Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future real money  (Read 29352 times)
damar09 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Well, I see the future beibg very bright with the way things are going now. The system is growing rapidly and every system is adjusting to it. It is possible to take over in a long time to come.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

As every aspect of life, especially goods and services are becoming digitized and have their values exchanged on virtual platforms, it's only natural that payment methods will also follow the trend.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

It is already happening if we will talk about virtual payments using fiat and crypto (btc and some other alts). It will take time until crypto will be accepted in any means but for sure it will happen but basically I don't think it will replace fiats as this is like the roots for using in payments(services and goods) and if I am a businessman I would rather hold a currency with steady value.
damar09 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

if all switch to virtual currency, then what about real money conditions whether each country will stop making real money in the future I don't think so ... !!?

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
Although the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve, and therefore partly fiat will be squeezed out of circulation, it still does not threaten the usual currency. Its fate depends on the government, but it will never make a decision on the abolition of national money and on switching to calculations in cryptocurrency. Such a decision would be detrimental to the economy of any state, which means that as long as the state exists, national money will continue to exist as well. Cryptocurrency can go in the state only simultaneously with the national money of these states and it cannot be otherwise.
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

for those of us who live in a country based on law, all are regulated by laws and regulations, including legal legitimate currencies used as payment instruments. it is impossible for the government to eliminate legitimate currencies with altcoins or other cryptocurrencies. digital currency may be used as an alternative in providing convenience in digital transactions. but the value is the same as fiat used. and that is different from the altcoin value.
maybe altcoin is accepted into our country, but not as our country's currency. and for a long time, the country's current currency will still survive. although more and more altcoins and cryptocurrencies are emerging.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

There will be more to come for those kind of altcoins. But for some of them will still be useless in the end, but I know that there will be a coin that could replace Bitcoin for a payment method.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Fiat cash have not got any future in the next 100 years, now, while you are not able to buy any food with crypto on daily basis, fiat cash is more better and actual then crypto , two sides of one coin Lips sealed

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

What do you mean by virtual payment equipment? Are you referring to hardware stuff?

My stand is that fiat won't simply die even though, digital money is slowly gaining grounds. For the simply reason that the old and traditional banking system won't simply allow it. A lot of progressive nations has been experimenting cashless society, but still there are countries which prefers the old monetary system. Maybe it will take years or maybe not.  What we can do is just enjoy the best of both worlds and then everyone would be happy. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

We already make virtual money payments, 90% or more of all transactions that occur in the western world don't see the transfer of any physical money, just numbers on a screen. Most of the money we spend is lent out again and again with a huge multiplier effect. In theory you can be spending the same money as your neighbour.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

As every aspect of life, especially goods and services are becoming digitized and have their values exchanged on virtual platforms, it's only natural that payment methods will also follow the trend.

I agree. This must be expected in the future. And there is really a huge possibility that it might happen. We can today that the technology continuously grows and that is why it should be adopted. We can conclude that it can be the future of everyone. A better future indeed.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

technology blockchain allows it but need to know paper currency still be trading tools among the poor, most of the third world will use the Fiat as a means the Exchange of the real world, but over time knowledge of blockchain will penetrated into the world 3 with sponsoritas full supporters blockchain in the future.
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I feel like in a few years we will really pay with virtual money. Real money will not stop existing (it will be still in use with governmental payments etc.) but the amount will reduce significantly, because it is not safe and sometimes not fast enough and not liquid.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

That is not possible at all. The thing is simple, we can use the fiat over the virtual network today also by means of internet banking, NEFT, RTGS and SWIFT transfers. I dont think the world needs another payment system which is coming out from no where. The blockchain technology according to my calculations might get some attention in the future but may not be used for transforming the whole fiat system. Blockchain may transform the way we pursue the technology. The virtual payment system currently is at its peak by visa and mastercard companies. I guess no, blockchain wont be making any progress in it.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Let's be patient  i think the people are not yet ready to adopt the future real money which is bitcoin and it seems fiat currency now is the
 big deal and people are on fiat not crypto i think maybe 10 years we will see the adoption of it.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Let's be patient  i think the people are not yet ready to adopt the future real money which is bitcoin and it seems fiat currency now is the
 big deal and people are on fiat not crypto i think maybe 10 years we will see the adoption of it.
Hopefully barrier to development of bitcoin can be resolved soon, and later we can use bitcoin all over the world for transactions in daily needs stores. so that it will facilitate daily activities
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

I guess the current banking system is far more advance than what we see in the blockchain transactions. I know very well that its new tech, gives us more and more security for the transactions. However, the transactions are not that fast as they are needed to be. The transaction over blockchain are as slow as from 25 transaction per second to 50-60 Txn per seconds. This is very very slower as compared to what Visa is offering to us. Visa processes more than 25,0000 Txn per seconds. So its gonna be hard for crypto to get accepted in real world.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

There could be a chance of that happening but also there wont be any big change out of this. I mean there wont be full replacement of the current system as the current traditional banking is far big infrastructure which can not be replaced with the smaller blockchain based virtual payment system. The banks provide best payment processing of all time with speed, accuracy, intelligent tracking and more in their virtual payment processor. I am little skeptical that it will get replace with the crypto in full mode operation. Crypto might be used as alternative but not with full confidence.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

Their is the possibility bitcoin became a future currency.We are using some online wallet to pay a bill ,in future we will use bitcoin wallet for the transcation.If that happens,you no need to stay in a line to withdraw our money.The time to transcation will be very low.So the people automatically start to use bitcoin in future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀