin which i found on this forum and is tradeable on their trading platform. I tried to seek their website but I always fail to do so, do you have their exchange link ?
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:21:21 PM

Now it's better to sell everything that is not included in the list of the top 30 coins. The rest is long-term dangerous, because they can continue to fall in price. In addition, you can then buy these coins at a severely fallen price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: