Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future real money  (Read 29352 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

I think the future of real money is the fiat currency itself , because most part of the world do not know about digital currency and digital payments , like those countries in most 3rd world countries where fiat currency is their main source of payments. The cryptocurrency now is for the convinience of people who knows about it and have knowledge about using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

Well, that is the goal. For everyone to use blockchain technologies in their everyday life. But sich radical change takes time and i could really imagine a world where we don't need to worry about whether we brought enough cash with us or not. It wouod juat take alot of time and to make people ease into the transition.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]

There would be an increase usage of virtual payments but still physical money would exist because there are still parts in the world wherein only pure virtual money would not be possible because they do not have access to internet connection. We know that it is needed for the transaction and if they don't have it then physical money would be their resort to have a smooth flow of the transactions.

For those countries that are enjoying the high technology then there would be no problem for them to easily shift to virtual payments because they have the ability to do it. There are even countries nowadays especially those developed ones that are rarely using physical money because it is more convenient for them to use the digital money. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

in my opinion the future of real money in the future will not be a physical because along with the development of time and technology needed efficiency and practical needs that will happen someday

You can call me a conservative man, but I am absolutely sure that fiat will be used in future as the "main" money. The cryptocurrencies will be the privilege of the people who are ready to work with it.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I think this is where we are headed, now we can see online payments and transactions being done around the world and this is now something that is not new to everybody. So I think, as a new era of technology is coming, so as the new era or method of transactions are coming along with it, and I can say that it is so much better and convenient.

Danna Haisy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
It is obvious that virtual money has so many benefits over real money. It is more convenient and useful for payment in the future. I am waiting for cashless society in near future, it would help our life better and better
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

it looks like Bitcoin or Crypto will replace the world's digital financial transactions when people understand about the sophistication of blockchain technology, now there are many undisputed who recognize the blockchain as a trace of their transactions in public services or payments between countriesin large quantities.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

The modernized form of money today is the digital currency and its been 10 years since it was launched to the society.

The evolution will take place and developed properly in the next more years. Hope that it will be accepted by all government and promote a cashless society because of convenient transactions and fees.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

Although the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve, and therefore partly fiat will be squeezed out of circulation, it still does not threaten the usual currency. Its fate depends on the government, but it will never make a decision on the abolition of national money and on switching to calculations in cryptocurrency. Such a decision would be detrimental to the economy of any state, which means that as long as the state exists, national money will continue to exist as well. Cryptocurrency can go in the state only simultaneously with the national money of these states and it cannot be otherwise.

I agree on this. Plus, if the government eventually decides to abolish the real money, then that means that they have finally acknowledged the presence of bitcoin, which right now seems unlikely. At least not in the global sense. Some countries will also have a hard time adjusting to bitcoin, especially those who live in a developing or underdeveloped countries.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

In the future we will have more digital transactions than manual transactions, transactions using money will be replaced using digital money such as bitcoin and altcoin, because bitcoin and altcoin have many advantages compared to money, so in the future money will be replaced by digital transactions

Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

You mean the future of money?I can't understand,but anyway money is the root of everything,but money can't save us when life's  end😏
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

in my opinion the future of real money in the future will not be a physical because along with the development of time and technology needed efficiency and practical needs that will happen someday

You can call me a conservative man, but I am absolutely sure that fiat will be used in future as the "main" money. The cryptocurrencies will be the privilege of the people who are ready to work with it.
Of course, a common currency will not disappear anywhere, it simply cannot disappear anywhere. It is directly supported by the state and its circulation on the territory of the state will be defended by it. At the same time, a decentralized cryptocurrency can not replace the national money of the states, it is simply not designed for this. It has no connection with the economy of any state, and it also has enormous volatility.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 07:16:55 PM by Anarchist

The future of money will ends in a cashless society with a Bible of KYC/AML.(sadly). We are in the good path since the last decade. they will even come at home to check how clean your toilets are and tell you "KYC procedure, ID verification, ..."

Here will come the time for the boom in the privacy-centric cryptocurrency market. Because don't forget the fact that we have less a less freedom on your money, and if you really want to own your coins, and are already tired with the administration, then you should watch closely the privacy coins. Yep, all of them will get a huge boost in the market, some have even the potential to be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap ranking system. Monero, Horizen, all the Z serie... don't be surprised if you see a 300-400% increase in the short-term

Just sharing an article https://cryptolawinsider.com/digital-currency-group-summit-2018/

Privacy Coins Will Get Attention in 2019

Privacy Coins Will Get Attention in 2019
In the wake of the most recent Facebook data breach, public awareness of data privacy issues is clearly on the rise. Both individuals and companies are increasingly interested in digital solutions that will afford them greater levels of privacy.

For companies building on blockchain, privacy-oriented blockchains like Horizen are becoming more attractive than ever. As a result, privacy-focused projects across the board are going to gain a lot of steam in the next year.

But, as we’ve discussed previously, regulators aren’t fans of digital privacy and they try to obstruct this wherever they can. While regulators may not be able to completely strip anonymity out of crypto projects, they will be able to lay down even stricter KYC and AML standards and penalties to pressure projects into cooperating.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

I think that in future fiat currency and cryptocurrency will exist side by side. In the future, it is possible that many countries will abandon paper money and payment cards, and will switch completely to payment applications. As, for example, this is happening in China. And in the same way many will use cryptocurrencies. But still, not everyone will be able to abandon fiat.

cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

I am sure that in the future there will be no problems with the functioning of fiat money, even if cryptocurrency will become popular. In addition, I am sure that ordinary bank payments will not disappear anywhere either. Each type of payment has its own convenience and different cases.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

if i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?

What is your definition of 'real money'? Is it just fiat currency?

In that case, I would not consider that to be real money because the central banks and government supporting these banks are able to debase the currency that they issue because at the end of the day, they hold all the power to print more of it whether on paper or electronically. In that sense, bitcoin is a lot "realer" than fiat.

But it's not hard to see bitcoin potentially playing a much bigger role in global commerce, especially online commercial activity, in the future due to its convenience and nearly feeless structure, as well as its capped supply. I honestly don't find it hard to fathom, we're already in this parallel bitcoin economy stage somewhat.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:41:53 AM

maybe but the problem is that the value of the crypto currency is volatile and keeps moving every day even every hour, besides the transaction costs are too expensive and slow, that is the main problem.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

The future of real money is the payment through cashless and its the fiat currency itself . Because fiat money is the people majority to use as payments in their daily living. In the future cryptocurrency will be the alternative payments when the fiat money is unavailable . Fiat will still the future of money in most countries like in the 3rd world countries.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

I am sure that if everyone is comfortable using the digital currency as a payment system in their lives, they will slowly leaving money fiat.

But to say cryptocurrency as money in the future I was a little hesitant to ensure that this would happen, the government was too strong to defeat by every cryptocurrency user, unless they have a strong desire to make all money systems decentralized.

I will better say the following: we will feel more comfortable when using the cryptocurrencies. However, fiat will stay very important for all of us. I do not think that traditional money can vanish.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:11 AM

Real paper money of various countries will not disappear anywhere. These monetary relations were formed over two millennia, they interact with the economies of states and are supported by the strength and authority of this state.
On the other hand, the cryptocurrency will vseravno walk in the legal framework established by the state and this framework will constantly change. Cryptocurrency will be able to go only in parallel with the national money of the states, it is no longer capable of, and it will no longer be allowed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: