Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the future real money  (Read 29352 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Never any one kind of digital money could replace of real money, so far have many kinds of digital payment from crypto until PayPal but never could change of real money payment transaction, many people still using real money as their transaction.
From my opinion, there market for this digital money isn't ready yet. There are still many people who cant follow up with technology and it will be very bad if the government leaves them behind. But still there is demand for this, even there are many payment gateway projects have sprung up.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Yeah digital money and Crypto are rapidly increasing, but I don't think that real money will be eroded. Crypto currency indeed now is becoming trends because it provides simple ways of transaction, but it has much limitation and real money still become means of payments mostly use and never be changed.

Crypto currency and others major digital money will just become alternative of real money.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I am believe in near future, people prefer using virtual money. but its doesnt mean virtual money is cryptocurrency. Many kind of virtual money or digital money. There is fiat money in digital form and still controlled by central banks. But i do believe cryptocurrency will growing in the future and people can use it as payment in merchant

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

it seems very difficult, for example in my country, people don't all know about bitcoin, only a few know that even then after the price of bitcoin soared last year. moreover the price has dropped very sharply until now. so in my opinion very difficult virtual money can be used in my country.
it requires process dude, if your country is still in a developing country it will need more time, because your country's will concern about economic improvement first, not the evolution of the currency system, but don't worry currencies like crypto will definitely take part in the future
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

I think crypto is an alternative payment method that uses blockchain technology which speeds up the transaction process so there are no long queues and pending transactions. And fiat money is a national money that will still be used in every country. Maybe in the future fiat and crypto will have their respective roles in each country to help transactions process faster for digital payments.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]

We can not make our own virtual money. There must be a regulation by government about virtual money. Merchant must accepting virtual money that already regulated by government

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

it seems very difficult, for example in my country, people don't all know about bitcoin, only a few know that even then after the price of bitcoin soared last year. moreover the price has dropped very sharply until now. so in my opinion very difficult virtual money can be used in my country.

There are many regulations in each country about the virtual world today and some countries strongly prohibit these virtual currencies from being in their countries.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

I think real money in the future will keep up with the times and technology so that it is more practical, fast and efficient, and it is the same as the nature of crypto currencies and all will be digital

I don't think anything would be exclusively digital even in the future. There will always be the need for something that we can physically touch and hold even with n advanced society's standards. So the digital age may advance and make things easier for us but real money will always be a necessary option.
This seems to be correct, even if more things become digital as time passes there is still a need to have some kind of physical backup in case the technology is not operational at a particular moment in time, so while it is clear we are seeing a transition from physical money to digital money it is going to be impossible to make cash disappear completely.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

How ever famous and success of digital money at the future, the function of real money is never could replace by digital money like bitcoin or altcoin, how ever higher price of bitcoin and altcoin real money still have first position at many people.
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Borrowing from "TechRadar",
Money as a concept has changed a lot over the years - from mounds of salt back in Roman times ('salary' is derived from the Latin for salt) through to gold, then innumerable currencies and now to today's vast digital transactions. Sure, there's a lot of cash still sloshing around, but the big deals are all electronic.
Increasingly that's trickling down to us consumers too - from Wave and Pay in your local city bar, paperless bank statements and Oyster cards, through to rumors that Denmark is planning to go entirely digital. old money is on the run.
What's surprising is that your established high street bank is currently all in favor of digital transactions - they're cheaper to manage and a chance to slice off a fee.
But once consumers are happy with purely conceptual money then the role of banks themselves may start to change, and there's a wealth of alternative 'versions' of cash out there which are ready to exploit the new chapter of currency.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

There are many regulations in each country about the virtual world today and some countries strongly prohibit these virtual currencies from being in their countries.
it is true and in my own country also still prohibits the existence of virtual currency to be used as a means of payment, because the government still has not learned about the world of virtual currency
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

How ever famous and success of digital money at the future, the function of real money is never could replace by digital money like bitcoin or altcoin, how ever higher price of bitcoin and altcoin real money still have first position at many people.

Real (Fiat) money will always remain and cryptocurrencies are only an additional services. We should not make it more complicated because our world keeps making innovations due to the fact that our population keeps on increasing. So, we people tend to find possibilities that could help resolve our current problem.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Fiat money will stay forever because people wants to hold money physically and I think we used to live on that way. Maybe in the future, the digital currency will make a big impact in our financial system and that could be the start of adopting that system. The future of real money will still be good because government controls that one, so we have no power to stop it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]

It was happening today, we are already using virtual payments. As compared to traditional money, virtual system is more secure and efficient that is why almost all of the people and businesses are adapting these new system. There are a big chance that someday all payments will be digitalized far from the traditional  way. Maybe it will be an advantage but let's see if these will be effective.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Fiat money will stay forever because people wants to hold money physically and I think we used to live on that way. Maybe in the future, the digital currency will make a big impact in our financial system and that could be the start of adopting that system. The future of real money will still be good because government controls that one, so we have no power to stop it.
Nothing is preventing us from creating physical money backed by crypto.
The bigger problem is that governments are too powerful to overthrow peacefully.
Crypto will struggle with that as soon as major adoption begins.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Never any one kind of digital money could replace of real money, so far have many kinds of digital payment from crypto until PayPal but never could change of real money payment transaction, many people still using real money as their transaction.
Replacing real money is an impossible thing, even if digital money grows and there is a breakthrough in the future because although it still has certain advantages but we can not deny the inconvenience and inadequacy of it. While real money can supplement these inconveniences, it can even be said that money is a very popular choice and a priority in society, and with all the things that I said, the future of real money is probably still very stable, its role and its existence are unchangeable, people will still welcome it more than digital money

The XXIth century is the era of the cryptocurrency. The next generations will remember it for the birth of Bitcoin. Nevertheless, it does not mean the probable death of fiat, credit cards, cash - traditional money which will be used always.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:26:11 AM

It is possible and we are starting to use digital money now. There are a lot of time to adopt these things and I am looking forward that people will welcome this kind of future money.

Nothing is preventing us from creating physical money backed by crypto.
The bigger problem is that governments are too powerful to overthrow peacefully.
Crypto will struggle with that as soon as major adoption begins.

I also understand that it is hard to replace paper money but we are talking about the future here. We cannot also predict the decisions of governments in the future. And as I've said, there is a long way process before the implementation of this virtual money.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:05:11 AM

this time digital money transactions or cryptocurrencies are very popular. if compare with fiat, I think fiat will continue to be used. because of the ease of the transaction. does not require online communication access. so that anyone who uses it will feel comfortable. if think digital and crypto currencies will replace Fiat in my opinion it will still be very long.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:26:23 AM

The present generation is completely technology adaptive, and as a part of development there were more altcoins getting into the global market. It'll get used by more and more people as the need for technology too have grown in large scale. However the growth might be, the usage of physical currencies will last forever.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:05:15 AM

The present generation is completely technology adaptive, and as a part of development there were more altcoins getting into the global market. It'll get used by more and more people as the need for technology too have grown in large scale. However the growth might be, the usage of physical currencies will last forever.
right, the use of real currency will certainly continue, because the currency can be controlled by the central bank, in contrast to cryptocurrency, which is not owned by one country

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: