Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future real money  (Read 29352 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

if we look at the development of virtual money today, it is clear that in the future we will use virtual money both to make payments and buy and sell goods because virtual money is now increasingly being loved by people, especially talking to new technology, all will want to use virtual money.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

sure in future all online payment will be digital payment such altcoin or bitcoin but its need more time to be used in real life. not simple as we trade at crypto market. need regulation for governance
Yeah sure! Normally there is not a thing in this world that will not have its own beginning and it is always a gradual process and it is this time of growing that we get to see things like this, and over time, as we keep getting to see the space more matured, things will even get more interesting and we will get to see the market being usable in the long run.

Patience! That is all it takes as well as the belief that the future is bright as this is what would always make you to see every market condition as an opportunity for growth in the long run, which will benefit you as well being an early holder.
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

It is already happening if we will talk about virtual payments using fiat and crypto (btc and some other alts). It will take time until crypto will be accepted in any means but for sure it will happen but basically I don't think it will replace fiats as this is like the roots for using in payments(services and goods) and if I am a businessman I would rather hold a currency with steady value.

I agree too.  Crypto can't completely erase fiat use but only exist alongside.  I've used Crypto at a number of places, and some alts too - tapcoin for example.  And what I know is that if Crypto will finally become mainstream as we hope,  more and more use case have to be on board.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

in my opinion the future of real money in the future will not be a physical because along with the development of time and technology needed efficiency and practical needs that will happen someday

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Anything could happens in the future, if we see from what's going on in crypto world nowadays was very surprising , where most country using the crypto system for their economy and it works. I think it would be possible to change the real money in the future and using this awesome thing as the transaction and a payment tools instead.
If you are talking about the impossibility of crypto replacing fiat, I guess that is understandable, because I actually do not see that happening either, considering the fact that crypto space will just be an alternative, and in that case, we will get to see coexistence.

However, if what you are talking about physical cash not being replaced, I am sure you should have notices generally in most parts of the world now and most especially the developed ones, that we are actually hitting the cashless age in which everything gradually becomes digital, and that is how i see the future of money, in a way where everything is digital and not physical.

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
it seems that it can happen, at this time almost all countries emphasize non-cash payments, so the use of real money starts to decrease, this is very positive for a country because it will reduce government spending to pay the real money printing costs
In fact, in my country, I often do not hold cash and that is practically because, I realize that most times, I usually do not always need it, considering that I always get to pay most of my things using my card, so in that case, that is all I need in my wallet to be holding around most of the time which is exactly how I see the future of money.

Now that things are even getting a lot more interesting with cryptocurrencies, and the avenue with which rather than printing money, governments all over the world can now integrate the blockchain technology, it seems at the long run, digital money will become the future of the way we spend.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

I think that in the next 2 years would be a fighting for virtual money because many of big investors wanted to use it and also government in other country thinking to use virtual money as money for the whole country so that next few years will be excitement because a lot of legit and scam crypto money will gonna pump up.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Once Bitcoin succeeds, then in the future, people around the world will use digital currency instead of cash, and cash will be eliminated by humans in the future. Even if there is no cryptocurrency, banks will eliminate banknotes.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
Well, only time can tell with this... how long this technology will last or this will go to mass adoption and make fiat out of this universe. It seems too much and the world is not yet ready for that. Volatility is the hindrance to go mass adoption as many countries had ban this technology.

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

The future and the real money has come on our way, and the real money has a digital soon to predict by the analyst. And the cashless society will probably experience who wants too. We will make our own digital transactions for some experience and to get the easy way and fast transactions. Who knows, someday it will happen.
but if in my opinion the future of the paper money will always be good and will not be replaced by the digital currency, because all countries in the world will definitely never eliminate or replace their currency with digital currency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

I think cryptocurrency is an alternative to conventional payments, crypto use blockchain technology that speeds up the transactions process so there is no need to hesitate about the long queues and making pending transactions, especially if lightning network is evenly applied. meanwhile fiat money is national money that will still be used in every country, but maybe in the future fiat and crypto money will have their respective roles in each country to help process transactions that are so fast for digital payments.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

technology is growing. innovation in the crypto field is increasing. crypto is getting more and more familiar with things, things like this might happen later on.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

I think the future real money will be the digital money because they say that coming years will be having a cashless society.As we are preparing for it.This will be present sooner or later.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

For now there is a lot of people using virtual currency as a mode of payment and the way it goes was very smooth so I believe that just 5 years from now we are just using one single currency to buy and accepte payment because virtual currency is the future money that even government can't resist.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

The future of real money is always exist forever, many people will always use real money for their daily transaction, they can use real money for buying or selling their prooduct, never could change with every thing of digital payment like bitcoin or other.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

sure in future all online payment will be digital payment such altcoin or bitcoin but its need more time to be used in real life. not simple as we trade at crypto market. need regulation for governance
Even we still have this digital payment system and in many European countries-where Bitcoin is accepted widely-it happens widely to have payments in the form of Bitcoin and it all is digital. In days to come-when this cryptocurrency thing will be endorsed and adored for its benefits-Altcoin will join Bitcoin in the job and we will have both these coins being traded on the digital platforms.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

It's already happening if we will talk about virtual payments using fiat and crypto. It will take time until crypto will be accepted in any means but for sure it will happen. Basically I don't think it will replace fiats as this is like the roots for using in payments.
It is quite new to the world. People are considering it a joke just because of its nonexistence physically. They think they will be getting big losses if they trust it as it can be vanished any time. Definitely this is a state that needs much bigger considerations and reservations, so coping up with all things is hard. But still we are quite hopeful for seeing a big pool of acceptance from all other countries.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

The future of real money is always exist forever, many people will always use real money for their daily transaction, they can use real money for buying or selling their prooduct, never could change with every thing of digital payment like bitcoin or other.
You make your point but there's possibility for the world at large to drift from fiat money to the digital currency because the digital technologies are improving day by day and almost store owners have post terminal which they use to received cashless payment from customers.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

Might takes about 10 years for everyone to use a digital payment system. At least, at present time the use of money fiat and digital money is still balanced, I mean they paid for each transaction if he immediately came to the place of purchase of the item, but if he buys it online then they will pay with their fiat digital money.

However, developed countries in particular will certainly use a lot of digital currency compared to paper money, they will choose a simple payment system without having to carry a lot of money in their wallets, only a credit card they carry and then make a transaction. But for developing countries, there are still many people who use money fiat, the reason is of course the infrastructure in the payment system of each merchant.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

now technology is growing rapidly including in financial technology, all transactions are almost non-cash so that the use of real money is decreasing, does not mean that real money will be set aside by virtual money considering there are still many places that require using real money as a transaction tool used, but maybe in the future real money will be replaced by virtual money, but whatever happens, I hope it benefits all parties
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

I am sure that if everyone is comfortable using the digital currency as a payment system in their lives, they will slowly leaving money fiat.

But to say cryptocurrency as money in the future I was a little hesitant to ensure that this would happen, the government was too strong to defeat by every cryptocurrency user, unless they have a strong desire to make all money systems decentralized.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████